PDA

View Full Version : I Went to Kings Island!

Kim_Bitzflick
10-18-2009, 02:09 PM
Yep, you read it right. I went to Kings Island all pretty:) . It was really nice. I'm here on business for a few weeks & I have the weekend to do what I want. I have a season pass we used for the family vacation this summer and it is still valid. So with nothing else to do, I went.

As I entered the park, no one seemed to take notice of me, of course this is their Halloween season, so some people are dressing up. The only problem I had was when I gave my pass to the attendant, she looked at my picture n the screen (in male mode) and said "this isn't you." I thought that would happen and I said (in my male voice) "yes it is". She said "You need to have a new picture taken" and she let me in!

I rode two roller coasters and I held on tight to my hair, but it was fun.

I think I'll go back on halloween in "costume"

Sorry, no pictures! :sad:

P.S.

I have limited internet access so I'll reply & update when I can.

Michelle S
10-18-2009, 03:41 PM
I have no idea where King's Island is, but good for you!

SweetCaroline
10-18-2009, 04:24 PM
Michelle. Kings Island is an huge amusement park right out side of Cincinnati Ohio. An infamous episode of the Brady Bunch was filmed there back in the early seventies.

I'm a big theme park buff. It's been a dream of mine for a while now to go to an amusement park en femme. The nearest ones to me would be Canobie Lake park in Salem NH and Six Flags New England in Agawam. And I use my real hair too, so no worries about hair falling off on the rides. :D I just haven't found anyone who wants to go with me yet. Maybe next summer.

Congrats Kim. Sound like fun!:thumbsup: