PDA

View Full Version : "Crossdressing for Fun" pffffffttttt!!!!!!

Princess Chantal
10-17-2009, 06:22 PM
Well peoples,
You are probably wondering why I am pfffttttt-ing the phrase "Crossdressing for Fun". Previous to this year I limited my crossdressing for only fun and socialable events to keep a healthy balance. So my motto was to crossdress for the fun of it.
This year there has been a couple events that I had to crossdress for which were not happy times. Earlier in the year, I had lost a very close transgendered friend due to cancer. She was active in the LGBT* community and had an aurora about her that many have been blessed with in a short time of knowing her. The community's local club asked me and the crossdressing group to host the memmorial that they offered to put on. It took myself practically all day to gather up the composure to get crossdressed.
Anyhoo, tonight there is another sad memmorial event going on for another friend who tragically died in a bath house fire. This friend was also popular amongst the LGBT* community for her drag show performances, charitiable actions and friendship. She was 23 and I didn't know her as well as the first friend. However, I will be crossdressing as Kerri only knew me as Chantal.
These two events are well worthy for me to throw out my prior motto for keeping a balance on my crossdressing and adapt an evaluation of "being worthy of my crossdressing time"

sherri52
10-17-2009, 08:20 PM
Although you didn't know her well. It is a good thing your doing in her memory.

Andy66
10-17-2009, 08:31 PM
I'm sorry for your loss.

Seems to me there is still balance. In life there is a balance of happiness and sadness; fun and duty.

Tina B.
10-17-2009, 09:19 PM
I'm sorry for your loss.

Seems to me there is still balance. In life there is a balance of happiness and sadness; fun and duty.

I have to agree with Anne, sometimes you have to do the right thing, even if there is no joy in it.
It's a sad occasion when someone goes so young, but it is good that you all can Honor her passing.
Tina

Karren H
10-17-2009, 09:56 PM
Hey.... Bad things happen to good people all the time.. And though it is sad... Crossdressing Is still fun!! In my humble opinion.

sissystephanie
10-17-2009, 11:11 PM
Once again I find myself in total agreement with Karren! The things you relate are certainly sad and as a widower who lost my wife to cancer I can relate to your feelings. But still, unless you are dressing for sexual reasons, then isn't it for fun? Are there really any other reasons?

BTW Karren, I do definitely disagree with you on the subject of jeans!! I do love skirts and dresses, and do wear them often! But jeans do have their place in Stephanie's wardrobe!:D

Miranda09
10-18-2009, 01:38 AM
It's a nice tribute to both Chantal. :)