PDA

View Full Version : When you are dressed up

DLCarter
10-17-2009, 08:51 PM
When you are all dressed up, do you really want men to notice and hit on you?

Elizebeth
10-17-2009, 09:01 PM
You want to get notice and told you look nice but want them to know where you stand. There is no greater ego boost.

Terri Andrews
10-17-2009, 09:43 PM
Yes ,
I can`t explain it but when out as Terri there is no greater boost than having a man notice you .

5150 Girl
10-17-2009, 09:49 PM
Well,, I have no plans with a man, nope, ain't no body park'n their pickle here...
How-some-ever,,,, I do love to get hit on. It gives me a scence of validation that #1 I am a woman in sombody's eyes, and #2 that I'm pretty enough that somone would want to hit on me.

AmandaM
10-17-2009, 09:50 PM
I think I'd prefer it if women told me how cute I was, hit on me, take me shopping. Geez, anything. I guess I'm a lesbian.

Kasey66
10-17-2009, 10:35 PM
never been out dressed up, but i think i would like it for guys to hit on me.

kellycan27
10-17-2009, 10:47 PM
I am spoken for, but it's still nice to have men take notice. But I am not interested in being hit on lol..

sissystephanie
10-17-2009, 11:00 PM
I am a man, and not Bi! So no interest! Anyway, since I don't wear makeup or a wig when I go out dressed I don't think many men would be interested in a guy in a skirt, or dress! On the other hand, I do get compliments from GG's on my outfits.:love: I was in my nail salon today (dressed in a kilt skirt (the one in my avatar) and tight top showing off my 40 B's). I was getting both a manicure and pedicure. The lady in the spa chair next to me told me she really loved my kilt skirt and my white knit top with a satin collar. We chatted for almost an hour, mostly about feminine things!!:heehee:

Misty is Kindafem
10-17-2009, 11:05 PM
I am spoken for, but it's still nice to have men take notice. But I am not interested in being hit on lol..

Well, everybody around here knows I'm a little light in my loafers, but I can actually swing both ways, so I would totally flirt with you honeybuns.

If you were single of course, but since you're quite obviously engaged I guess I'll stick with men. :love:

Congratulations by the way.

-Misty

Stephenie S
10-17-2009, 11:08 PM

Dear DL,

Don't I wish! I would like it if some man noticed and hit on me at ANY time. At my age, most of the men are off playing golf or napping on the couch.

Lovies,
Stephenie

kellycan27
10-17-2009, 11:11 PM
Well, everybody around here knows I'm a little light in my loafers, but I can actually swing both ways, so I would totally flirt with you honeybuns.

If you were single of course, but since you're quite obviously engaged I guess I'll stick with men. :love:

Congratulations by the way.

-Misty

Thank you.......:hugs:
Kel

ArleneRaquel
10-18-2009, 12:18 AM
Oh my yes! When I'm efemme I love to hear men give me a " a whistle " or a car "honk". I love it, that is one, of many reasons, that I dress as a lady. :) :daydreaming: :battingeyelashes:

Sarah Doepner
10-18-2009, 12:36 AM
Given the choice, I'd much prefer to have a man notice and appreciate my fine looks and gentle grace. But I don't get the choice and I'm happy to have them ignore me.

Diane Smith
10-18-2009, 12:45 AM
Uh, no, it kind of creeps me out, to be honest. Now if I could get some women to hit on me, that would be a different story!

- Diane

Miranda09
10-18-2009, 01:35 AM
Actually I wouldn't mind if men or women would take notice. It would be a great ego boost and tell me that I'm very passable. Now whether or not I'd want a man to hit on me, mmmmm, no, not really. Id prefer a woman hitting on me!! :)

joannemarie barker
10-18-2009, 01:40 AM
Haven't been out as jo but yeah I would love it,especially if he's cute :)

Barbara Dugan
10-18-2009, 01:42 AM

that is the seconnd reason I dress up:hugs:

noeleena
10-18-2009, 02:49 AM
Hi....
i am past the lookers . or being chated up . it has happened . there is never any thoughts as to being with any men / man .
i v been with one girl allmost 37 years .
at 62 . i can stand my own ground . as a woman
i meet 100 s of people . like to day about 400 at a consert at one of our major buildings . i do camara work so that puts me in front of many people . so no . i dress for my self not others . or to impress . & yes i get nice remarks . from women . most that i know. who know me quite well .
...noeleena...

