PDA

View Full Version : Insurance Claim?

Rebecca Jayne
10-20-2009, 12:56 PM
No hasn't happened yet, probably could.

Can you imagine filing out an Insurance claim for property lost,
Say like in a flood, fire, tornado, hurricane, theft...

Say Mr. ________________ I see here that you have down
4 pair of breast forms, 5 wigs, 100's of lingerie assorted wear, $1,000.00's of makeup and shoes, you have more than Nieman Marcus.

What did you say these were for?
You are married, NO!
Well lets go shopping Honey!

Ann Thomas
10-20-2009, 02:19 PM
Wow that *is* a good point! I wonder how many claims like that were submitted after Katrina?

Karren H
10-20-2009, 02:23 PM
That reminds me..... Better up my insurance!!! I just bought new hockey equipment and you haven't seen expensive till you've priced a pair of $600 ice skates! Lol.

Ann Thomas
10-20-2009, 04:43 PM
Yeah, I am in the process of reviewing mine since the move. Another part of that is documentation - pictures, receipts, etc. Could you imagine turning in a claim for thousands of dollars in clothing, women's clothing, one or two different sizes (you and possibly an SO), plus men's... I bet they'd not pay the claim without proof. Lol, pictures are worth a thousand words!

Hugs,
Ann

SherriePall
10-20-2009, 05:51 PM
Karren -- Watch out, your wife will have you quit ice hockey and keep you CDing because it's the cheaper hobby!
As for the insurance, let them figure it out. They don't have to know who's is what.

Lorileah
10-20-2009, 06:00 PM
Clothes would be listed as "clothing" they don't need a gender unless you have a 5000$ mink or expensive jewelry. You don't have to justify what you own only show you did own it.

Karren, I just priced a pair of 600$ skates, they retail for 599.95 :). Now I am glad I gave up wanting to be Mike Richter. Actually I would probably flop around more like Chico Resch (that will test you old hockey fogey's memories)