PDA

View Full Version : oh what a night!!

stacy-marie hanna
10-18-2009, 04:55 PM
late december back in....(no,stop it,damn brain!!)
well last night was one of the best nights of my life(only bettered by seeing slipknot last yearand my 1st love)

as i mencioned in an earlier post
(http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117774)
i was out properly crossdressed for the 1st time in public and my first time in london.

i started to get ready at about 3pm after doing my makeup i started to get changed into my outfit for the night,heres a rundown of everything i was wearing....

1;pink satin and lace basque and panties
2:black holdups
3:black satin kneesocks with lace and ribbon detailing.
4:angelic white cotton dress as slip
5:3 layer petticoat
6:black and white maid dress with white apron
7:3 inch black heels
8:cute black and pink highlighted wig
9:maid headdress

after getting changed and checking everything was looking perfect i left my hotel and proceded out on my way to the preball meetup.this meant a mile walk from the hotel to the meeting point just past london bridge.

i was a lil nervous but just stood tall and kept going on with my journey(dont stop beleiving,oh woah woah woah.not again, be quiet brain)people i pastseem either more scared of me than i was of them especiallly the group of people who decided to go back up the subway steps when they saw me coming towards them.

i arrived at my destination(the southwalk tavern)and met up with a few people outside who were going to the same place as me.

about 7.30 pm we proceeded to the club the wait to get in,once there i definatly did not feel out of place(actually i felt more underdressed there were people dressed far freakier than me)it was an amazing night of completly messed up fun and imgonna repeat it next yearprobably as dorothy from wizard of oz or alice(from alice in wonderland, not the brady bunch or the honeymooners(one of these days....)

love:love: hugs:hugs: and squishy things:heehee:

stacy marie
:koc::koc::koc: