PDA

View Full Version : Feeling great

karen68
10-20-2009, 10:48 AM
Hi everybody I would like to thank you for the help and knowledge that you have given me on these forums.
I started here thinking I was just a crossdresser I now think that I am transgender, I have often thought this in the past, but have been confused, because I don't only like to dressup, but I also like to be as close to being female as possible, I feel and think female, but I also feel and think male, but my female side has been getting stronger and stronger over the last few years. I am not looking to get srs but I have often thought about having breast implants.
Maybe some of you could reply to this thread, to either let me know what you think or what you have been through. Many thanks Karen

StaceyJane
10-20-2009, 10:52 AM
Karen,
I feel like I have been on a simular journey. I have always wanted to wear womens clothes but as time went on I began to realy examine my true feelings and I began to see that I wanted so much more. I don't know about SRS but becoming more feminine has become very important to me.

Stacey

karen68
10-20-2009, 11:50 AM
Yes it has become more important and somthing I really want to do , Even when I was young I had more in common with girls than boys.