PDA

View Full Version : Unannounced guests

bobi jean
10-20-2009, 01:11 PM
That is what I was doing yesturday, just two seconds before the cable guy cameaknockin. As usual I was caught off guard and as you can see, there was no reason to answer the door. I just stood there, and welcomed him. It only took about 2seconds for my heart to stop pounding this time and then I was really comfortable with him here. I guess I'm getting used to it, HUH!!!
He asked me not to show a pic but said I could use his first name. I see no reason to do that though. The cable company had traced a leak or what ever, to the house so they needed to check the wires. sure enough, there was a wire in the attic that needed to be replaced and another that needed a filter installed. He was great, never batted an eye, didn't hesitate or stammer, but made no comments about how nice I looked either. He was here about two and a half hours, I served some refreshments at about 11, we sat and talked through his lunch break and then he was gone. OH well, another hand full of people now know that a crossdresser is in the house........

Miranda09
10-20-2009, 01:26 PM
Well Bobi..at least you looked your best! :)

Shelby
10-20-2009, 01:46 PM
You had a leak in your cable line? Sounds like the cable guy may have just wanted to visit.

SherriePall
10-20-2009, 01:51 PM
bobi jean -- Another visit! You know, I don't think we ever heard the end of the carpet cleaning story. Which company was chosen and was it the one with the CDing employee?
BTW, that is a great shot of you drinking your coffee!

bobi jean
10-20-2009, 01:57 PM
Thank you Miranda but I'm not to sure about that "LOOKING MY BEST" thing. The pic doesn't tell much about what I actually looked like. I did have on full make up. I don't usually wear full make up. I guess I looked OK.
and
as for the cable leaking. I'm not sure what it was leaking but everything hooked to it here in the house seems to be working a little better today. clearer picture on the tube and a little faster response on the computer. what else could a CD want?(from a cable guy that come by to fix a leak)

bobi jean
10-20-2009, 02:01 PM
bobi jean -- Another visit! You know, I don't think we ever heard the end of the carpet cleaning story. Which company was chosen and was it the one with the CDing employee?
BTW, that is a great shot of you drinking your coffee!

Sherrie
The carpet cleaning was done by another company. I, somewhere, posted pics and an update to that a couple days later. even had some pictures of the guy that did the cleaning. and it was not the guy I had talked to on the phone. he was running late so another truck was sent. he cleaned the carpets while I was dressed and I don't think he gave it a second thought.
I'll go back thru my postings to see if I can still find the update.
There it is....... 7-28-09 at 10:54 am. with two pictures of the carpet guy and myself (dressed). I thought I had finished the story.

PhillyGuy2Girl
10-20-2009, 02:27 PM
Bobi,

I would say you look great in the picture.

Once I answered the door for the UPS guy dressed femme. He didn't seem to mind at all.

Felicity

Ashley_in_Texas
10-20-2009, 03:40 PM
I bet the cable guy will be wearing hose and heels before the week is up. I mean, how could anyone not be curious about how it feels?

tricia_uktv
10-20-2009, 03:44 PM
Its far easier than we think. Sounds like you had a great time Bobi :)

Jeanna
10-20-2009, 03:57 PM
Who took the picture, may I ask?lol
Jeanna

Rebecca Jayne
10-20-2009, 04:07 PM
From what I can tell Bobi Jean you look ravishing in this photo,
so I'm wondering if the repair dude needs to have his vision checked since he made no compliment to you about your good looks.

Hey is hey the repaiman with tose coke bottled lenses?

bobi jean
10-20-2009, 04:20 PM
thanks again everyone. The picture is taken from the security camera out front of the house. You can't see my face or i'd go from RAVISHING to "maybe passable from 200 yards away". If my face looked as good as my legs, which happens to be my best feature unless you count personality, I would be rich I guarantee.........
Hey Kansas, pm me.... I am from northeast kansas originally.

Frédérique
10-20-2009, 04:47 PM
OH well, another hand full of people now know that a crossdresser is in the house........

