PDA

View Full Version : Funny Story

IwishIwasTracy
10-18-2009, 11:21 PM
Hello to all my friends out there.

Thought I would share a quick funny story with you all. Today my wife and I were joking around, she tolerates my dressing but has decided she really doesn't like it. I have been using a cream on a rash and it has really made my nipples very sensitive, to combat this I have been wearing a bra as much as I can. So any ways, we were joking around and she reaches over and snaps my bra strap to get even with me. I loved it.

Not trying to read too much into it, but might be a crack in her armor.

Tracy

Tina B.
10-19-2009, 12:04 AM
I used to do that to my wife when we where out in public, not so that anyone else would notice, but to get a rise out of her, then one day at the mall I was under dressed, and as we where walking across the middle of the mall she reached back and snapped my bra, at first I was shocked, then embarrassed, then a warm glow crepe over me, as I realized she knew I was wearing a bra, and was having fun with me about it. After that I was always careful about doing it to her though, turn about is fair play!
Tina

docrobbysherry
10-19-2009, 12:06 AM
So, your RASH is on your breasts. And the RASH cream is making your nips sensitive. And u need to wear a BRA to protect them.:straightface:

I hope your WIFE is buying that story. But, I don't think I AM!:brolleyes:

Jess81CD
10-19-2009, 10:16 AM
So, your RASH is on your breasts. And the RASH cream is making your nips sensitive. And u need to wear a BRA to protect them.:straightface:

big LOL at that ^^

Seriously though i hope for you it is the tiny little breakthru!

IwishIwasTracy
10-19-2009, 11:10 PM

nothing for you to buy. The rash is not on my breasts but one of the side affects of the cream is my nipples are sensitive. Wearing a bra helps protect them from my shirt rubbing against the all day.

Tracy

sleeplessone4u
10-19-2009, 11:39 PM
Tracy, I buy your story. I had a similar affect from a medicine the dermatologist had me on earlier this year. They made my nipples so sensitive that I couldn't stand it... then, my wife got the real great idea of making me wear her silk camisole one night. Goodness, I was going crazy. Hopefully, this will help your wife open up her mind and attitude about things... I know that little things like this has really turned my wife around.