PDA

View Full Version : another first-pedicure for me!

Olivia
07-24-2005, 11:38 AM
Friday afternoon. my wife and I both got pedicures. It was a first for me. I've worn girl sandals most of the summer and my feet and toes were a mess. When my wife said she was going in for her regular pedicure, I said, I think I'll get one too. She said that she's seen several men there, so "come on!" It was great!! When I was taken back to the pedicure area, there were 7 or 8 women in the chairs; everyone of them, from 17 to 70, looked me over good, lol. I had on an earing, a paisly "do-rag", the sandals of course, and some unisex jeans and shirt, fresh shave and a big ol' grin. The pedicure itself felt great too but it was that feeling of being surrounded by women in a bastion of femininety that really rocked!

There was a teenage girl in the chair beside me. I caught her looking at my shaved legs(jeans rolled way up for the leg massage) and I felt sort of smug in noticing that my tan was better than hers. I think she noticed that too. lol! All in all, it was an amazing experience for me. I know that it's pretty mundane for the GGs out there but for me-priceless!! Oh, and I will go back; soon and often! Later girls, Olivia.

CharleneCD
07-24-2005, 12:29 PM
It is one great feling isnt it Olivia. My wife made the mistake of taking me, and now I am hooked.

Di
07-24-2005, 12:43 PM
I love them too......So glad you went and enjoyed yourself.......

Olivia
07-24-2005, 12:51 PM
Charlene and Leta, ain't it cool? Amazing how something so simple can have such a huge impact on your mood and outlook?! Yeah, I'm hooked! and, just what I needed-another monkey on my back, LOL Later girls, O

DanaJ
07-24-2005, 12:53 PM
I can relate :) Good on you Olivia, now you are one of us, one of us LOL

DanaJ

Jenny Beth
07-24-2005, 12:57 PM
Good for you Olivia, that sounded like so much fun. While I've never had a pedicure my wife and I have painted each other's nails. Doing stuff like that really puts a unique closeness in a relationship doesn't it?

Tristen Cox
07-24-2005, 01:29 PM
Thank you Olivia

(for calling them sandals)

:D

Olivia
07-24-2005, 06:46 PM
Yeah DanaJ, I've been fully assimilated now, lol. and damn, your avatar pic looks good btw! Jenny Beth, you're right, I did feel a lot closer to my wife, looking at her a couple chairs away, I could not stop grinning!

Tristen, you're welcome! ;) and, uh, what else do people call them but sandals? Haha! Once again, I just gotta say, I love you girls, you're the best! Olivia