PDA

View Full Version : need help ladies!

b_mitch0626
10-20-2009, 10:26 AM
so i had my first public crossdressing experience at work last week. (see my other thead) and now my girlfriend and i are invited to a halloween party on thursday and i wanna dress as my "other" side:heehee: how do i convince my girlfriend to do this and how far should i take it? im not really sure if i want her to know the truth just yet not comfortable enough to tell anyone yet

ashcrimson
10-20-2009, 10:33 AM
Just tell her its for halloween, it is a halloween party after all, I think thats more than enough.

I do think you should make your girlfriend aware of the truth early on. The later it is that she finds out the harder it will be for her and for you, if it so happens that shes not the type who can take these things.

DonnaT
10-20-2009, 11:50 AM
Just tell her you had fun being dressed at work, and since she didn't get to see how you looked in a skirt, tell her you would like to do it again for the party. She did say you looked pretty in makeup, right?

growing up i had 3 sisters. they used me as there barbie many times....o how i loved being dressed in so many outfits and make up put on me :) they made me who i am today

She may ask more in depth questions of why. If so, tell her the story of your sisters, and that you enjoyed it then, and being dressed up with the help of your coworkers helped you experience it again. So now you'd like her help, if she's willing.