PDA

View Full Version : Hi

NatalieCH
10-18-2009, 10:39 PM
Um, I don't exactly know how to say this, but here goes. I'm not really a crossdresser, but as you know, Halloween is coming up, and I was thinking about dressing up as a woman, and am hoping you guys are willing to help. I'm probably never going to use this site again afterward. I don't want to dress up as any ordinary woman, I want to dress up as a specific woman, which I'm guessing will be a lot harder. I want to dress up as Natalie Horler, and don't really know much about crossdressing besides shaving my legs and putting on a wig and a dress. Here is a picture of her: http://o.aolcdn.com/dims/PGMC/1/294/-/80/http://o.aolcdn.com/feedgallery/music/i/c/cascada07102009hb/10-cascada-07092009.jpg I would like to look like her in the face, but I don't know if that's possible.

I hope you can help, I figured it would be best to ask a crossdresser about this type of thing.

Sandra Dunn
10-18-2009, 10:45 PM
Honey if you are thinking about putting on a dress then you are Transgender. No not just a passing thought you are one of us.

HUGS Sandra Dunn

Susan.
10-18-2009, 10:51 PM
It is weird that you would come up with a female name too. That aside, we would all love to look like her!! If you learn how then please let us know.

Seriously, maybe some here can help you with the curves and bumps but the makeup would have be done by someone professional or knowledgeable just to make you look like a female much less like her.

Sedona
10-18-2009, 10:52 PM
Yep, welcome aboard. Honestly, at this point, you're probably best off going to a professional makeup artist. Show her/him the photo and see if they think it's doable. Also, it goes without saying, you'll need to shave head to toe, get a blonde wig, the right clothes, and the body to fit into them.

Have fun!

Sally2005
10-18-2009, 11:14 PM
At lot of times doing a costume it is better to do drag makeup... if you are crossdressing most of the time you are going for a more natural look. Take a look on youtube under 'drag queen makeup' and there are some very good tutorials...

Tina B.
10-19-2009, 12:21 AM
Girl to pull of a look like that would be really hard, the make up is basic, so not much there to hide behind, for a one night thing, you can use nylons filled with bird seed or water balloons for breast, but that waist needs a waist cincher at least, or corset to get it. and the hips need padding, and to put it together for a one night thing is expensive. I doubt that you could pull it off for less than a couple of hundred dollars. so unless you have plans for after Halloween, I think I would just go buy a womens costume at the Halloween shop. Sorry I know that is not what you wanted to hear but it is a fact that this ain't no cheap sport!
Tina

Farrah
10-19-2009, 12:59 AM
Welcome!! we're glad to have you. I'm gonna let you in on something. Once you dress, you never go back!!

UASIANGAL
10-19-2009, 01:31 AM
Is this April Fool or Halloween? What does Natalie Horler and Halloween have in common? You're not a crossdresser but you want to go out on Halloween as a beautiful blonde woman? Honestly, I don't even know who she is so how famous can she be? And who would recognize YOU imitating HER? If you are a closet CD, welcome here as all the GUYS as you call us, are so willing to help. Am I missing something here or did I put my manolo blahnik in my mouth?

Karren H
10-19-2009, 05:32 AM
If your serious..... I'd google crossdresser and transformation service for your city and see if they could help you.. Doing something like that on your own... The chances of looking good ar slim to none.. It takes years of practice to master the basic skills of makeup and the like....

Rebecca Jayne
10-19-2009, 06:09 AM
Natalie Its OK we are here to back You up just in case you find that this is the real you, its a good thing you do.

But if that's your story and you are sticking to it,
stay around and grow with us

NicoleScott
10-19-2009, 07:23 AM
Sandra, if he's being honest about wanting to dress only one time as a Halloween costume, then he's not transgendered. Are you kidding me?

Karren H
10-19-2009, 09:30 AM
Sandra, if he's being honest about wanting to dress only one time as a Halloween costume, then he's not transgendered. Are you kidding me?

Maybe he doesn't want to buy he lost a bet and has to? Lol.

Angie G
10-19-2009, 09:52 AM
Aiming kinda High there Hun. Good luck Hop you can pull it off. and you may like it more then you think if so your welcome here anytime.:hugs:
Angie

daviolin
10-19-2009, 10:01 AM
That's what I like a guy with high expectations. Listen to what all the other girls have told you. Theres not much else for me to add. But please come back atleast one more time and post a picture. I would love to see the results.