PDA

View Full Version : Moustache on Mall Moll

Lainie
10-17-2009, 11:10 AM
On the continuing issues of not passing in public places & spousal acceptance...

This week I wore my moustache to the mall, along with a silk blouse, leather skirt, tights, purse & lady's trainers. Walked all over and bought a whole outfit in various places (cf
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1908573&postcount=1455). Turned away from the dressing room in one only store.

I felt light and carefree as a girl, looked to all the world like an old man in drag. A couple of nights later I just couldn't resist shaving my legs, which may be the most fun you can have in a bathtub. :o

But all that was on the road. Now I'm back home and have to tell my wife about the shaved legs before she sees for herself tonight. She won't like it at all, and won't like being forced out of denial by the discussion, either. And I don't like to hurt her--this way or any way. :sad:

The obvious choice is just to quit doing this, and turn to other entertainments, isn't it? :daydreaming:

Kiera79
10-17-2009, 11:15 AM
On the continuing issues of not passing in public places & spousal acceptance...

The obvious choice is just to quit doing this, and turn to other entertainments, isn't it? :daydreaming:

Um no? Why would you stop doing something that you enjoy? I think if I tried to stop it would mess me up a little. I may not go out in femme (well that often) lol but I enjoy it. Talk with her and see what happens. If she really loves you for you then nothing else should matter.

Joanne f
10-17-2009, 11:30 AM

Yes you could be an Olympic swimmer as they shave all over :heehee:

JennyS.
10-17-2009, 11:35 AM
Or an MMA practicioner. Gotta stay smooth to get out of a rear naked choke!