PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Question

Lisa Marie
07-24-2005, 05:15 PM
I have a shopping question for all the crossdressers in here. Have you ever gone into Victorias Secret in male mode and the lady salesperson asks can I help you? And you say Im just in here looking for something for me? And if it has happend please tell me what happend and what was the reaction of the saleswoman in Vickys Secret?

Pip
07-24-2005, 05:24 PM
Close.....

I told her it was for my wife. Then I said, funny enough, when guys buy their wife lingerie we can say it's for our wife but in reality its for us. Of course, she took it how I wanted in that it's for us since our wife is going to model it for us, but in a small way I had just admitted, without admitting, that it was for me.

Pip

tifftg
07-24-2005, 05:43 PM
I have been very open about shopping for me. They have generally been very helpful. Including help with sizes and different styles. These have been in stores in Vegas and Chicago. They are very focused on selling and I suspect you will be treated quite well. I think the salesgirls who have been around know that when a cd'er gets loose with her shopping we can shop galore. I know I usually do.

I am not concerned when I am out of town. Go early when they just open and there shouldn't be many other shoppers. Also on a few occassions, I have bought a package from another more generic store before making my purchase at VS. That way I can drop the pink striped package into the other bag from Eddie Bauer for example. Of course the Eddie Bauer also holds a femme item, but no one suspects that.

Happy Shopping hon.

Tiff :Power:

Jesse69
07-24-2005, 06:19 PM
I rarely shop Victorias Secret, as their stuff is expensive and mostly I don't like their stuff. Most of my lingerie was from Sears or JCPenny. But one time I shopped with my girl cousin at VS and they still guessed I was buying stuff for myself. So no help even with a girl partner.

I mostly like the Satin Caress panties and bras at Sears.

Bernadina
07-24-2005, 06:32 PM
One of my friends daughters worked in one of the major chain lingerie stores. They knew when the men were buying for themselves because they purchased condsiderably more than the women or men buying for their wives etc. The male buying for themselves purchases were very important to the store.

Lauren_T
07-25-2005, 01:04 AM
One day about a year ago I happened to leave a lunch topped off with a couple Newcastle ales, when across the street I behold a VS store. Sale signs in the window.

I go in and no one pays the least bit of attention. On some tables are a selection of sale cotton panties in a variety of styles, thongs, string bikinis, low-rise, &c, and lovely prints. Jackpot! I picked out some florals and stripes and looked for them in Large, but some weren't to be found. Seeing my look of befuddlement, one of the salesgirls asked if she could help. I told her, surprising myself in the process, that I was having trouble finding the prints I liked in string bikinis in my size. She didn't even bat the proverbial eyelash, she simply showed me where the rest of the stock were, under the tables. I thanked her, and before she went to greet a couple who had just entered, she pointed to a display of bra-and-panty sets nearby and said there were larger sizes in those as well.

Funniest thing of all is, when I came in, there were two or three gg customers in the back. Now that I'm freely rummaging under the tables for my knickers, I've been joined by other guys! (with their girlfriends/SOs, whatever) They didn't seems to mind at all, but I suppose none of them wanted to be the first guy in the store checking out girly underwear!

Anyway. That was my first brazen public shopping for femme thingies, and it was such a positive experience that every outing, increasingly en femme, is easier than I could ever have imagined.

Just last week I realized how far I'd come when the lovely teenage Phillipino gel at Walgreens cosmetics counter showed me some new L'Oreal lipcolor, and told me the shade I was looking at 'would look nice on me!'

Me, the one who used to blush deeply just walking past the cosmetics, certain that if I so much as glanced at the makeup, my shameful fascination would be obvious to everyone in a 300-foot radius! :o

Stormgirl
07-25-2005, 01:12 AM
I have a shopping question for all the crossdressers in here. Have you ever gone into Victorias Secret in male mode and the lady salesperson asks can I help you? And you say Im just in here looking for something for me? And if it has happend please tell me what happend and what was the reaction of the saleswoman in Vickys Secret?

Yes I have and I chickened out when the lady asked who it was for.I had the courage at the time to just flat out admit it that it was for me but at the end,I lost the courage and told her it was for my girlfriend. I am curious to know what others have expirienced when you mentioned that it was for yourself.How would a younger lady take it as opposed to an older more mature lady working at VS.

LaceyNicole
07-25-2005, 10:18 AM
yes i have, the sales lady was very helpful and even found the items i was looking for, she didn't seem to mind at all.

Angela Burke
07-25-2005, 11:38 AM
Angie Marie,

You're the customer
Stores exist to part you from your money
Most salespersons work on a commision basis the more they sell the more they earn.
You might get a few giggles, but if your honest about yourself you'll get lots of help as well.

love Angela XX

kristine239
07-25-2005, 01:50 PM
I was in a VS store in my area looking for some bikinis.. When asked if I needed assistance I said "I am looking for print bikinis that are not cotton. I wear a large" Sales clerk help me look, even went in the back room, but couldn't find what I was looking for. She was a great help and never thoght anything about it being for me.

I then went to Wal-Mart and found a couple of things I liked. Nothing but smiles at the check out.

Love Kristine

Crown Royal
07-29-2005, 09:57 PM
Walked in dressed in male clothes, but wearing a bra and breast forms, asked for help in finding a bra, got it, tried it on in a dressing room right next to one being used by a GG, asked the saleslady if I had it adjusted correctly, waited while she brought another. Very straight forward. Don't pretend - you will get better service if you tell them what you want.

Crown Royal
07-29-2005, 09:59 PM
Also - have found that VS bras are cut smaller than other brands, and they have mostly underwired cups, which I don't like.

Alayna
07-30-2005, 12:06 AM
heh, I did this afternoon not 6 hours ago.

Quick note: try the body by victoria UNLINED full coverage bras. They fit great!

Deanna2
07-30-2005, 09:19 AM
I was in a market stall sometime back and was taking a while trying to choose between two femme tops and couldn't make up my mind. The stall lady came over and asked me if I was buying for myself and unfortunately I said 'no, I was looking for a present for my wife'. I'm sure she didn't believe me and I'm disappointed that I didn't admit it to her. She obviously wouldn't have phased by it and it would have been interesting to chat with her.

Luvya