PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

Maid Mary
07-24-2005, 12:50 PM
My wife has offered me 24 hours as a woman starting next Friday when I wake up. We have to go out shopping in the day and for a meal in the evening. Her idea is to "do my head in" this will probably include us playing strip/dare pool. Who ever loses usually has to remove an item of clothing or do a dare. She wants to know what I want to do?
How would you spend the day? I want it to be fun for both of us.
Please remember nobody but my wife and few members on here know of my cross dressing.

Teddie
07-24-2005, 01:18 PM
My wife has offered me 24 hours as a woman starting next Friday when I wake up. We have to go out shopping in the day and for a meal in the evening. Her idea is to "do my head in" this will probably include us playing strip/dare pool. Who ever loses usually has to remove an item of clothing or do a dare. She wants to know what I want to do?
Please remember nobody but my wife and few members on here know of my cross dressing.

Sound like fun time to me. But, what do you mean by "do my head in"? She isn't trying you to the point of stopping your CDing, is she? :cry:

Tristen Cox
07-24-2005, 01:26 PM
Pull the drapes closed and have a party for two :D

Natalie x
07-24-2005, 01:32 PM
This happened in a dream, right? I mean, chances like that don't EVER come up in real life, do they. Oh wow, it's the crossdresser's heaven. Go for it girl! What would I do?

1 Shop till we drop
2 Play strip/dare pool
3 Take the wife to bed
4 Next day - same again

:p

Maid Mary
07-24-2005, 03:23 PM
We have done this before. I still get embarrassed and excited when i wear womens clothes in public. Last time she removed the lining from my trouser pockets and made me wear pink tie string panties with fluffy balls on the end of the tie strings. They kept appearing out of my pockets and i was aware of them most of the night till i got too drunk. Then I didnt care and she found it really exciting looking around to see if anyone noticed.

Natalie x
07-24-2005, 04:18 PM
You have a real gem of a wife there, Mary. One in a million.

Julie York
07-24-2005, 04:53 PM
Sounds interesting. Do keep us informed how it goes.

cosmolovesph
07-24-2005, 08:04 PM
Sounds like you have a fun Friday coming up...

Keep us posted as many of us would like to do this too :thumbsup:

DonnaT
07-25-2005, 07:39 AM
If I had the opportunity, and my wife enjoyed it as much as yours appears to, durned right I do it.

As for the games, they could get a little riské, but if it helped my wife enjoy the CD experience with me, I'd play the dare game.

Holly
07-25-2005, 07:55 AM
We have done this before. I still get embarrassed and excited when i wear womens clothes in public. Last time she removed the lining from my trouser pockets and made me wear pink tie string panties with fluffy balls on the end of the tie strings. They kept appearing out of my pockets and i was aware of them most of the night till i got too drunk. Then I didnt care and she found it really exciting looking around to see if anyone noticed.Since this isn't the first time you two have done this, you pretty much already know what to expect. Unless you had some type of negative experience in the past, I don't understand what your reservation is. The word from here is go for it!

Tiffy
07-25-2005, 08:29 AM
I to get days and even weekends aloted me by my wife where I am not allowed to wear anything male. We just lock the doors, turn the cell off, and have a freaking blast. So Mary girl, do what makes you happy and have a wonderful time with your wonderful wife.

Kisses, April

bulmabriefs144
07-25-2005, 09:01 AM
We have done this before. I still get embarrassed and excited when i wear womens clothes in public. Last time she removed the lining from my trouser pockets and made me wear pink tie string panties with fluffy balls on the end of the tie strings. They kept appearing out of my pockets and i was aware of them most of the night till i got too drunk. Then I didnt care and she found it really exciting looking around to see if anyone noticed.

She isn't trying you to the point of stopping your CDing, is she?

Somehow, I don't think so... :D Good luck!

Teddie
07-25-2005, 09:42 AM
Somehow, I don't think so... :D Good luck!
After reading her additional post, I don't think so ether. Sounds like they have a lot of fun with this. :love:

Maid Mary
07-25-2005, 03:17 PM
We do have a lot of fun. hanks for the comments. We do these fun nights once in a while when I get lucky. It is only Monday and I am already excited about it all. Especially since I have to go into work Friday morning and she is wanting to meet me in town for lunch. I will post the gossip as soon as I get the chance. In mean time, wish me luck and hope that I dont get arrested? :eek:

Maid Barbara
07-25-2005, 05:13 PM
If I had the same chance as you, a day wouldn't be long enough! Do everything that you dream of, as life's to short to wait.
Go for it
Maid Barbara xx

cosmolovesph
07-25-2005, 06:17 PM
We do have a lot of fun. hanks for the comments. We do these fun nights once in a while when I get lucky. It is only Monday and I am already excited about it all. Especially since I have to go into work Friday morning and she is wanting to meet me in town for lunch. I will post the gossip as soon as I get the chance. In mean time, wish me luck and hope that I dont get arrested? :eek:

Work will that be en drab or en femme?

carson
07-25-2005, 07:40 PM
Sounds like she's trying to do something great! :)

carson
07-25-2005, 07:42 PM
Sounds like she trying to humiliate you. :(

ronna
07-25-2005, 09:27 PM
Hate to break it to you, Maid Mary,
but the entire World Wide Web knows about you now!

Tell her that you deserve equal treatment!

eileen1969
07-25-2005, 10:37 PM
going out is fun if your ready! I would encourage you to go for it! be women for a day and take the world by storm! :cheer: :eyez: :eyes: :Power: I would find lots of fun n trouble to get into! as girl could!

HaleyPink2000
07-25-2005, 10:56 PM
If your going out try to do all your meals out except just before bedtime.

Try shopping for clothes together. Shoes, Bras etc. They love that. Always tell her things look nice on her.

Take her for coffee at like a Panera bread, with a sit and chat time just for the both of you girls.

I'd just make a day for her to get to know the other side of you more. A nice time together.

Then that night if she will allow the dressing at bed time thats just a pluss.

Have a wonderful time hun.

Haley:)

Maid Mary
07-26-2005, 01:39 AM
I will be in womens underwear all day with a suit on over the top. She says she has something special planned for the evening. I know my wife will never humilite me and never put me in a position that will would have repercussions on my familly. It may get a little riske at times and it has been known for us to run.
I am so excited and nervous.

Stormgirl
07-26-2005, 02:58 AM
Now that wife of yours is a keeper.

Maid Mary
07-26-2005, 01:02 PM
It gets better. Apparently we have a hotel room booked? :eek:

Jamie M
07-26-2005, 01:34 PM
just remember the "don't not disturb sign" ;)

Maid Mary
07-26-2005, 01:37 PM
I'm kinda hoping to be running round the hotel corridors actually in search of my reward?

cosmolovesph
07-26-2005, 06:27 PM
It gets better. Apparently we have a hotel room booked? :eek:

Very nice.. i made a bet with the wife (that she lost) and before she lost the bet she said, "If I lose you can dress all day on saturday and maybe we will go out.."

:D sounds exciting..

emmicd
07-26-2005, 11:20 PM
I could only experience what you and your wife accept in your crossdressing adventures in my dreams. Gee a whole day of being dressed en femme and with a supportive wife who demands you only wear girly clothes!

Sounds like a lot of fun to me! Who will be dressed more feminine?

Emmi

Maid Mary
07-27-2005, 01:29 AM
I think I am already disturbed? :rolleyes: