PDA

View Full Version : OMG! What A Compliment!

Julie
07-24-2005, 05:09 AM
I was out tonight with a GG friend. We hit two girl bars before ending the night at Escapades. Bob, a guy with whom I've had many deep conversations, comes up to me and asks. "Are you a guy or a girl?" Well I figure he's being a wise @$$ and I said, "Guess!" So he does the Crocodile Dundee move (goes for the crotch) and I move away. Then he looks at this young guy like, "See?"

I look at the guy he's with and it hits me. So I ask him, "Did you think I was a real girl?" He said he wasn't sure so he asked Bob. I asked him his name and he says Mike. Then I told him I loved him. :D We talked a while and then he asks, "I hope you don't get offended but how old are you?" So I asked him to guess. Then he says, "Okay, don't be mad if I get it wrong but I'll say 33." I gave him a big hug and told Bob he needs to find more people like Mike. Then I told Mike I was 54 and he looked shocked. I furthered his astonishment when I told him I was straight. :eek:

Later I ran into this GG I have seen several times who is so cute but seems to think I look better. She sees me and told me she was looking for me but couldn't find me. The place was really crowded. Then she once again tells me she'd love to look as good as me. Believe me, I can't hold a candle to this girl. She's so cute and adorable no TG would have a prayer competing against her. I told her if I looked half as good as she does I'd have a grin from ear to ear. And that's no BS.

I'm sure this night will never have a repeat and I will cherish it forever. :thumbsup:

Anita
07-24-2005, 05:17 AM
good to see you having some fun Julie
love Anita xx :)

Julie York
07-24-2005, 05:29 AM
Stop changing your name dammit! I get confused.

Interesting evening you had though Julie. Is crotch grabbing allowed? What if you HAD been a woman and done him for sexual assault?

JUDGE: And who pray, is Crocodile Dundee?
BARRISTER: He's a character from a popular film Your Honour.
JUDGE: And does this...'Crocodile Dundee'....which the defendant models himself on....make a habit of touching women's genitals in public places?
BARRISTER: No Your Honour....it was man.
JUDGE: He makes a habit of touching men's genitals in public places?

Tristen Cox
07-24-2005, 05:33 AM
Pretty neat Julie, no that Julie, the one on top. Blimey too many Julies! Anyhoo, cool story.

PS: Next we change your name JY, maybe Sara, Sabrina, Sukie, something starting with 'S'...

Julie York
07-24-2005, 05:40 AM
O.K. Sjulie it is then. :D

Actually you do look younger than your reported age Julie.

Julie
07-24-2005, 06:07 AM
Well you can call me Ray or.......

Oh, never mind. That was a dumb commercial anyhow.

Okay, I'm not changing my name anymore. At least not until the next equinox when Saturn and Pluto line up with Uranus. Then I think I'll be Sheeba, Queen of the Bars!

I was all decked out in green tonight. Since I'm Irish I don't have to wait for St. Paddy's day to dress in green and get drunk at bars. :D Heritage has it's priveliges! But tonight we spent so much time on the road I was sober all night. Oh well. at least I won't have to worry about a hangover.

"But Mom, I didn't have that much to drink! I mean I only had 47 beers in 12 minutes! Geez!"

Chicago has two seasons, winter and construction. We got trapped on the interstate for almost an hour tonight. Both of us were doing our best to entertain one another. Maybe we should have gone to see Julie York perform.

Adrianne
07-24-2005, 06:12 AM
I agree if i look as good as Julie at 54 it would be so great, one thing i must tell you Julie you do look better than a lot of women who are in there late 30s and in there 40s. YOU ARE A HOTTIE!

How do you keep yourself looking so young Julie, u look great.

Love and Kisses Adrianne.

Wendy me
07-24-2005, 06:20 AM
julie girlfreind look at your pictures ...........those poor boys won't have a chance....makeing them guess. will only confuse them ....have fun..........

Julie
07-24-2005, 06:24 AM
How do you keep yourself looking so young Julie

Okay, I'll tell you my secret.

