PDA

View Full Version : Shopping extravaganza

Stephanie Mancini
07-24-2005, 02:01 AM
Saturday 23rd july memo,

Awoke at 4am this morning bright and breezy and got myself ready to join the other 500 other hopeful real girls waiting patiently in the queue for the doors opening for the start of the NEXT summer sale all hoping to pick up a few bargains of quality clothing, believe me, girls are definitely not at there best this early in the morning and if anyone ever needed lessons in going out casually dressed as a girl then this is it, come 5am and its door opening time and a few minutes later Steph finds herself mixing it with the best of them and its a case of no holds barred , take no prisoners and no quarter asked or given, girls take on a whole new personna at a sale and its a wise girl indeed who holds on to possible buys otherwise its gone in milliseconds, a veritable battleground unfolded before my very eyes with all these girls, including myself as the foot soldiers any army would be proud of, managed to buy myself the most gorgeous crimson red dress with beaded halter which i'am keeping for the Miss tv Scotland event in October also got crop jeans which are really sexy on plus various tops, skirts, bag and purses, had to then join another queue for the checkout but with my purchases safely in hand i was one very happy little bunny, 30 mins later i'm home hanging my new clothes in 'wardrobe Mancini', a quick coffee and i'm on my way to Glasgow to do it all again only this time all the big stores have sales, enough to turn any girls head and all displaying a t-girls favourite four letter word SALE!, finally arrive back home at 6pm laden with the spoils of the day, lots of girlie goodies, i'm ever so tired , my feet hurt like hell but what can i say except thanks for the company girls lets do it all again sometime, just heard there's a shoe sale today Sun24th will i be going? see you in the queue girls!

Steph

Natalie x
07-24-2005, 03:16 PM
WOW Steph, I wish I could have seen that! You are in a league of your own, I don't think I could have done that under any circumstances, ever! :clap:

:hugs:

DonnaT
07-25-2005, 07:48 AM
Really cool Steph. One of these days . . . if my wife ever lets me ;)

Holly
07-25-2005, 08:05 AM
Way cool, Stephanie! Any chance of a preview of your Miss TV Scotland wardrobe?!?!?

Natalie x
07-25-2005, 04:17 PM
Thanks for sharing this, Steph. We need more joyful threads like this to lift our spirits at the moment. Goodonya (to borrow from another thread!)

;) :cool: :thumbsup: :love: