PDA

View Full Version : breast pads and forms

Krystal Lee
07-24-2005, 10:48 AM
Hi girls, I use breast forms and pads to compleat the curvy look, do many of you?

Have tried padded panties but don't like the final look, so just use the pads and put them where I think they look best. They don't stay put loose in my panties so I use a maidenform waist nipper and that seems to anchor them fairly well in place.

With a selection of breast forms I wear what I can get away with in whatever situation I will be in. I.E. fully dressed and big forms, drab, smaller but as big as can push it.

I tried making my hip forms but cutting them correctly so I don't look like a sack of potatos, is a real job.

What do you use? Hugs Krystal.

Phillis
07-24-2005, 11:10 AM
I don't use pads but for breast forms I use a very soft fiber fill stuffed in a pair of knee high hose. This works pretty good. The way I do it is put a bra with the cups size you desire, then fill the knee high hose with fiber fill until is fits to cup comfortably. One this is done tie a knot close to the fill and cut off access, If placed in the bra just right it will look like you have nipples to go along with the breasts. If you get the right fiber fill they feel like real breasts.

Robertacd
07-24-2005, 11:55 AM
I use forms all the time. I made mine out of knee highs and flax seeds. Gives them a nice weight and forms to the bra quite naturally. I have three sets B,C,and D cup sizes I wear depending on the outfit.

As for pads you are right about the standard padded panties. The pads on most of them are placed too high because they are designed to round out a womans figure. If you look closely at a woman with a curvy figure you will notice that the widest part of their hips and butt is level with their crotch. Much lower than most of the padded panties place their hip pads. I used a firm foam pading and cut them to size them trimmed the edges so they taper and are not a sharp edge. Wearing them under a light control brief keeps them in place, gives me a nice figure and helps with the tucking.

There are only a couple ready made padded panties I have seen that would really work well. The Veronica from Calssic Curves is by far the ultimate but pricey. MYSTIQUE'S SECRET CURVES avalable from Mystique Boutique International (http://stores.ebay.com/Mystique-Boutique-International_Mystique-Body-Shapers-GAFFs_W0QQcolZ2QQdirZQ2d1QQftidZ2QQtZkm) Ebay store looks very prommising, I am going to have to get one of thease!

cathern
07-25-2005, 12:04 PM
I have to use pads and breast inserts or I would have no shape at all for femme. I'm naturall big around the chest 39 inches,kinda ok waist 32 inches and have a small kinda flat butt 35 inches. For being in guy mode it's ok but in femme I must really fill out the bottom half to get a more balanced curvy look. When I get closer to my ideal shopping weight the top half will thin out and the bottom will look better.

Stephanie Mancini
07-25-2005, 12:33 PM
Whilst most of my friends have tried various padding techniques i tend to just use what nature blessed me with which means not having to worry about padding having a mind of its own and ending up where it shouldn't, have been witness to quite a few disasters on this subject with girls ending up looking like stuffed cushions, colour wise black seems to be the most forgiving when using any padding, better still what i do is get my skirts altered to fit properly at the hips and rear, as regards boobs i can highly recommend to all you girls if you have not already done so is to invest in a proper pair of breastforms, yes i know their expensive but for that quality femme look and feel good factor they are unbeatable and well worth the investment

Steph