Electra
10-18-2009, 03:18 AM

No, I don't since I dress for my pleasure and not for 'passing' as a woman but I have fantasized that I am looking so much like a beautiful woman that a man makes a pass at me.

Mirani
10-18-2009, 03:51 AM
I have been "hit on" in the past (not now as I am always out with my partner) as the phrase goes, but I realise it is NOT because they thought I was a woman. I was "hit on" because they fancied a bit of Tranny.
OCCASIONALLY some of us are very convincingly female. MOSTLY anyone without a white stick and a dog soon (if not immediately) knows who and what we are.

It may be nice to pretend that any wolf-whistles or honks or compliments are because we have "pulled it off". Reality check: sorry to burst bubbles but I expect it is because they see who we are and are having a bit of fun with us. (OK I DO accept some gals are very "passable" so dont misread this thread as saying the experiences dont happen).

But then again, I suppose its nice to dream. But it wasn't a dream of mine.

On the few occasions I was approached, I took it as a compliment and said "thanks, but no thanks".

Yvonne York
10-18-2009, 04:23 AM
Most definitely not. My relationship with a fabulous, understanding wife is wonderful. I'd rather be hit on by a girl - but I'm too happy for that either!

Deborah Jane
10-18-2009, 05:19 AM

Nah!!!!!!!

But if they did try and hit on me, Sheila would kill em :devil:

Mascara_CD
10-18-2009, 05:22 AM
In a way i do sometimes just so you know your doing something right hehe.

Leanne2
10-18-2009, 06:05 AM
Why would I want a gross smelly hairy man to hit on me. I love to get compliments from women. I'm transgendered but straight. Figure that one out. When I'm presenting as a female I consider other females to be my sisters. I don't think of them in a romantic way. Leanne

Gisele
10-18-2009, 07:14 AM
I have been hit on by men when out. Doe it bother me? not in the least. It lets me know that I am going in the right direction with my dressing. Would I take them up on it. NO. I have a good relationship with a great woman and I will not mess that up.

I have been hit on by more women than I would have ever thought. Would I act on that. NO ...see above.

It does turn me on though.:o Jenn knows and is ok with it too as long as I don't touch I can flirt away.:love:

I AM Medoro
10-18-2009, 09:13 AM
I have never ventured out on my own. I have been out with my sister and my wife. We make a great threesom. I think that I am to ugly to have any one confront us for pleasure or company...:hugs::sad:

tamarav
10-18-2009, 10:34 AM
I work dressed and get a fair bit of attention from men, and women. When I am cutting a man's hair I get all the questions and now and then get overt propositions.

If you appear in public, you will at some time or another get hit on or at least looked at by men. Its what they do. You either go on with it or get mad, but then again, think about how you look at women.....

tricia_uktv
10-18-2009, 12:19 PM
I want girls to say I look good. As for men, it depends on my mood but in general yes.

tinalynn
10-18-2009, 01:21 PM
I would love it, yes. Haven't been hit on, but have noticed double looks, smiles, and whistles. Walking out of a book store one night I saw and clearly heard three young men (late teens, maybe) saying they thought I was pretty. Cloud 9...

Toni_Lynn
10-18-2009, 01:26 PM
Quite honesty .. no no no never never never!

However -- and this is a weird thing and its going to sound wrong, and possible offensive, but it not meant to be if you read the explanation.....

