PDA

View Full Version : Confused

Jill58
10-21-2009, 09:46 PM
Hi All,
I think this is my first post. Went out to the shops with my wife no plans to bye anything. Ended up in the womens dept. Just looking at the style coming out. A lot of the style was trousers & top & I made a remark that the trousers where nice. Have never thought much of trousers as femmine attire, as I have tried womens jeans & did'nt do much for me. Anyway I bought a pair of trousers, so when I got home Itried them on. Wig,top,boobs,trousers,shoes, no make up. My wife turned round & said that I look & could pass as a woman.
Next day got dressed in simular outfit with make-up hoping to manage a day out dressed. (No chance).
So if I dress in trousers I look femmine, if Idress in skirt I look as a male in a skirt. Confused
Jill

Teri Jean
10-21-2009, 10:02 PM
Yep, it doesn't figure but women seem to dress in pants and trousers more than skirts and dresses. A nice looking woman in pants is nice looking but I prefer to wear the skirt or dress. By the way welcome to the family.

Teri

Karren H
10-21-2009, 10:08 PM
Don't fall into the trap of the new woman!! They just want you to think you look like a woman in trowsers because they all want to abandoned skirts and dress!! Run away.. Run away,, while you still can!! :D

trannie T
10-21-2009, 10:14 PM
Maybe if you shaved your legs?

Catherine in Colo
10-21-2009, 10:20 PM
I don't know about that conspiracy Karren! Once my wife saw me in a pair of her jeans, she decreed that I could wear all the skirts I wanted, but women's pants were off limits! It might be some sort of reverse psychology, but it worked! For years, I chased skirts - not the girls in skirts mind you, just the skirts! Ironically enough, now I can't get enough of pants. Albeit women's pants, but still pants!

In all seriousness Jill, I wouldn't be all that confused. I think there is something about the cut of some women's trousers that is really complimentary to all the right parts of our bodies, making us look more feminine than we would in men's slacks. So find your favorite pair and flaunt them! Just not so much that your wife gets jealous!

Tina B.
10-21-2009, 10:35 PM
Don't listen to Karren, pants can be cute, even sexy, wear what works for you!
Tina

carolyn todd
10-22-2009, 03:41 AM
hello jill
you are going to have to ask her what she means.

the other thing is did you and your wife get away for a weekend
and where?.

carolyn xx

CherylFlint
10-22-2009, 07:29 AM
If you like wearing slacks, and if you look passable, what's the problem? Me, I have the same problem with pleated skirts. I must have ten pleated skirts but can't wear them because the way they look on me. Other skirts work fine. So my advice: go with whatever helps you "pass".

Cheryl T
10-22-2009, 07:36 AM
Nothing wrong with a nice pair of slacks. They show off my behind nicely and with a cute pair of heels can be as sexy as a dress.
For me I wear skirts and dresses but also slacks and jeans depending on where I'm going. Women don't always wear skirts...

AmiFL
10-22-2009, 08:28 AM
I am sure you looked lovely in woman's trousers. Maybe it is me, but if I am going to take the time and effort to dress as a female, I want to wear a skirt or dress. I can always wear pants in drab. Plus, I always loved the feel of a dress against my pantyhose.

Karren H
10-22-2009, 08:38 AM
Yeah.. What she said!! And women don't always wear skirts but they should!! Lol.

Stephenie S
10-22-2009, 09:53 AM
Don't forget that Karren is a hockey player.

We all know about THEM!

boardpuppy
10-22-2009, 10:16 AM
I've seen GG's in slacks and jeans but put them in a dress and it doesn't do a thing for them. The one I'm thinking of, I haven't seen in a skirt yet. So IMHO, if it fits and flatters you and you feel sexy in it, wear it, but with dignaty.

Hugs,
Alice

Rebecca Jayne
10-22-2009, 03:54 PM
Good Thing: a gentle cool fall breeze through your skirt. OOO la la.

A Bad Thing: Old an winter blasting you with a Nor' easter. AHHHHHHH.

Slacks do have certain limited advantages.

Guess I'll stay inside this winter in my skirts!

Blaire
10-22-2009, 04:15 PM
Good Thing: a gentle cool fall breeze through your skirt. OOO la la.

Slacks do have certain limited advantages.

Especially if said gentle cool breeze is an up-draft!!

Satrana
10-23-2009, 12:04 AM
Most women do not feel comfortable wearing dresses/skirts anymore. They follow the fashion trends or desire to hide their legs from view.

It all dates back to the feminist revolution. Skirts are symbolic of the submissive, domicile housewife serving her husband while pants are the sign of the empowered, confident women beating men at their own game.

Skirts are also symbolic of youthful sexuality worn by women with sensual slim bodies. If you don't have the looks then don't play the game.

If you are not TS and are not going full time, there is really no reason why you need to follow the unwritten rules of womenhood but obviously your wife is sensitive to them and would want you to adhere to them.