PDA

View Full Version : A bit of clothing confusion

Cristi
10-17-2009, 11:49 AM
This is just a funny snapshot of the way things are around here that my SO and I both get a chuckle out of sometimes.

My wife is usually a 'jeans and t-shirt' kind of girl, so there usually isn't much question who the pantyhose or heels scattered around the house belong to, but this past week or so we've been going to some fancier events for which she'd dressed up a bit.

Usually, like I said above, if there are pantyhose draped over a shower rod, or heels on the floor under the table, the chances are almost 100% that they are mine. So much so that neither one of us even really consider the alternative.

This has lead to a few incidents in the past few days. First, the pair of PH that has been draped in the bathroom for a few days now. I finally mentioned something about them. I guess SHE had assumed they were mine and I had assumed they were hers... I needed a pair this morning so started to put them on. Well, I got them about halfway up one leg before it was pretty obvious who's they were (she is 4 sizes smaller than I am).

Next, just a few minutes later she was looking for a pair of heels and found some. It wasn't until she went to slip them on that she noticed that they were MUCH too big.

So at this point we were both getting a laugh at how this kind of confusion doesn't happen to a lot of people.

Fast forward to a few hours later. We're back from our outing and changing into something more comfortable. As we're both in the bedroom changing she grabs a bra out of her drawer and starts putting it on. She notices that it is much too big, but otherwise looks just like one she owns. She says 'dammit!' and tossed it to me. Sure enough, I look in my drawer and find the exact same bra in a smaller size. We trade and I decide to wear the one she's just tossed to me. As we finish dressing I decide not to point out that we are pretty much wearing the same bra, panties and top. The only difference is that I finish of my outfit with a pair of stockings and a skirt, while she slips into a pair of jeans.

Teri Jean
10-17-2009, 12:14 PM
That is so funny Cristy. I wish that was the case for me but being single the PH and bras are mine.

Teri

Leasa Wells
10-17-2009, 12:22 PM
too funny but a really nice story.

Phyliss
10-17-2009, 06:54 PM
Just another day in the life of a crossdresser.

So wonderful to read of a nice relationship like you have.

That sort of comfort level with each other is only something I can dream about.

Toni_Lynn
10-17-2009, 06:56 PM
Oh yes -- been there to be sure. Its great when my wife holds up a pair of panties and ask 'are these mine or yours' :)

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

sherri52
10-17-2009, 08:12 PM
I would have given anything to have that lifstyle

sissystephanie
10-17-2009, 11:19 PM
Cristi, you are very fortunate to have an accepting and supportive wife! I did for over 40 years before losing her to cancer!

My dear late wife and I rarely had that particular problem of clothing swaps! She was a Petite size 12 and I am a regular size 16. Interestingly, we could wear the same size panties. But she usually wore cotton panties, which I rarely ever wear. I prefer satin or silk panties with some lace!!:daydreaming: Sometimes she did borrow a pair of my panties, but I don't think I ever borrowed any of hers!

Cristi
10-18-2009, 11:00 AM
Interestingly, we could wear the same size panties.

I've noticed the same thing... it must have to do with women's bigger hips. while my wife and I don't wear the same size panty, we are within one size of each other, while in other clothing we are 4-6 sizes apart.

This has allowed her to borrow lingere from me in the past, but that has been a one way street... It is also the reason I don't buy any plain white cotton panties. That is all she has so if we both had them there would be endless confusion. As it is now, we know that anything white is hers, and anything more lacy and colorful (or even just solid colored cotton) is mine. :)

Bobbie Bee
10-18-2009, 11:09 AM
I wish I had the same problem. That is a funny story though.

Sarah Doepner
10-18-2009, 12:26 PM
Sounds like my house in a number of ways. If it's colorful nylon panties, their are mine and the cotton are hers. The frilly and colorful bras are mine, but if she needs one, they fit her as well. It works. Now if her legs were just about 8 or 9 inches longer and feet were several sizes bigger (or mine were smaller) we could really fight over clothing.

Byllie
10-18-2009, 04:47 PM
If only this were universally funny, as opposed to funny for those of us who accept CDing.

Tina B.
10-18-2009, 09:57 PM
That is funny, the wife an I where close to the same size years ago, and had those kind of stories, but anymore the sizes just aren't that close, and she prefers cotton while I only wear nylon.
Tina

Rebecca Jayne
10-18-2009, 10:23 PM
A cute tale of woe.

Make a short video, that would be some fu.

Daphne Renee
10-18-2009, 11:56 PM
Thats funny. Its also great that you have such an accepting wife.