PDA

View Full Version : Best Experience ever!

b_mitch0626
10-17-2009, 11:00 AM
so to start im a 20 year old closet crossdress. yesterday was the best day of my life. i work at a value village and the whole month of october we get to wear halloween costume. Yesterday i decided not to wear one and when i got to work everyone was in costume. so 2 of the girls said i needed one and suggested that i wear a skirt and shirt from the store! i know sounds fake but this actually happend! in the end i was wearing a denim skirt a stuffed bra pantyhose a tube top wig low heels and lots and lots of make up! day i will never ever forget.

Elaine Michelle
10-17-2009, 11:03 AM
I have a smile on my face as I write this.

Fantastic! I share your joy!

Elaine

Sarah Doepner
10-17-2009, 11:12 AM
And there are so many other suits and skirts and dresses and uniforms you could try between now and the big day. Don't let the opportunity slip by.

Kiera79
10-17-2009, 11:18 AM
Sounds awesome. Did you take any pics?

Rachel Morley
10-17-2009, 11:19 AM
... and you know what?, you never will forget that day either! I have similar situations where "I was dressed up" and I will never forget them.

Did the two girls dress you up and and help you choose the clothes or did you pick them out yourself? How did you feel during the day? Happy and confident or a little nervous about being seen by customers (and their potential jokey comments)?

Do you think this will be your costume every day for the rest of the month? :D

Girly Sara
10-17-2009, 11:51 AM
That's great! Good for you!

Sara xxx

Miranda09
10-17-2009, 12:24 PM
Sounded like a really fun day at work. Good for you. ;)

TorieGG
10-17-2009, 12:48 PM
This is new to me but I'm guessing Halloween is like Christmas for CDs? Enjoy this special season! :)

b_mitch0626
10-17-2009, 01:46 PM
the 2 girls picked the outfit for me and it was vert scary but a big rush at the same time. and i wish this could be my costume for the rest of the month but i dont think i have the courage to do it again. alot of the customers had lots of remarks almost humiliating but i loved every second of it. i even wore the make up home and the nail polish stayed on until i got my girlfriend to take it off at the end of the night cuz i "didn't" have any cuz why would a boy have that? :)

Kaitlyn Michele
10-17-2009, 01:57 PM
Good for you...

Always have fun!

geri-tg.
10-17-2009, 02:04 PM
Sounds like fun to me.

Toni_Lynn
10-17-2009, 02:10 PM
Good 'un on ya! My wife and I love Value Village -- or as know it -- the VV Boutique! I can go there and try on anything I want and no one gives a hoot!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

b_mitch0626
10-17-2009, 03:01 PM
Thank you everyone for your replies. I LOVE THIS SITE! i can talk about things that i need to talk about :)

Brenda Freeman
10-17-2009, 03:23 PM
What fun, if we could have halloween everyday, it seems the day we can let our hair down so to speak and dress up anyway we want! What did your girlfriend think of it?

b_mitch0626
10-17-2009, 03:36 PM
well she didn't see my completly dressed up just with the make up and nail polish and she laughed and said how pretty i looked haha. embarrasing but in a good way. like i said before she wouldn't take the nail polish off till the end of the night:D

Claire Cook
10-17-2009, 03:48 PM
How wonderful! This has brought a smile to everyone's face!

... and you know what?, you never will forget that day either! I have similar situations where "I was dressed up" and I will never forget them.
:D

... and Rachel has made a big point. I'll bet all of us remember the first time out -- I sure do!

nvlady
10-17-2009, 05:53 PM
Are they hiring?

lemonlover
10-17-2009, 06:19 PM
I just can't stop smiling. That's a very cute story.
A similar story happened to me, it's just that when i did a play on a Women-Only book. I had to dress up. I liked it so much <3 =)

sherri52
10-17-2009, 08:25 PM
Ask the girls if the want to go home and they can dress you properly

Mercedes
10-18-2009, 01:01 AM
That sounds like a very excellent day and one where I would have told the boss that I can work a little longer after the shift was over.

Mercedes XOXOXO

Sally2005
10-18-2009, 01:02 AM
That's great! I wish I had the courage to do that when I was younger. If CDing is important to you now is the time to experiment with it. Don't worry much about the comments, they are made in fun and since it is supposed to be a costume people will joke about it. You will be considered 'cool' for doing it... don't worry about doing it again.

DawnRodgers
10-18-2009, 01:20 AM
You might actually want to take your gf out to dinner on halloween while you are dressed from work. Might be a great experience to have if she agrees.

tamarav
10-18-2009, 10:11 AM
I frequent my local Value Village fairly often and yesterday saw two of the male employees fully dressed with heels, stocking and waiting on customers. I appeared to be nothing more than another woman looking for something to add to her wardrobe.

Both guys were having fun and both stopped by to say hi to me since they see me so often. One commented that I had three different hair colors this week alone and we both laughed.

They are hiring for the season in my area.

bobbie anne
10-18-2009, 10:51 AM
Value Village is one of my favourite stores. I shop there quite often. No one bothers you and you can try on things before buying, which I always do. Quite often I am the only guy in the isle looking at skirts along with other women.

Andy66
10-18-2009, 11:24 AM
I bet the ladies who dressed you up enjoyed it as much as you did. Maybe you can "let" them do it again some time between now and Halloween.