Before I met my wife, I used to fantasise about having an FTM guy hit on me/ chat me up/ etc. You might say, if you have a bit of understanding if things, what difference does that make .. he's still a guy -- are you implying that he's not? To that I offer my explanation .. he's a guy oh yes indeed .. but a guy who knows inside what this all feels like. And THAT makes all the difference in the world.

Hope this doesn't offend my FTM brothers. Its not meant to.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

DanielleLee
10-18-2009, 01:36 PM
While I share a common thread with serveral others on here, in that I don't go out dressed.... Halloween is an exception. With the exception of once, I've always been with my wife at any party we attend, so I've not been hit on directly. I have however, noticed several long, sideways glances by men and women. Obviously some of those looks were "WTF" or "F'ing B***h". For the most part however, those moments of being noticed or checked out are enjoyable. It feels good to be noticed after all of the work most of us have to put into looking as good and feminine as possible.

Just my thoughts anyway. :battingeyelashes:

Frédérique
10-18-2009, 02:04 PM

No. I want men to stop hitting (everything), notice the futility of their behavior, and realize how much fun they’ve been missing. Men wouldn’t notice me anyway (except here), since I stay out of sight as much as possible. When I do go out, I don’t exactly stick out, if you know what I mean…:battingeyelashes:

JaytoJillian
10-18-2009, 11:41 PM
If you appear in public, you will at some time or another get hit on or at least looked at by men. Its what they do. You either go on with it or get mad, but then again, think about how you look at women.....

Tamara is exactly right--If you take it public, it's only a matter of time. I personally welcome positive comments from men AND women when I'm out, but I take them with a grain of salt, because if your skirt is short enough, some guys will say anything. As far as GGs go, there's always the suspicion that they're pulling my leg. So, with that said, positive comments from other CDs or TG people resonate as the most sincere with me.

Kathi Lake
10-19-2009, 12:13 AM
Nope. I usually turn men down with a laugh. Yes, having been on the receiving end of that kind of rejection, I know too well how it hurts, but it also "deflates" them quicker than anything else.

I also turn women down, but not with a laugh. I let them know that I have a wonderful relationship with my wife and I wouldn't jeopardize that for anything! It's one of the reasons I have started wearing a woman's wedding ring set. It takes the whole "will she, won't he" right out of the equation.

I have found an interesting ego boost through Hot or Not. Yes, it's a trivial website. Yes, I am lying when I put "female" on the page. We have already debated the ethics of that elsewhere on this site. I have found that without even showing my boobs, that I have a 9 rating with almost 10,000 people rating my picture. That, to me, is a cool ego boost.

Kathi

psion128
10-19-2009, 12:22 AM
I do want them to notice in a positive way. (man your hot!). But, that is as far as I go. I am really straight so I get the "ego boost" but I have no desire to be with a man.

Cheshire Gummi
10-19-2009, 02:26 AM
I can understand why some would want that. It's kind of validating, provided of course that you wish to "pass" or be perceived as beautiful in a feminine sense.

However, I find it utterly disgusting when someone who is passable leads men on. There's really no excuse for that kind of behavior, regardless of how porcine you find males to be. Never forget that you, biologically, are one.

Deny your "Y" chromosome all you want, it's there.

Karen__Starr
10-19-2009, 06:32 AM
I am never into drawing undue attention to myself but more time then not will have men give me a look or when sitting in a bar offer to buy me drinks. As I am not in a long term relationship at present I am in flirt mode any ways.

victoriamwilliams1
10-19-2009, 07:46 AM
If you go out and about men will notice any nicely dressed woman. It is a nice feeling to know they like you and it is only natural:) I wear a wedding ring so most of them get the hint. The fun one is truckers.

Jennifer Marie P.
10-19-2009, 07:48 AM
I dont mind if men hit on me thats womanhood and just last week a man was hitting on me at the supermarket.

JoAnne Wheeler
10-19-2009, 07:57 AM
No - I just want to enjoy the feeling and expression of my inner feminity

JoAnne Wheeler

TGMarla
10-19-2009, 08:24 AM
I don't go out much, and I've never been to a bar or anything like that en femme, so I've never really had a man hit on me. I have no desires whatsoever to be with a man, either, so I think that were a man to hit on me, it would make me feel very uncomfortable.

