PDA

View Full Version : First time out soon, what do I need to make sure I do/have?

sophieporter
10-21-2009, 12:03 PM
Hey girls!

I'm out to an LGBT night soon, guess what letter I'm going as :battingeyelashes:

I have a dress, hoping to pick it up tomorrow, and I think I'll get a wig and a purse/clutch in town, too.

My pressing question is - what do I need to make sure I do/take? Does anyone have any links for facial feminisation tutorials? I don't know how to make my face femme:

I need to do my eyebrows, eyes, lips ect, and don't really knnow how, PLEASE HELP!

Love,

A very worried and panicky Sophie

Tina B.
10-21-2009, 12:46 PM
There are many places on the web to get tutorials on make up. Try utube, or Mac.com for some fun how to's. just about all the makeup companies have guides to using there products on line now days.
Or check out Crossdressers.com and go to beauty tips right here at home.
But warning, no matter where you go it takes practice, and lots of it. And you need all the right tools, starting with a beard cover if you have dark hair, foundation, moisturizer, lipstick eye liner, Eye shadow, eye brow pencil, Blush, and I am sure I have forgotten a thing or two even at that. It's hard to start from scratch and be ready to go out on short notice. But do what you can then go and have fun, and just maybe you will meet someone that will help you figure out how to put it all together even better.
Tina

Jennifer Cox
10-21-2009, 02:14 PM
Hey girls!

I'm out to an LGBT night soon, guess what letter I'm going as :battingeyelashes:

... My pressing question is - what do I need to make sure I do/take? PLEASE HELP!

Love,

Don't forget your knickers Sophie :eek:

Also, here's a video to get you started on the makeup zby_jhUdTjM

Sarah Doepner
10-21-2009, 02:39 PM
don't forget to enjoy yourself.

Even if it takes a while to heal properly from the blisters or mascara brush in the eye or the rude comment you overhear from that one guy over there. Remember the fun and satisfaction and feeling of accomplishment you have once you have returned home.

And wear shoes that are comfortable after a few hours on hard surfaces.

JaytoJillian
10-21-2009, 04:04 PM
My pressing question is - what do I need to make sure I do/take?

Love,

Sophie, I am sure that you will look great. In your heightened sense of nervousness, don't forget your drivers license (if you'll be driving), cell phone, cash/ATM/credit card. Seems basic, but needing one of these items and not having them can wreck your whole night. I left the keys to my car atop an ATM inside a convenience store in a dicey section of a major city and walked into a club across the street-- I immediately knew that they were missing and went into the ladies room and dumped the contents of my purse. Luckily the keys to the beemer were sitting right where I'd left them in the store. I was a wreck until a couple of gin and tonics soothed my nerves. Don't let the nerves get the best of you, relax, have fun and enjoy your evening out!

Cheers,

Jill

trannie T
10-21-2009, 05:09 PM
The only thing you need is a positive attitude.

trannie T
10-21-2009, 05:10 PM
And clean underwear in case you get run over by a bus.

cd_jamie
10-21-2009, 05:32 PM
dont lock your keys in the car. or forget them in the house! have a good time

Karen__Starr
10-21-2009, 08:05 PM
Consider taking spare male clothes and what it takes to remove your makeup. Of course go out in good spirts and have a great time.

CherylFlint
10-21-2009, 08:25 PM
Karen Starr has it right. Take a couple of saftety pins, little flashlight for your purse, stay away from 7-11's, make sure the car is gassed up, but most of all... have a good time!

tricia_uktv
10-22-2009, 03:28 AM
A smile :)