Drink a lot of booze. Party until the wee hours. Avoid vegetables and fruits. Eat burgers and fries. Do lots of mind altering drugs. Be totally irresponsible. But most importantly, have fun! Oh, did I mention partying? Yes, it seems I did. That's all. :rolleyes:

Adrianne
07-24-2005, 06:29 AM
OK Julie, i think i might be doing it wrong, i just got to say sweetie you are very BEAUTIFUL.

Love and kises Adrianne

Maude
07-24-2005, 06:45 AM
Okay, I'll tell you my secret.

Drink a lot of booze. Party until the wee hours. Avoid vegetables and fruits. Eat burgers and fries. Do lots of mind altering drugs. Be totally irresponsible. But most importantly, have fun! Oh, did I mention partying? Yes, it seems I did. That's all. :rolleyes:

mentor

your protege is looking forward to her training session !

maude

Deelite
07-24-2005, 07:48 AM
Julie, 54.....

Well that is just not fair!

I would of put you at about 35 aswell!

I agree with what everyone else has said, you look gorgeous.

Luv Dee.

StephanieCD
07-24-2005, 10:31 AM
Congrats, hun! I woulda put you at around 35 myself - you look great! Sounds like you had a wonderful night out. But ya know what? Plan on more. I don't think it was a fluke ;)

Marla GG
07-24-2005, 10:33 AM
You must have been on top of the world, Julie. A real woman, and 33? What could be better than that? You do look young, though....just wait, next week you'll get carded at the door :D

Amanda Leigh
07-24-2005, 10:35 AM
hell Im 33 and dont look anywhere near that good
:bow:

Holly
07-24-2005, 11:29 AM
Julie, you're having way too much fun.... NOT! What a fun night and people to share it with to boot. Lucky girl!

CharleneCD
07-24-2005, 12:38 PM
Julie, we are our own worst critics. I have times I cant stand the way I look and my wife or others think I look just fine. As for you I have yet to see a picture where you look anything but fantastic.

Julie
07-24-2005, 04:05 PM
Julie, we are our own worst critics.

Gotta agree there! Last night I had a few 'setbacks' and almost cancelled the evening out. When putting on my top I got makeup on it. In a dimly lit bar I doubt anyone would have noticed but I sure did. I managed to get it cleaned off but that almost prevented me from going out. Another setback was my NuBra forms have just lost their adhesiveness and kept falling off. I don't have much in the way of bras, especially ones that fit good, and I went through one after the next totally frustrated at how they looked. That also almost ended the evening out.

Finally I found one that worked half way decently and convinced myself no one will care. Then that guy pays me those compliments! Talk about a 180! I'll need to remind myself about that the next time I'm nit picking myself to death. :cool:

racquel
07-24-2005, 04:47 PM
May I also offer one?you really do look good. :thumbsup:

liz lesbow
07-24-2005, 05:17 PM
I bet if he was that curious and you had everything tucked in place that you would have passed the grab test. He would have had to be quick and would have just felt a soft mound. What a hoot that would have been having him apologizing to you for grabbing a girl in public.

Adrianne
07-24-2005, 08:21 PM
Julie

My girlfriend though you were a women and she could not beleive that you are 54. She says you look great.

Lots of love and kisses Adrianne.

Julie
07-24-2005, 10:21 PM
Thanks girls for the compliments. You are all very kind. But I'm still not convinced I can pass, even if I don't speak a word. This is what I wore last night:

https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/7-05/green1.jpg

To me I don't look a bit like a GG. I think the guy needs glasses or maybe he was a bit overserved. https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/emoticons/party.gif It was still nice to hear anyway.

Carla_CD
07-24-2005, 10:25 PM
Julie - I'd buy you a drink!!!!

You look great hun, and you do look alot younger than you say.

Carla :)

Maude
07-24-2005, 10:52 PM
[QUOTE=Carla_CD]Julie - I'd buy you a drink!!!!

I'M GOING TO BUY HER AS MANY AS SHE WANTS !

M

Adrianne
07-25-2005, 05:53 AM
Julie you look great with what you wore the other night, You look better than a lot of gg.

Adrianne.