I have noticed men looking (or leering) at me while out, but then, it's normal for men to take elongated looks at women wearing pretty dresses. And I did find that rather amusing, and a little flattering. But still, I'm glad that none of them have ever approached me and asked me out to lunch or anything. I really don't want that kind of attention.

MaryAnn40c
10-19-2009, 01:46 PM
Yes I do want men to notice. I've been out and about and the feeling that a man is hitting on me is a great feeling.

Prissy Linda
10-19-2009, 02:50 PM
Of course I like to be noticed, either by men or woman. I've been hit on by both and I like it most of the time. Some men are very polite and have offered to buy me drinks or just sit and talk, I let them know that i'm married so there is no chance of things going further. I've also had woman flirt with me, I tell them the same thing I tell the men. But yes, I do enjoy the attention.

blondetasha
10-19-2009, 02:56 PM
I've never been out dressed, however my day would be made if other girls (GG & TG/CD) said i looked good. Not guys though, thats not for me!

Lorileah
10-19-2009, 03:21 PM
:rofl:

If I didn't want the notice I'd wear what I wear everyday. If I take the time to get dressed up, someone, I don't care who needs to notice. Otherwise why bother? I am invisible everyday.

trannie T
10-19-2009, 07:29 PM
I really enjoy being complimented and hit on by men or women when I am dressed. It confirms my sex appeal and my beauty. I am also realistic enough in my thoughts to question the motivation of someone who would be attracted to an old fat crossdresser. Must be my scintalliting personality.

Josie M
10-19-2009, 07:40 PM
I never went out with the idea that I might be hit on, but it has happened. Most notably a male hairdresser at a salon I used to go to en-fem and a bartender at a club in Delaware. In both cases, they knew I was a crossdresser.

While I'm not really wired that way, it's still flattering. What the heck, might not be going to the party but I can still appreciate the invitation :battingeyelashes:

PetiteTonya
10-19-2009, 08:21 PM
My first night "dressed" was also the first time I ever ventured out in public. That was 14 months ago. I am fully transgendered at this stage.

I go out alot. In fact, there are very few instances where I transform and do not go out, even if only to CVS to browse the makeup aisle. I have never been closeted, likely due to the fact that I was basically grabbed by the hand and taken out into the world by a very wonderful and understanding GG on that evening in July, 2008. I have no other frame of reference really.

One thing I've learned from being just about everywhere from bars to the local library in several cities in north america is that being "hit on" by men or women can be confusing and unsettling. Sexual agendas abound everywhere and although there is an element of validation to such attention, at this point in my development I prefer to attempt to simply try look as good as I can, conduct myself in a manner befitting a lady which to me, translates into modesty and grace.

Honest compliments, delivered sincerely are always welcomed and acknowledged politely but for me, my validation now comes from within and from the one person who somehow brought this woman inside of me to life.
:daydreaming:

Joy Carter
10-19-2009, 08:36 PM
Is he rich, old and on his last leg, then yes !:D

docrobbysherry
10-19-2009, 08:41 PM
Not likely anyone, male or female, would hit on me out dressed.:sad:

Altho it doesn't happen here, on OTHER CD sites, my pics get Sherry LOTS of attention from guys and CDs!:brolleyes:

AmandaM
10-19-2009, 09:20 PM
Nah!!!!!!!

But if they did try and hit on me, Sheila would kill em :devil:

Or she'd sit by and smirk at your discomfort, then she'd kill 'em. :devil:

Rebecca Jayne
10-19-2009, 09:31 PM
If heard a man in passing make a nice compliment about the way I look i could handle that, but if they were after me, ...Ever been beaten up with a bouquet of roses, its thorny as hell! and so am I.

suchacutie
10-19-2009, 09:35 PM
It's nice to complimented, but hit on is just not exciting, except from my wife and wonderful gf :)

him and tina!

