PDA

View Full Version : Out to anothe

Veronica 1
10-17-2009, 05:28 PM
Last night I went out bar hopping with a GG from work. She was employed with the company a few years ago before I discovered myself and left to go to another province and now she is back. Her comments to me were that I had changed, as she put it: "You are more real now and not the closed, grumpy person that you were.". She had noticed my painted nails at work and chose to question me while we were out. I answered her questions honestly when she asked me about the rumors at work about me being a crossdresser and she had a bunch of questions that followed. The one question she did not ask is "Are you gay?" I was kind of surprised about that one. Anyways, she is totally cool with me dressing and after the bar we went to my house where she had to go through my closet and check my stuff out. She claimed a couple pair of heels off me that fit her but not me but she would not trade me for her boots which were gorgeous. We had a great time just talking and being girly. She even came up with a new term, she is a tom boy and I am a tom girl. This is true as I am sure that she would have no problems in kicking my butt. LOL It is great to be able to come out to an accepting person and I am getting more comfortable with my hobby as more and more people know and do not care. Maybe we are not as weird as we see ourselves. Hugs and kisses and loving the world.
Ronni

az_azeel
10-17-2009, 05:34 PM
Great story Ronnie ..it sounds as if you have a good friend there.. and possibly a shoping partner.. ;)

Leasa Wells
10-17-2009, 05:53 PM
sounds like you have a true friend she is a keeper.