PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend did my makeup - fun night!

StephanieCD
07-24-2005, 11:38 AM
Last night my girlfriend came over - we took a break and are slowly feeling things out.

Anyway... I jokingly said "I'll cook you anything you want for dinner if you go to the drugstore and help me buy some girlie things"...

Her response was "Sure! Does that mean we get to play tonight?" ("Play" is our word for dress-up, make-up, etc... we're still new at it together)

I said "you said that as if you want to or something"

"I do!" she said. :bunny:

We went into CVS (drugstore) and she helped me pick out a few things - and even said "thank you" in front of the cashier to take the heat off of me. I didn't have a lot of money but a got a few things to play with - I was so excited.

That night, after watching the worst movie I've seen in years (Alone in the Dark), we did each other's make-up. Now, mind you, we were drunk at this time so the make up came out pretty funny on both of us. She let me where "Tink" a new jammie top I picked up recently... then we went to bed! :kissing:

Oh my... what a feeling! She was more comfortable than I was! I told her I'm getting a wig from a friend on these forums and she said "oh good, you've been wanting one!"

Just wanted to share is all... Marla and Angel's story made me want to share. I had a good night.

Di
07-24-2005, 11:55 AM
How fun !!!!!!

Tamara Croft
07-24-2005, 12:04 PM
How kewl :D Glad you both had a fun night.

CharleneCD
07-24-2005, 12:21 PM
Stephanie, Im so happy for you that you had such a great night and that you seem to have found an accepting SO.

Marla GG
07-24-2005, 12:24 PM
Just wanted to share is all... Marla and Angel's story made me want to share. I had a good night.

Thank you so much for letting us all in on the fun. It brought a smile to my face. Crossdressing is just so darn much fun, isn't it? Make sure you tell your girlfriend how it made you feel. I think doing each other's makeup is a very intimate experience that adds to the closeness in a relationship.

Oh, and Stephanie.....I hope you like your new wig, but just for the record, I saw your recent pic (without a wig) and I think you looked absolutely gorgeous.

Tristen Cox
07-24-2005, 01:32 PM
KEWL :thumbsup:

StephanieCD
07-24-2005, 03:57 PM
Oh, and Stephanie.....I hope you like your new wig, but just for the record, I saw your recent pic (without a wig) and I think you looked absolutely gorgeous.

I'm speechless, thank you SO much :hugs:

Olivia
07-24-2005, 04:12 PM
Gee, that sounds like so much fun!! Congrats big time! When's your next session? Olivia.

StephanieCD
07-24-2005, 07:44 PM
I don't know when we'll do it again... we see each other rarely right now and I don't want her to feel like it's all we do, ya know? But I did say next time she comes over we should go to thrift stores together and buy each other outfits! That could be a ton of fun!

KewTnCurvy GG
07-24-2005, 07:50 PM
:D Truly happy for you Stephanie:)

paulaN
07-24-2005, 07:54 PM
way to go, thanks for sharing, I love to here good news like that.

Adrianne
07-24-2005, 08:33 PM
I am so happy for you sweetie.

Adrianne.

Jenny Beth
07-24-2005, 08:46 PM
Things are only gonna get better. She's a keeper.

Rikki
07-25-2005, 01:13 AM
Love the story, I am glad that you shared it with us. It is stories like that that keeps me comin to this forum.

Rikki

Gemma
07-25-2005, 05:28 AM
Very nice Stephanie, way to go girl :thumbsup:

Tia
07-25-2005, 07:55 AM
Definately she must be great one!

All the best for you Stephanie and have fun! :D

Holly
07-25-2005, 08:00 AM
Way to go Stephanie and SO! My wife won't let me do her makeup:eek: ! She's pretty smart!

Sharon
07-25-2005, 09:10 AM
Great story, Stephanie, and it sounds like a near perfect evening!

Melissa A.
07-25-2005, 09:14 AM
Always love hearing stories like that. Congrats, Stephanie, I'm glad it went well.

Hugs,

Melissa :)