Kinky with Ink
10-19-2009, 09:50 PM

Ummm yeah I would love that. I haven't ventured out en femme yet, but even when I go out in drab I don't mind when guys hit on me. When I do finally get the guts to bring this part of me outside, nothing would make me happier then to get noticed by men and women. That means I must be doing something right. I know from personal experience that alot of men are pigs though. Guess I would have to find the right one. :hugs:

GINA-CD
10-19-2009, 10:38 PM
Well I've been out at bars and clubs. A few times I've got the attention of men. It's flattering indeed and I've liked it a lot because as some of you have said, it brings some sort of validation and tells me I'm doing something right. Do I want to get the same attention every time? I think so BUT... it's complicated to play the girl role! I need to learn how to behave as a girl that's been approached by a guy. What do you say, you smile a lot, you ask questions, you play hard to get, you fake interest in his questions... what? Yes girls, last time I was approached by 3 guys and it was difficult to get rid of them because I didn't like them nor their intentions (they were pretty obvious). So even if you like being noticed, you have to have a plan of what you want to do next and how to do it. Still need to learn a lot!

sleeplessone4u
10-19-2009, 11:30 PM
It's flattering indeed and I've liked it a lot because as some of you have said, it brings some sort of validation and tells me I'm doing something right.

I have to admit that it is truly flattering and at times I do feel like I'm doing something right. My wife says that I "give off a positive image and natural feminity" that attracts men and women. I try very hard. I just know that I'm not passable and certainly don't understand all the ins and outs of being femme, so I don't feel confident enough to have the guys hit on me. (Deep down, I do like it... and so does my wife. :o )

Desiree2bababe
10-20-2009, 09:54 AM
Yes and yes!

Jessica-Alix
10-20-2009, 10:05 AM
hmmm.. this is difficult! but i think i would like it if i turned a guys head,i think it would be a turn on

Hali
10-20-2009, 02:10 PM
I think it depends on how the complement was given and at what stage of CDing. In the early stage of CDing it was really exciting to get complements and whistles whether they think u are a CD or woman.

Getting hit on by men can be dangerous sometimes cos some men wont take no for an answer and can really get rough God forbid they later sense u are a guy in a dress thats when they get really apprehensive and try and make a scene. I try to avoid men coming up to me for anything especially when am not with my girlfriend.

karynspanties
10-20-2009, 02:13 PM
I love it when men it on me.:D

DLCarter
10-20-2009, 04:49 PM
That is something! I am 70 plus and was thrilled when young men in their 30's hit on me on two seperate occasions. In fact, I was so dumbfounded I didn't know what to say. They finally went away when I didn't flirt back.

MissyW
10-20-2009, 10:49 PM
To get noticed is nice, but thats it. When I am dresses I am 100 per cent lesbian. A woman hitting on me would be fine.

Ann Thomas
10-20-2009, 11:53 PM
I'd be very surprised if anyone ever hit on me. I wouldn't appreciate a guy hitting on me, only women.

zensuality
10-21-2009, 01:09 AM
I don't go out publicly when dressed, but I can't imagine not enjoying being hit on by guys. I feel that my goal when dressing is to be as sexy as and attractive as I can be, if no one hits on me I'm not doing my job. Then again I'm also bisexual, which some others here are not, so I can understand their discomfort with it. Just my two cents.

~Eirinn

susan lewis
10-21-2009, 08:14 AM
Yes, I get such a rush when a man notices me and finds me attractive

Cheryl T
10-21-2009, 08:18 AM
Of course I want to be noticed. Compliments are always welcome, particularly from men.
But...I always wear my wedding ring set and I mean it.
Men are welcome to compliment me and maybe "gently" hit on me, but that's as far as it goes...I am married.

adrienner99
10-21-2009, 09:36 AM
I don't go out of my way looking for it. But once on New Year's Eve in a gay bar that featured drag shows, a man bought me a drink and flirted with me for quite a while. I was wearing a red silk blouse, tight black satin skirt and black patent leather pumps with five-inch heels. Red Chanel lipstick and a dark wig.

