PDA

View Full Version : My awsome, and guilty, wife

Melissa Anne
10-19-2009, 01:59 PM
Hi everyone,
I don't post alot let alone start new threads, but I just had to share something that happened last week. Just a little background first. I'm married to a supportive wife who has known about my CDing since a year after we were married. I only dress during the cooler months (Oct. through March) and I've been getting ready to start up my "dressing season" again soon. My wife participates in my dressing as much as she can with being a mom of two little girls. Anyway, last week I got home from work one evening and she was working/playing on her computer. As I walked over to give her a kiss she got a big grin on her face and told me to sit down because she wanted to show me something. She said she had wanted to wait and surprise me later but that she just couldn't wait and had to show me. She pulled up a web page showing a really pretty wig and said "I got this for you. Do you like it?" She has mentioned several times in the recent past that we should get me a new wig but, with money a little tight, I planned to make do with the ones that I have for a while longer. I thought it was so awsome that she would go ahead and get it for me and she got it for a really good price. I told her that I loved it and gave her a big hug and kiss. It should be here before my first dress up day so I can't wait to try it on and my wife is very excited to see how it looks too.

Now the rest of the story... Several days later I was out in the garage and there is a cardboard box on the floor were we put stuff that needs to go into the recycle bin. I later asked her what had been in the box and she says "I'm so bad, I bought something that I couldn't resist and it cost a bit of money, and I'm sorry, are you mad? I'm sorry, are you mad?" etc. etc...

It turns out that she decided to buy this somewhat expensive piece of equipment for one of her hobies without consulting me. She was feeling so guilty about spending so much money that she decided to buy me the new wig. What could I say?!:) I just couldn't be mad at her about this. :Angry3::D. So she gets her new toy and I got a new wig. I love my wife!

Karren H
10-19-2009, 02:15 PM
Wow!!! Your so lucky!! My wife is like "I bought all this stuff I wanted........ You have a problem with that?.... Dear?....". Lol.

Kathi Lake
10-19-2009, 02:20 PM
Melissa, just smile and enjoy. Yes, your wife bought something for her hobby. You know what, we're all entitled to a little happiness. Did she buy you a wig out of guilt or love? You know what? No matter what the answer is, you both win.

Can't wait to see pictures in your new wig.

Kathi

dilane
10-19-2009, 02:20 PM
Funny, as I read your post, I was thinking:

"If it was my wife, that would mean that she just bought something for herself!"

Sure enough, you discovered her little secret...

We T-girls do sneak around a lot, but a some wives (like mine!) have been known to do the same with their purchases :)

SherriePall
10-19-2009, 02:26 PM
Melissa -- Well, it looks like a win-win situation here. Add me to the list of those who want to see pics.

Chloe Renee
10-19-2009, 02:29 PM
It is funny as I read your post I could almost hear in my head "Oh this old thing, I've had this for years" coming out of my wife's mouth. Often when I get a gift (expensive thing I've been pining for ) something new appears in her closet and she says that old line.
Well I hope each of you like your new toys.

Shari
10-19-2009, 02:40 PM
To heck with the money.
It's just for spending anyway.

Full speed ahead!

I'm sooooooooo jealous of you.

Tina B.
10-19-2009, 03:39 PM
Now next time you see that dress you just have to have, you know what to do, Just get something for her, and tell her how much you where thinking of her!
It's a great trade off!
Tina

ginafaye
10-19-2009, 03:44 PM
gee she sounds just like my wife, are they sisters? ...........treasure her, honer her, love her, enjoy your life and time you share together

Nicole Marie
10-19-2009, 03:47 PM
Dear Melissa Anne,

We are both so lucky to have such loving and supportive wives. After only coming out to my wife last week, we are already having dress-up sessions. Can't wait to see your new wig!

XO, Nicole

Missy Anne's GG
10-19-2009, 08:45 PM
Hi Melissa Anne,

The important thing is that she still wanted to remember you with a gift. She could have easily just tried to hide the whole matter from you.

It's wonderful that she is so supportive of you, and tries to participate whenever she can. That is a beautiful gift, that money can't buy!

Hugs to you and your wife, :hugs::hugs:

Anne

P.S.: Please tell her I said "hi"!

sissystephanie
10-19-2009, 09:35 PM
Melissa Anne,
The very most important thing is the she not only accepts you as a CD, but also supports you! There may have been some guilt involved in buying you the wig, but so what? The fact that she accepts you dressing as a woman IMHO totally makes up for the fact that she bought something for herself without your input! Give her a big hug and kiss and then thank her for supporting you!!:hugs::hugs:

lemonlover
10-19-2009, 10:00 PM
I find it very uplifting that you have a wife that not only know about it, but likes and supports it =)
I have to find me one like her =)

<3

sherri52
10-19-2009, 10:04 PM
You have a new wig, oh yea your wife got something too; but you got the new wig.

Jacky Aikou
10-19-2009, 10:10 PM
What a cute story, Melissa!
That is some clever misdirection by your wife -- I think it's going to work and you'll both be happy. Enjoy!

Shelby
10-19-2009, 10:20 PM
Where do I get one like that? No, not the new wig or the piece of equipment but the really supportive wife.

Blaire
10-19-2009, 10:24 PM
Wow!!! Your so lucky!! My wife is like "I bought all this stuff I wanted........ You have a problem with that?.... Dear?....". Lol.

At least you get the "dear" part!

Teri Jean
10-19-2009, 10:46 PM
I don't see a problem as payday comes on Friday, right? So what did she buy for herself? LOL Have fun and enjoy the season of giving and receiving.

Huggs Teri

Melissa Anne
10-20-2009, 08:16 AM
Melissa, just smile and enjoy. Yes, your wife bought something for her hobby. You know what, we're all entitled to a little happiness. Did she buy you a wig out of guilt or love? You know what? No matter what the answer is, you both win.

Can't wait to see pictures in your new wig.

Kathi

I think it was partly guilt and partly love. Pics will be comming!

gee she sounds just like my wife, are they sisters? ...........treasure her, honer her, love her, enjoy your life and time you share together

Believe me, I know I am very blessed and lucky to have her. I try to tell her and show her that as often as I can

Hi Melissa Anne,

The important thing is that she still wanted to remember you with a gift. She could have easily just tried to hide the whole matter from you.

It's wonderful that she is so supportive of you, and tries to participate whenever she can. That is a beautiful gift, that money can't buy!

Hugs to you and your wife, :hugs::hugs:

Anne

P.S.: Please tell her I said "hi"!

I will tell her you said hello. Hope you are doing well too!

I don't see a problem as payday comes on Friday, right? So what did she buy for herself? LOL Have fun and enjoy the season of giving and receiving.

Huggs Teri

It's not really a big problem other than we are trying to pay off all of our debt and we are trying to be really careful with our money right now. If she had asked me before she bought it I would probably have been ok with it. She bought a Cricket machine. She is really into scrapbooking and making cards and this machine cuts different shapes and patterns from a piece of paper. You just enter what you want cut, put your paper in, and press a botton and it cuts it out perfectly. It's actually kind of cool. She will enjoy it and I will have fun with the new wig!