PDA

View Full Version : wife made a comment

crossdrezzer1
10-22-2009, 05:51 AM
the wife knew I shaved everything on my body last week but since has discovered EVERYTHING,, arms,pits,down there,legs( yup,,everything,,, she said that I was freaky,, she also said if I continue to change then she doesnt know where outr relationship will go,,she is very supportive and I told her I am not changing,,just wanted to be smooth,, she also said,,well there goes the pedicures since they massage your lowwer legs so when we go to the salon together you will only get manicures,,but then then also massage your arms and you shaved them to you silly boy,,, oh well,,I told her I will go to a new salon that doesnt know us and still get pampered,,at least a new salon I will have the option for paint,,cant do that at her place since they know us...I did ensure her I wont change,,her support goes up and down but neverless she is still cool with it all..she knew I dressed before marrige

Sedona
10-22-2009, 06:06 AM
I suppose the only main thing I can say is that a marriage is about compromise. A good talk with her is in order, to figure if you will need to scale back a bit, or if she'll ultimately be fine with your level of CDihg.

Remember, if she's (your wife) not happy, you're not happy.

Good luck.

Karren H
10-22-2009, 09:06 AM
I agree!! Compromise is the name of the "game". When "She who must be obayed" isn't happy... No one is happy!!

melissacd
10-22-2009, 09:19 AM
Compromise is important but you have to balance that with making sure that you are in fact meeting your needs to a level that you can live with. If compromise always means that your partner gets to decide then it is no compromise at all. What may look like compromise is often capitulation in order to keep the peace. When that happens you are no longer happy and trust me that cannot be a good thing either.

Melissa

sissystephanie
10-22-2009, 09:42 AM
My late wife, who was totally supportive, years ago made a very different comment! She actually asked me to shave all over! I have never had much body hair anyway, but she said she really liked baby smooth skin. So I shaved all over, with help from her:D, and have kept myself shaved ever since then. I also love a hairless body!!

Stephenie S
10-22-2009, 09:42 AM
I did ensure her I won't change......

Ahh, but you ARE changing.

JennaR
10-22-2009, 10:14 AM
Amy, she needs some time to adjust. Tell her this is only temporary and when summer comes you’ll be back to "normal" I generally don't shave but did for a social event in Sacramento (had a fantastic time by the way) anyway, for the first time my wife told me that she liked my hairy body and missed it. That came as somewhat of a surprise because for the most part we only hear "hairy gross" in society. "ewww what an ape" ha ha ha... Besides that our SO have so much fear about what we do and why we do it. I'm sure that when it all starts to grow back and break skin she won't be able to resist the ribbing.:heehee: All's well that ends well. just enjoy the feeling of smooth skin on soft sheets for awhile and tell her your not turning into a woman just playing one once in a while because they inspire you to see your other half, the side that allows for frailty in a world that feeds on men who are weak.

Wen4cd
10-22-2009, 10:19 AM
For some reason, your tale reminds me of this little snippet from the last Weird Al record:

Then my wife says
"Baby, hold on, I've changed my mind!
I think I'm gonna have a chicken sandwich
Instead, this time"

I said "You always get a cheeseburger!"
She says "That's not what I'm hungry for."
I put my head in my hands and screamed,
"I don't know who you are anymore!"

Brandiwvr
10-22-2009, 10:43 AM
would i change who i am?, If i were born only male, and she asked me not to present so masculine, would i do that? no, i ams who i ams.

SherriePall
10-22-2009, 10:49 AM
Is it really changing? How about shaving your head? What happens when she changes her hair style? I know, it's not the same thing, but it is fodder for discussion.

melissacd
10-22-2009, 10:59 AM
Change is a constant in our lives, not changing is an illusion...

Michelle S
10-22-2009, 11:55 AM
I think you should have discussed you desire to shave your body with her first. I am not saying she should have veto power over your decisions, but shaving your body is a change and not something to surprise her with.

See: http://www.tri-ess.org/Wives_CDs_BofR.html

PS: Good luck with the itching! ;)

Sarah Doepner
10-22-2009, 12:15 PM
I think Michelle had the best advice. A little advance discussion would have smoothed the waters before you smoothed your body. I try, not always successfully, to talk about CDing activities before I actually do them so I'm not surprising her any more. Like I say, I don't always succeed once the fog decends, but it's always paid off in making our relationship stronger in this area.

Sally2005
10-22-2009, 02:57 PM
How about reacting with confidence and just scoff at her remark? And just say it will grow back. It seems to be that she doesn't know where it all ends that's getting to her. Seems like there are levels of acceptance...1. okay with guy who wears underthings....2. okay with guy who dresses up for a costume ... 3. okay with guy who goes the whole way 4. okay with life change. So when you jump a level, there will be some adjustments for her.

Michelle S
10-22-2009, 06:01 PM
How about reacting with confidence and just scoff at her remark?

Confidence yes, scoffing NO.

Jamie001
10-22-2009, 08:09 PM
My wife and I go to the same salon and my wife has known the owner for years. We always get the same color red polish on our toes and wear it proudly. Color is not a big deal. It is no different that piercings or tattoos.

the wife knew I shaved everything on my body last week but since has discovered EVERYTHING,, arms,pits,down there,legs( yup,,everything,,, she said that I was freaky,, she also said if I continue to change then she doesnt know where outr relationship will go,,she is very supportive and I told her I am not changing,,just wanted to be smooth,, she also said,,well there goes the pedicures since they massage your lowwer legs so when we go to the salon together you will only get manicures,,but then then also massage your arms and you shaved them to you silly boy,,, oh well,,I told her I will go to a new salon that doesnt know us and still get pampered,,at least a new salon I will have the option for paint,,cant do that at her place since they know us...I did ensure her I wont change,,her support goes up and down but neverless she is still cool with it all..she knew I dressed before marrige

Rebecca Jayne
10-22-2009, 09:25 PM
I would suggest you focus a little extra attention on your wife, make her your focus, she may feel like she is in an unfair competitive situation, that she can't control.

Maybe buy her a special 2 hr massage pkg just for her so she can get pampered, then take her out for a nice private dinner, maybe a little shopping, treat her special, she will love you for it big time.

Jodi M
10-23-2009, 02:13 AM
To Wen4cd, Ah yes! Weird Al.One of the great minds of our time. I love it!

Juliemckay
10-23-2009, 02:19 AM
For some reason, your tale reminds me of this little snippet from the last Weird Al record:

Then my wife says
"Baby, hold on, I've changed my mind!
I think I'm gonna have a chicken sandwich
Instead, this time"

I said "You always get a cheeseburger!"
She says "That's not what I'm hungry for."
I put my head in my hands and screamed,
"I don't know who you are anymore!"

LOL!!! I often wonder why my wife even gets a menu at the places we eat at. I swear that is my wife to a tee, if she was to order something different, I wouldn't quite know how to react

crossdrezzer1
10-23-2009, 05:26 AM
I did also shave my head,,, I mean everything...

Is it really changing? How about shaving your head? What happens when she changes her hair style? I know, it's not the same thing, but it is fodder for discussion.

I do that stuff for her all the time and get flowers for her for no other reason other than for love,,

I would suggest you focus a little extra attention on your wife, make her your focus, she may feel like she is in an unfair competitive situation, that she can't control.

Maybe buy her a special 2 hr massage pkg just for her so she can get pampered, then take her out for a nice private dinner, maybe a little shopping, treat her special, she will love you for it big time.