PDA

View Full Version : Football...And I'm loving it.

JennyS.
10-18-2009, 12:54 PM
I'm sitting here wearing a black mini-skirt, and a tight Saints t-shirt that I got last week. I pulled out my black panties, gold heels, and rooting for my Sanits!!! Unfortunately, I don't have a black or gold bra. Just have to settle with white. Oh well...

GO SAINTS!!!

ArleneRaquel
10-18-2009, 12:58 PM
Men in tights ! :thumbup::jumping::kissing::

Daphne Renee
10-18-2009, 01:04 PM
Nice...I like to watch football as well. I am more in college than pro though. Go out and buy yourself a black bra. They are easy enough to find.

JennyS.
10-18-2009, 01:07 PM
Nice...I like to watch football as well. I am more in college than pro though. Go out and buy yourself a black bra. They are easy enough to find.

I know.... But, to be honest, I didn't think I would dress today... Especially while watching the game!

Shux, Giants just scored.

Karren H
10-18-2009, 01:20 PM
I have some Black and Gold Steelers earrings and a necklace I can lend you!! and a pink No 7 Rothlessburger jersey and a pink Steelers ball cap....

JennyS.
10-18-2009, 01:48 PM
I have some Black and Gold Steelers earrings and a necklace I can lend you!! and a pink No 7 Rothlessburger jersey and a pink Steelers ball cap....

Steelers?!?!?! Yuck!!! Saints attire for me!!! I have been a Saints fan since 1982... I love my team. It has been a hard journey, but this year is looking good.

tinalynn
10-18-2009, 01:54 PM
Having grown up in Michigan I feel morally obligated to continue rooting for the Lions. Oh the joy. On the bright side, I am also a HUGE Red Wings fan! GO WINGS!!!! (Karen and I will be having words later...:) )

I rarely dress when watching sports, just doesn't seem right. Its a clear border crossing between man and girls sides that I don't care to blur. That said, I was dressed for the last two Michigan football games...

Dana Jones
10-18-2009, 01:58 PM
Maybe you have more options in BLUE and WHITE!!! LOL GO Giants

ArleneRaquel
10-18-2009, 01:59 PM
Steelers?!?!?! Yuck!!! Saints attire for me!!! I have been a Saints fan since 1982... I love my team. It has been a hard journey, but this year is looking good.

Good luck to the Saints. Those fans have at times called them ?" the aint's " :love: :battingeyelashes:

ilcder
10-18-2009, 02:01 PM
geaux saints!!!!!!!!! hey new york i hope your hungry, we're serving up 40 burgers all year long.

jenny, your my new best friend. this is our year!

Barbara918
10-18-2009, 02:12 PM
Shame on you! What self-respecting CD doesn't have a black bra?!

(j/k)

JennyS.
10-18-2009, 02:16 PM
geaux saints!!!!!!!!! hey new york i hope your hungry, we're serving up 40 burgers all year long.

jenny, your my new best friend. this is our year!

Who Dat?!?!?

Morford
10-18-2009, 02:17 PM
Seahawks fan here. Now that our QB is healthy again, we should be good to go!

JennyS.
10-18-2009, 02:20 PM
Good luck to the Saints. Those fans have at times called them ?" the aint's " :love: :battingeyelashes:

That's true... But, I never did. Every season I hope for a winning season and Superbowl. Never put a bag on my head, either. I am a proud Saints fan... Always have been!

ArleneRaquel
10-18-2009, 02:24 PM
Jenny,
You are a true fan, with me its those darn Cubs. OMG 3rd & 17 & the Saints made it. :sad: Because of the Cubs :battingeyelashes:

Toni_Lynn
10-18-2009, 02:24 PM
Can we change channels ... Hairstyle Confidential is on CBC. :)

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

ArleneRaquel
10-18-2009, 02:27 PM
Can we change channels ... Hairstyle Confidential is on CBC. :)

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

I like What Not to Wear on TLC. :) :battingeyelashes:

ilcder
10-18-2009, 02:30 PM
girls can love football too.

theres that 40 burger.

since your a long time saints fan how bout an old school

CHA CHING!!!!!!!!!!