Funny, I’ve never had a “leaking” satellite dish, or a cable, for that matter…
Maybe your “friend” is a closeted crossdresser who desires an audience with the master (I mean mistress). You’re doing wonders for the community, Bobi, in any event!
I must tell you that after years of mowing lawns and raking wet leaves, I like your landscaping very much! Nice legs, too…:battingeyelashes:

brittanny
10-20-2009, 10:15 PM
the cable leak is a real deal and can be a real problem for the cable company if the signal leaks out it can interfere with aviation radios and outside signals can get into the cable and interfere with pictures or the return path on internet and voip

donnatracey
10-21-2009, 12:02 AM
I bet the cable guy will be wearing hose and heels before the week is up. I mean, how could anyone not be curious about how it feels?

No, I bet the cable guy comes back within a week to check and make sure everything is still working properly!.....:devil:

IamSara
10-22-2009, 06:12 AM
Love the story. You look great!:)

bobi jean
10-22-2009, 09:53 AM
I was told, maybe some of you would like a little more "clairification" of how this happened. So, as you can see, I was standing out front drinking some coffee, actually watching some constructions guys (I know, I know, but what is a lady to do) you can see one of their trucks, next to by bum, in the picture. I hear a vehicle coming down the street from the right, I take a peak and "no big deal", another truck, not slowing down so I just look away and stand there while he drives on by. A few seconds later, the truck is coming back, still no big deal, he's gonna go on by, so I start watching the landscaping in the yard down the street. Wait a minute, that was a car door shutting, that truck stopped next door. Oh well, the bushes are blocking the view and I,m facing the other way so no big deal. "excuse me, I'm Jim from your cable company. We have traced a leak to your service wires and need to check them. At that instant, he was next to the rear tire of my pickup and absolutely no way I would have seen him before he saw me.
I can not tell you what he thought when he saw me or when he heard me answer him, I could tell you what I thought but I think talking like that is illegal and I know it isn't lady like!!!!!
I was so engrossed in my coffee and watching the yard work down the street I didn't think he would walk down the street to the house next door to do his job..... There was plenty of room to park in front of my truck but he didn't, he parks in front of the house next door and came back to fix the wires. I explained to him that we had updated our modem a few weeks ago and the man then had installed a new wire from the street to the house. Jim said that he already knew that but needed to check the rest of the wiring so I invited him in to do what ever needed doing.
My only concern, now, is will I be able to get another serviceman out here should I ever need one!
He (Jim) was very polite, professional and apparently totaly unaffected by this old fart dressed as a woman. I would like to know what he talked about the rest of the day, and night!!!!!!!
Sorry for the extra length but the girls here suggested I do some sort of clairification. one of 'em said I wasn't very good at writing and should be more accurate. so there ya go!!!

IamSara
10-22-2009, 10:41 AM
Your original was good. I understood it just fine. But I do like the revision. Oh the thoughts through my mind. :o Oh well fun day dreaming about it anyway. :hugs:

Sally2005
10-22-2009, 03:08 PM
Ahh... the ol' saw the crossdresser on the sidewalk and wanted to talk to them trick...

I suspect, he won't say anything to his buddies if you were polite and friendly.

CherylFlint
10-22-2009, 06:13 PM
Well done.

PretzelGirl
10-22-2009, 07:41 PM
I think you write great. But I do think the word is going to get around the service industry to come check out whatever at your place. Especially with those legs! :heehee:

bobi jean
10-23-2009, 07:50 AM
I think you write great. But I do think the word is going to get around the service industry to come check out whatever at your place. Especially with those legs! :heehee:
I certainly hope so!!! Jim was here a little over two hours fixing the leaks in the wires. he took a 15 minute break in there somewhere for some refreshments and he sat here with me on his lunch break for a half hour or so. We talked about a few differant things but not once did he mention anything about the way I was dressed, why I was dressed or anything even remotely close to it, we just talked. my after thoughts are, '''''''''' WHY DIDN'T I SAY SOMETHING?"""""""""""
and thanks, I wish the rest of me could look a little more womanly.....