Now would be the perfect time to find out more about how your girlfriend feels about crossdressing and drop a few hints. Sounds like she was pretty cool about it. :)

Cristi
10-18-2009, 11:25 AM
i wish this could be my costume for the rest of the month but i dont think i have the courage to do it again.

That would be SO nice. Imagine, if you could be 'talked into' doing it, getting dressed for work every day in a skirt and stockings. Heck, you'd even have to go out to find a few other outfits, panties, bras ect. Can't wear the same thing for an entire month, can you?? :)

If I were you, I'd be trying to think of some way to bring it up in coversation so you could be talked into doing it for the rest of the month.

I'm betting that after a week or two of dressing for work, it would start to feel normal and would even be a bit strange to go back to pants after the holiday.

As an added benefit, you could keep whatever clothes you end up with in your closet and not have to explain where they came from. :)

b_mitch0626
10-23-2009, 07:19 PM
well ladies i had a chance today to go to work dressed as a woman but i chickend out... now im really wishing i would have just done it! i still dont have a costume for halloween hoping girl friend mentions the time i was dressed at work and i just go as that...will see what happens? maybe tomorrow for work i can get some courage and ask my gf to dress me up as a woman for a costume to see how she reacts.

DebbiAnne
10-24-2009, 01:56 PM
you'll be kicking yourself if you don't jump at the opportunity! Tell her she should have seen you totally dressed up, tell her it was kinda "cool" be dressed up at work, see how she reacts!

donnatracey
10-24-2009, 02:28 PM
What a great story! Good for you......:D

samanthatiedup
10-24-2009, 03:11 PM
That is a dream to come true for me. Glad you you had a great time.

jessidresser
10-24-2009, 03:34 PM
Do they dress up everyday in October in Portland, Oregon?
If so, i'm going to Portland Monday!

carrie-ann
10-24-2009, 03:34 PM
1 dream come true for you congrats

paulaN
10-24-2009, 03:58 PM
You can't let this opportunitie pass you by. So Man up and be girly. You know how you felt.(wonderfull).Right. So don't let that fear hold you back. Please Please go for it. You won't regret it.

b_mitch0626
10-24-2009, 08:34 PM
well i just got home from good old vallue village and my feet hurt like hell :). it took some "pursuading" but i got my girlfriend to dress me up before work today! i think the girls at work might be on to me because we might have went over board haha. she ended up painting my fingers last night a sparkaly red and she picked my clothes out for my big day!!! i wore a pair of her light blue jeans with no pockets :D a white bra a very pretty tank top which was pink and a pair of 2 1/2'' open toe pink heels:D:D:D:D:D i was in heaven for the day. a whole 8 hours in this out fit! then i went over this morning before my shift and she did my make up but did it pretty not goofy looking! i love every second of it!!!! put on a wig at work and again got many comments from customers and the girls at work loved it but im startin to think they know i love it too.....

donnatracey
10-24-2009, 11:31 PM
what's not to love???.....:heehee:

Glad you had so much fun - a lot of us are jealous.....just think you have all of next week too......

Daphne Renee
10-25-2009, 12:55 AM
It sounds great. I am happy for you and a little jealous too.
Have as much fun as you can with it.

Andy66
10-25-2009, 09:02 AM
well i just got home from good old vallue village and my feet hurt like hell :). it took some "pursuading" but i got my girlfriend to dress me up before work today! i think the girls at work might be on to me because we might have went over board haha.
Maybe you should invest in a cute pair of flat shoes.

And so what if the girls at work are on to you? Now that they've ;ready seen you dressed up, what's the worst that could happen? Just enjoy this while you can. :)

AmiFL
10-25-2009, 05:08 PM
I hope they took alot of pictures.........

sharynPA
10-25-2009, 05:39 PM
I guess I will be catty.....I hate You!!!!:love:

Christina Horton
10-25-2009, 06:35 PM
Well if they figger your a cd then so be it. Go every shift dressed as a woman and if they ask you if you are CD or want to dress all the time then say yes. If you come out of the closet then your FREE HUN. I told my family when I was 23 but did not go out dressed when ever I wanted to until last year. I wish I did this when I was your age I would be so much happier then I am.So go for it and if people ask if your a crossdresser just tell the truth. You'll be happier. That's just my :2c: worth hun. Just do it!

bobbie anne
10-26-2009, 07:08 AM
Sounds like you had a fun day. Did you get to keep the clothes the girls picked out for you.

Paula Siemen
10-26-2009, 10:37 AM
Yeh...I wouldn't miss a day going in fem. The a few days after Halloween, come back infem and say that they just started something you can't stop. As you get better abd better a selecting what to wear and doing your makeup, it'll just seem natural and then maybe you can go full fem at work.

Wouldn't that be wonderfull:daydreaming:

b_mitch0626
10-28-2009, 07:45 PM
here is a link to where pictures are from the first day :D

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118706

Jacky Aikou
10-28-2009, 08:10 PM
Guess I'll chime in with encouragement and envy like everyone else! :)

Having coworkers and your girlfriend "dress you up" is a rare treat, and it sounds like you're loving it! I say definitely run with it, but keep in mind you'll owe your girlfriend big time for lending you clothes and all the help. May be a good time to surprise your sweetie! :love:
Hope you enjoy right through to Halloween (and beyond!)

chrissy hamilton
10-28-2009, 09:01 PM
I'm so jealous! Let us know if they start to treat you more like one of the girls.

Chrissy

http://skirtnheels.blogspot.com/

Kari Lynn Franks
10-28-2009, 10:15 PM
I want a job like that