PDA

View Full Version : Oh happy day!

Cassiecd
10-16-2009, 02:27 PM
Just had to share this tiny bit of news!

My wife is "tolerant" of my dressing...but does not participate. Deep down she is struggling with it.

So last night we were getting ready for separate events; she a business dinner, and I a parent/teacher conference at school. She was thrashing around looking for her purse bemoaning the fact she had nothing. "I need a small purse"!

I said jokingly "You can borrow mine".

"Is it ugly? What does it look like?" I was as surprised as she was that she said that so quickly!

"It is a small black clutch, as big as your hand, with beads..it would go great with that outfit" I said.

I got into my stash and handed it to her. Well she took it with a smile! I was so happy!

I sure hope this continues!!!!:)

sherri52
10-16-2009, 02:28 PM
Little steps but oh so welcome.

Teri Jean
10-16-2009, 02:35 PM
Sherri is right little steps and then she will be asking for your panties with you in them or not. LOL But do not push her or say something dumb. That would be my trick. LOL

Huggs Teri

Ashley_in_Texas
10-16-2009, 02:35 PM
My wife is completely at ease with my dressing, and even encourages it sometimes. Just a few days ago, she borrowed a bra from me. She gave it back the next day, but I think she would have rather kept it. She has borrowed stockings and panties from me as well. I say "borrowed", but I haven't gotten them back yet. That's fine with me, just another excuse to get more.

Hope
10-16-2009, 05:15 PM
That is a great story - but don't expect to get that purse back...

Marcia Blue
10-16-2009, 06:47 PM
You might as well go buy her a new clutch purse, or yourself. It is nice to share things, is it not.

BLUE ORCHID
10-16-2009, 07:35 PM
That happens sometimes just when you think you have
somebody figured out.
.................................................. ..................thanks........ORCHID

ladyinwaiting
10-16-2009, 07:57 PM
i'm lucky, being close to the same size as my gf. we shop for clothes together and share many items. i'm just a size 10 waist, so i get to keep the bottoms for myself.

jazmine
10-16-2009, 11:47 PM
Right on sister! I've been there before. Isn't that so cool!!

boardpuppy
10-17-2009, 12:07 AM
Hi Cassie,

It's so nice to get any kind of positive comment from an SO. Our clothes sizes are so different but she gave me a warn fuzzy when she commented on how well my girlie jeans fit compared to my drab ones.

By the way use this as an excuse to go shopping, hehehe.

Hugs,
Alice

Miranda09
10-17-2009, 12:37 AM
Good for you Cassie. Every little step counts, and now she can see there are advantages to your...hobby!! :)

Brenda Freeman
10-17-2009, 09:40 AM
How fun, she may want to check your whole collection, maybe a modeling session! Have fun.

Sally2005
10-17-2009, 10:19 AM
I can see it now.... "wow, nice purse...where did you get it?" Its my husbands...:straightface: :eek: :o