I would never have gone home with him, but being treated like a girl was wonderful.

countrygirl
10-21-2009, 01:56 PM
I am gay, but yes I would take it as a good thing that If I could pass a a women to be noticed.

charlie
10-21-2009, 06:17 PM
When I take all the time and trouble to dress you bet I like it when men women, children, bartenders or anyone tells me I look good!

Carly D.
10-21-2009, 07:56 PM
NO.. I'm more after just blending in if there is such a way.. when I wear a bra under my shirt and go into a store that way, I wish I could go into this store while fully dressed up and feel like I do while wearing just my t shirt.. it's strange to feel like I can wear some clothes if they are hidden and if they aren't it's like I would feel like I am way out of place.. even if I passed I would wonder..

Jennylace
10-21-2009, 07:59 PM
always love to get guys to turn their heads and girls too.
I always dress to get that maybe even a free drink once in a while too.

CherylFlint
10-21-2009, 08:37 PM
You better believe it. There can be no greater compliment to your success as passing as a women then when a man hits on you. When I go out as Cheryl it's the sure fire way to test if you're doing it all correct or not. I want men to hit on me, it's the whole idea of being a woman. I flash my wedding ring and smile, and they smile back. Works for me.

JenniferRose
10-22-2009, 10:12 PM
I wouldn't mind being that I am bi lol, would see more of a compliment then anything, but on the other hand the g/f might not like it.

lawnmanmo
10-22-2009, 10:32 PM
Thats the reason girls that when your out in the real world and looking every bit that women you WILL attractive men like myself and I will respond to you. Its just that way.
Terri for example looks just wonderful as a women..so passable and classy. I would not think twice about taking her out to dinner

Adelaide
10-22-2009, 11:08 PM
I'll always remember when a man hit on me for the first time. I had been sitting at a bar for only a few minutes...It felt great as it meant it was really passing.
But I get a much greater boost when women compliment me on my looks. Last week, I was in a nail shop getting long french nails. A beautiful women sitting close by couldn't keep her eyes off me ...and ended up complimenting my looks. Don't know if she figured out who I really was...but it sure made me feel like a million bucks!
A.

carrie-ann
10-22-2009, 11:48 PM
I cd full time i am married and bisexual. I love it when any one says mama. Not that i'm on the prowel but the respect for what I'm tring to do.

allisonrn06
10-23-2009, 09:28 AM
At this point I don't go out dressed fem in public, so guys don't notice me, but I think if I did go out, it would be a boost to my feeling of feminity to have guys checking me out or flirting with me, hitting on me etc. While I don't like men, am not gay or bi, I have kinda liked it in the past when in chatrooms and had this happen.

Marla16
10-23-2009, 09:36 AM
I love when a man looks at me I,m a girl

Marcie R.
10-23-2009, 09:55 AM
One evening when I was out in a small community north of Toronto, a good looking gentleman approached me in a coffee shop. It was rather busy in there without much seating room. He asked if he could sit at my table and of course I said yes. We chatted for a bit, then he told me he thought I was very attractive. I thanked him for the compliment. He then told me he knew I was a crossdresser by my voice and the telltale adams apple. However he was a real gentleman and told me that this was alright with him. He said I had no reason to be embarrased. At that point he stood uo and left me his phone number to call him if I ever needed a friend

StarrOfDelite
10-24-2009, 03:29 PM
I love to have men hit on me, especially if they're good looking and smell good. I would never consider the change or even hormones, but I spend a lot of time in the gym, a lot of cash at the boutiques to look as pretty as possible. I also have audio CD's and DVD's on mannerism, speech, walking, et cetera. I want men to want me as a trans-woman.

krissy_toronto
10-28-2009, 10:26 AM
Love the looks I get just before he undresses me (teehee)