PDA

View Full Version : sometimes i feel like i intimidate some of our members

Fallen Angel
07-24-2005, 01:31 PM
dont ask me why i feel this way but i do. there are far better ladies on this forum than i. i post picc and tell of some of my adventures in hopes that for some it will give them a tunel of light or to be able to find that the out side isnt as frightning as they think. i used to have a lot of friends here but now im down to a few. is it realy me xx :confused:

Natalie x
07-24-2005, 01:59 PM
It must be the full moon, I think, several of us seem to be doing some soul searching at the moment.

Fallen, I always look forward to your contributions and appreciate your honesty and outspokenness (is there such a word?). Has someone said something to make you feel this way? Just tell me and I'll go round and sort them out. You are not less than anyone here, you have done so much in this community and I'm sure that most of the girls here feel the same as I do. Just keep being yourself, please, we love you as you are.

Julie York
07-24-2005, 02:03 PM
Why do you get that impression angel? Scary? Nooooo.

There's a lot more scary people than you on this forum.

Now Tamara...she's SCARY!!

Wendy me
07-24-2005, 02:04 PM
down to a few freinds ????you keep on posting them greate pics. and count me in on your list ... don't be silly your a keeper.....
huge wendy hugs.....

Anita
07-24-2005, 02:06 PM
Hi Fallen must be some bug going about Last week I was going to purge the lot. Now you are feeling down
I am, and hope always will be your friend along with a lot more
Cheer up hun or I will tell you one of my jokes!!!!!!!!!1
Anita xx

suzi_cd
07-24-2005, 02:09 PM
dont ask me why i feel this way but i do. there are far better ladies on this forum than i. i post picc and tell of some of my adventures in hopes that for some it will give them a tunel of light or to be able to find that the out side isnt as frightning as they think. i used to have a lot of friends here but now im down to a few. is it realy me xx :confused:

You dont intimidate me - I love the way you dress (especially the more risque poses).

suzi

xxx

Emily Ann Brown
07-24-2005, 02:32 PM
I think we (okay, some of us) have been conditioned to think lots of folks talking to us and tons of emails translate to friendships.......BS ! A friend is someone who hangs with you when they think you're a twit. The falling away is the acquaintance crowd. That comes and goes in cycles. I just came through one. Now I know how many FRIENDS I have. The difference can ,in my case, be expressed only by the scientific term INFINITY. So what ?

As far as you scaring me....hahaha......drab at 30 paces dear. I've raised 4 teenagers and have a 30 year mortgage. Meet your match.

Emily Ann

Anita
07-24-2005, 02:35 PM
EMM How did you manage to reduce your mortgage to only 30 years ?
lol
Anita xx

Fallen Angel
07-24-2005, 02:37 PM
thanks girls, but i feel like bad karma at times maybe its the timing of things who knows but i get this feeling that every time i post a thread of encouragement im causing some one to take a step backwards and thats not what i want to do. im not looking for a pitty party or nor would i want to waste the forums time so that im in the lime lite for a brief moment.for you that truely know me thats not my style of thinking!!!! nor would it ever be. i just want people to feel like they belong to some thing special here and feel like they have a home. some of you must think ive flipped my wig or some thing but for the past fwe days every time i go into the forum i feel like im not wanted here

carson
07-24-2005, 02:40 PM
Hi Angel,

I'm sorry you feel like you're losing friends. I can't imagine why. I've only interacted with you one on one twice since I joined but both times you were very kind, friendly and helpful. To try to get a feel of why you would feel the way you do, I took the liberty of reading through a couple pages of your previous posts to see how you've interacted with people on the threads. I didn't find anything that I would think anyone would interpret as mean, intimidating or smart@$$ at least in the past month's reading I did. You're very welcoming to new members, willing to share information and you post some rather...ah...stirring photos. (Ya gotta tell me how to work the magic for some of those shots!) :D

So, chin up girl. You're as much an asset to this forum as anybody. :hugs:

Julie
07-24-2005, 02:56 PM
Well you don't scare me! No sirrreeeee! Not one bit! Not me! I don't scare easily.

Uh, gotta go. I'm starting to tremble! :eek:

Julie
07-24-2005, 02:59 PM
No, really...

I think you're just overthinking. I've never felt that way about you. I think you're a great addition to our little family here. Keep posting and remain with us.

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful!"

I keep thinking of that line but I can't remember where I heard it. Anyone?

michelle-jean
07-24-2005, 03:10 PM
angel:michellejean here (mrs.highheels) girl you need to stop it .you have alot moore friends here than you know. and you don,t know me but i have read enough of what you are about and i love it .because you are a stand up woman.you call it as you see it and i am the same way. so don,t stop.your FRIEND,S AND I THINKS I SPEAK FOR MOST OF USE.

Sherlyn
07-24-2005, 03:12 PM
Hiya Fallen never do you intimidate me ..... always enjoying reading and seeing your pics ... keep em comin!!!...Anita's right tho ..theres a funky "Im down" pest goin around ....bit me today ..... swatted it too the next dimension ...fine now :)

Olivia
07-24-2005, 04:22 PM
Whatcha talkin' 'bout girl?! Keep the pics and thoughts coming. You do look great; so do many other girls here. That doesn't intimidate me; it reminds me of what is possible. Keep encouraging us, we need all we can get. Angel, you've got friends here. Olivia

racquel
07-24-2005, 04:34 PM
It must be the full moon, I think, several of us seem to be doing some soul searching at the moment.

Fallen, I always look forward to your contributions and appreciate your honesty and outspokenness (is there such a word?). Has someone said something to make you feel this way? Just tell me and I'll go round and sort them out. You are not less than anyone here, you have done so much in this community and I'm sure that most of the girls here feel the same as I do. Just keep being yourself, please, we love you as you are.

Natalie said it best,and I agree totally with her.I personally look forward to your posts and pictures.

Toyah
07-24-2005, 04:45 PM
Honey you can come an intimidate me any time you want:D

Julie York
07-24-2005, 04:50 PM
No, really...

I think you're just overthinking. I've never felt that way about you. I think you're a great addition to our little family here. Keep posting and remain with us.

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful!"

I keep thinking of that line but I can't remember where I heard it. Anyone?

Jessica Rabbit?

Priscilla1018
07-24-2005, 04:58 PM
Hi Angel,

Hey,you want to talk scary or intimidating?Look at my picture.All of us feel like this at times,the feeling will pass.You just go on being the wonderful you that you are.You are still a friend to me.Keep posting your wonderful photos girl,I will keep looking at them.You are a great sister. :hugs:

Melissa Ryan
07-24-2005, 05:05 PM
thanks girls, but i feel like bad karma at times maybe i just want people to feel like they belong to some thing special here and feel like they have a home. some of you must think ive flipped my wig or some thing but for the past fwe days every time i go into the forum i feel like im not wanted here

Well I Myself , have not had the pleasure or having a chat or two with you. yet! When I read what you had written, I thought , now is the time!
As you can see I am new here and have been made to feel welcome and at home by reading your posts and other posts as well. If you do read a lot off posts by most newbies, you will find they pretty much love it here! Some have been to other forums, but feel that this one is home. That connot be achieved without good input from every one already involved. So when I look back over all of this, it says to me that maybe I should do my part to help and try to interact more with you :) Yes you are wanted here!!! My typing is slow but getting better, so I should be able to keep up soon. Thankyou to you :hugs:

.............Melissa.................

DanaJ
07-24-2005, 05:06 PM
"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful!" I keep thinking of that line but I can't remember where I heard it. Anyone?That quote was from a shampoo comercial, I think it was Andie MacDowell....

DanaJ

Pip
07-24-2005, 05:07 PM
Funny enough, I thought of your picture Priscilla, when I read the intimidating part. Of course we all know you're a big sweetie, and every time I've mentioned your gun you assured me you were harmless.

Angle, I don't find you intimidating either. I think you are gorgeous, and more passable than I will ever be, but I think that is fantastic! Keep up the good work!

Pip

Tamara Croft
07-24-2005, 06:27 PM
Now Tamara...she's SCARY!!I'm not scary.... I'm lurvely :p And Angel..... how can someone as lurvely as you feel intimidated here? Just go look in the mirror..... me thinks your reflection would be intimidated by you :p You look great... and I think you know that already :D

Fallen Angel
07-24-2005, 06:53 PM
i thanks your girls for every thing but for right now i think im going to stay within the shadows of the forum. i wont be posting or or starting threads for a while but il be here.in my own way il be watching over the one i love, wich is all of you xxxx

Sharon
07-24-2005, 10:30 PM
Angel,
You already know how I feel about you (I hope!). Not only are you gorgeous, you are perhaps the sweetest, most genuine member we have in the forum (no offense to all you other sweet, genuine girls :) )
I don't know why you feel as you do, every post that I've seen in your threads have been nothing but positive as far as I can tell. Are you reading things that aren't there? What I mean is, are you trying to read intent (such as sarcasm or double-entendre) behind the words written by responders. This is a difficult, if not impossible, task on a forum with so many divergent members (cultural, educational, age differences, etc.).
Read, and re-read this thread, and then go back to your other threads and see the love, respect, and awe you inspire. Don't post for a day or two if you don't want, but I'll miss you until you do.

You know how to contact me if you want to just chat and open up your heart. I have a feeling you will have more PM's than you know what to do with as a result of this thread, so I won't add to them (for a little while, anyway :) ).

:hugs:

samanthajay
07-24-2005, 10:49 PM
we love you angel. just dony leave al the way :o

Ava Mouse
07-25-2005, 12:40 AM
Fallen Angel,

Don't judge your acceptance based on your perception of the feedback. Often we are too much in awe, jealousy, inspiration or admiration to form words. Hardly intimidation. I certainly can't comment and encourage the hundreds of gals here, I can't even keep track of them all.

You've made an impression on me, and a good one. Keep posting and enjoying our company. But understand that maybe your expectations from this group are different from what we provide... Don't take it negatively, just know that perhaps your needs may not be 100% satisfied here.

Whether your needs are satisfied or not, you're well received here, welcome and admired! :) Don't dissappear...

Melissa Ryan
07-25-2005, 02:57 AM
[QUOTE=Sharon]Angel,
You already know how I feel about you (I hope!). Not only are you gorgeous, you are perhaps the sweetest, most genuine member we have in the forum (no offense to all you other sweet, genuine girls :) )

None taken Sharon :thumbsup:
I know you were not talking about me :love:
Must have been off another forum, coz every one here Is soooo good too! :D

...........Melissa...........