JennyS.
10-18-2009, 02:53 PM
Yes... Girls can love football.... I love football! And I love my Saints.

PretzelGirl
10-18-2009, 03:35 PM
Men in tights ! :thumbup::jumping::kissing::

<high pitched voice> Tight tights!

Angelofsomekind
10-18-2009, 05:27 PM
BEARS!!!! I always thought it would be kinda cool to organize a CD event to watch a game somewhere.

aggi123
10-18-2009, 05:42 PM
go ravens? :'(

ArleneRaquel
10-18-2009, 05:48 PM
BEARS!!!! I always thought it would be kinda cool to organize a CD event to watch a game somewhere.

Great idea hon,but I wonder what some of those super macho Bear fans would think or do ! :battingeyelashes:

tinalynn
10-18-2009, 06:21 PM
I would love to go to a game as a girl, but honestly, some of the 'fans' that go probably would take the harassing a little too far if they found out. But I'd probably go anyway!

Jackiefl
10-18-2009, 06:45 PM
go vikings

Angelofsomekind
10-18-2009, 06:47 PM
Great idea hon,but I wonder what some of those super macho Bear fans would think or do ! :battingeyelashes:

Yea, I figured it would have to be at a CD friendly place, or someone's house even.

ArleneRaquel
10-18-2009, 06:49 PM
Yea, I figured it would have to be at a CD friendly place, or someone's house even.

I Love the idea of a CD Bears party. :battingeyelashes:

Angelofsomekind
10-18-2009, 06:57 PM
I Love the idea of a CD Bears party. :battingeyelashes:

I'd think a place like Sidetracks maybe, downtown. I don't know when they open or anything though. Or if they even play the games, I'd think they would though.

sherri52
10-18-2009, 07:17 PM
Patriots fan here and loving the last ten years. I grew up with a losing team.

Jonelle
10-18-2009, 07:21 PM
I'm sitting here wearing a black mini-skirt, and a tight Saints t-shirt that I got last week. I pulled out my black panties, gold heels, and rooting for my Sanits!!! Unfortunately, I don't have a black or gold bra. Just have to settle with white. Oh well...

GO SAINTS!!!

I literally just did the same thing, although I was in my red whit and blue to support my Patriots... Let's here it for the 59-0 trouncing that I just witnessed.. can you believe it's already snowing like that up here?!?!?!

JennyS.
10-18-2009, 08:03 PM
Yeah, that was bad... Or... How about the spanking the Giants got at the hands of the Saints? All week I read how the Giants were the best team in the NFC, maybe the NFL. They didn't look like much today.

If not for the Saints taking Brees out, and putting in thier second team. The Giants wouldn't have scored their last ten.

Who dat? Who dere?

Bobbie Bee
10-18-2009, 08:15 PM
My favorite team is anyone who beats the Rams.

miss janel
10-18-2009, 08:17 PM
Skol Vikings!!!

Jonelle
10-18-2009, 08:17 PM
My favorite team is anyone who beats the Rams.

You can't like every other team in the NFL.. it's just not fair!!

Poor ol' Rams

JennyS.
10-18-2009, 08:37 PM
Actually... I love my Saints.... But, I equally hate the Dallas Cowboys, always have. If I ever watch a Dallas game, it's because I'm rooting for the other team. Being a Dallas hater in Texas is dangerous!

Karren H
10-18-2009, 08:57 PM
Having grown up in Michigan I feel morally obligated to continue rooting for the Lions. Oh the joy. On the bright side, I am also a HUGE Red Wings fan! GO WINGS!!!! (Karen and I will be having words later...:) )

I rarely dress when watching sports, just doesn't seem right. Its a clear border crossing between man and girls sides that I don't care to blur. That said, I was dressed for the last two Michigan football games...

When I lived in MI I never rooted for the Lions! Lol. But I did the Wings.. But now my jewelry has a distinctived Black and Gold tint! Go Penns!!

spandexgirl188
10-18-2009, 09:09 PM
Hey,

Luv the Gold.

Go NINERS Go. The championship will be back in san francisco. AS FAR AS THE RED WINGS AND THE PENS ARE CONCERNED, WELL THE SENS WILL BE THE CHAMPS THIS YEAR SO I DONT KNOW WHY KAREN AND TiNA ARE FIGHTING OVER IT. lol

Jessica.

donnatracey
10-18-2009, 09:12 PM

GO SAINTS!!!

Well, I am glad someone had a nice day today!......:sad: BTW, your outfit does sound rather fetching.....<G>

A Dejected Giants' Fan

JennyS.
10-18-2009, 10:32 PM
It was a great day Donna! Maybe now, the national media will take the Saints seriously.
By the way, I changed into my jersey that was once owned by a Saints player. The jersey is an extra large and reaches down to my knees. Feels wonderful. Just bra and panties underneath.

ArleneRaquel
10-18-2009, 10:39 PM
With lovely ladies such as Jenny being Saints fans,I have to cheer for them. :battingeyelashes:

Bobbie Bee
10-18-2009, 11:01 PM
You can't like every other team in the NFL.. it's just not fair!!

Poor ol' Rams

That makes five teams so far this season.

Daphne Renee
10-18-2009, 11:17 PM
I literally just did the same thing, although I was in my red whit and blue to support my Patriots... Let's here it for the 59-0 trouncing that I just witnessed.. can you believe it's already snowing like that up here?!?!?!

Ugh.. did you really have to bring that up. I used to live in TN. Just outside Nashville in fact. Last year the titans were great. Now well lets just be nice and say not so great. It sad to say in TN right now the vols have the best football team and its 3-3..
I dont get to watch many of those games now that I live here in IN.

JennyS.
10-18-2009, 11:23 PM
Ugh.. did you really have to bring that up. I used to live in TN. Just outside Nashville in fact. Last year the titans were great. Now well lets just be nice and say not so great. It sad to say in TN right now the vols have the best football team and its 3-3..
I dont get to watch many of those games now that I live here in IN.

Yeah, that was pretty embarrasing. I think Memphis High could have done better.
I lived in Memphis the first year the Tenn 'Oilers' played in Tenn. I even shook hands with a few of the players. Eddie George signed a magazine cover for my father in law. I hate to see Tenn play this badly. Yuck.

Daphne Renee
10-18-2009, 11:30 PM
Yeah, that was pretty embarrasing. I think Memphis High could have done better.
I lived in Memphis the first year the Tenn 'Oilers' played in Tenn. I even shook hands with a few of the players. Eddie George signed a magazine cover for my father in law. I hate to see Tenn play this badly. Yuck.

I dont know about Memphis high but your probably not too far off there. I cant believe they couldnt score at all. I dont think Jeff fisher is a bad coach but I know if things dont turn around fast he will probably get fired. I just dont know how things got so bad so fast.

JennyS.
10-18-2009, 11:38 PM
True Candy... Tenn has always been a contender. What the heck is going on over there?

Karen564
10-18-2009, 11:55 PM
I just cant get into it, every time anyone is talking about football or any sport for that matter, all I hear is bla bla bla bla bla, I just dont understand a word of it, not a clue, I have to ask my Mom what their talking about. :o.. but I would be more than happy to make everyone some tasty food & drinks as you watch the game, that's the best I can do, sorry..:)

Although I do know where some of the teams are from, ..& they like to slap each others butts a lot for some reason, but that's about it..

:hugs:

donnatracey
10-18-2009, 11:57 PM
It was a great day Donna! Maybe now, the national media will take the Saints seriously.
By the way, I changed into my jersey that was once owned by a Saints player. The jersey is an extra large and reaches down to my knees. Feels wonderful. Just bra and panties underneath.

WOW! That outfit sounds even better!!! The Saints are now my 2nd fav NFL team......:battingeyelashes:

Kerigirl2009
10-19-2009, 12:06 AM
:) Life long V-I-K-I-N-G-S fan. Skol Vikings!!!!!!!!!!!!
Season ticket holder 2nd year!!!!!!
I LOVE FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!
I always wanted to be a C H E E R L E A D E R!!!!!!!!!
Oh what cute outfits they get to wear!!!!!
:)