PDA

View Full Version : Completion At Last !

Michelle-Leigh
10-22-2009, 11:43 AM
Well Ladies,
The initial completion of my look has finally arrived. I have received several excellent reviews on the beauty and passability of Michelle; and would appreciate any comments or critique that you may have to offer....

http://i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu143/michelleleighb/HeadShoulderShot.jpg

http://i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu143/michelleleighb/HeadShouldersII.jpg

Viv
10-22-2009, 11:49 AM
Simply one word...lovely! I hope to look as half as good as you someday.

Kimmy55
10-22-2009, 11:52 AM
Looks like you made it

VERONICARH
10-22-2009, 11:55 AM
You look great ,you would pass very easily.

CherylFlint
10-22-2009, 12:05 PM
well done. Now go out and have a good time.

Teri Jean
10-22-2009, 12:10 PM
Michelle, what can I say that hasn't been said before; lovely, well done, great. Oh yes that has been said so dear here is mine; you look fabulous darling. Now as said before ti is time to get out and shake the bushes. Have fun and take care.

Huggs Teri

IamSara
10-22-2009, 12:11 PM
You sure have made it!! You look wonderful. I am just starting my transformation to complete dressing and hopefully venture out in the near future. I can't wait. I am loving what I have done so far. I am working on makeup now and struggling with that. I will get it though. Good luck you look fantastic.

Karren H
10-22-2009, 12:34 PM
Yeah!! Time to head to the mall for a test drive!!. You beat me because me to completion. I'm never happy and will never be complete.. Like an asymtote..

Michelle-Leigh
10-22-2009, 01:39 PM
Yeah!! Time to head to the mall for a test drive!!. You beat me because me to completion. I'm never happy and will never be complete.. Like an asymtote..

Oh Karren - as I said, this only the initial completion..... I had been waiting a long time to shave off my moustache, and just did that last weekend. Although I am overjoyed that my initial look has turned out so well, like you I am self-critical and there is always room for improvement !

Karren H
10-22-2009, 02:25 PM
Awesome!! I had mine for 25 years... My wife wondered why I shaved it off... Said it was time for a change... 2 years later she found out how big the change was!! Ekkkkkk...... Hahaha.

Crissy65
10-22-2009, 03:50 PM
Classy and Elegant

MWCMDarlene
10-22-2009, 04:19 PM
Michelle, your look certainly resembles Chloe O'Brian on the hit show "24", played by Mary Lnn Rajskub!

JoAnne Wheeler
10-22-2009, 05:10 PM
Well, you really look good, you really do - by golly, I believe you've got it.

JoAnne Wheeler

Bobbie Bee
10-22-2009, 05:12 PM
Michelle, you look darn good. I like it. Hugs to you.

Megan70
10-22-2009, 05:15 PM
Look very nice,,, a suggestion( you asked for), Fluff up the wig in the front some with your fingers or a pick. It looks to flat with a straight part, kinda 'wiggy" looking. Easliy correctable in 30 seconnds.

Megan

Nicole Smyth
10-22-2009, 05:30 PM
I don't like the green valance over the window:D. Other than that you look lovely!

Tina B.
10-22-2009, 06:06 PM
Oh yeah, you got it!Love your make up very natural looking. You look ready for whatever comes. no one would believe a women like you had a mustache just two weeks ago. Oh and I thank the green valance looks just fine!
Tina

PretzelGirl
10-22-2009, 07:38 PM
You look great Michelle! And the post-moustache group isn't small. I recently dumped mine after almost 30 years.

Michelle-Leigh
10-22-2009, 08:31 PM
I thank all you fine ladies so much for your kind words, from the depths of my girly lil' heart ! :o

I am so pleased that the results exceeded my expectations, I was prepared to be satisfied with a mere 60% passability rating. From what you and others who have seen these pix have told me, it appears that I may have realized much greater than 90%. Now concerning what I am plotting to do with it this Halloween night: My local roller rink is having a Halloween session, and Michelle - not Wade - is going to skate that session. I will be wearing a pretty white blouse and a very flouncy white floral on black knee skirt, with (get this !) lacy white pantaloons underneath. After pranking the staff - mainly the snack bar girls - I will be skating blatantly en femme for the first time ever.... During my disco/jam skating routines I will periodically swing up into the dead center of the floor and execute a dazzling spin, with the skirt fanning out horizontally and my pantaloons showing ! Then it's on to my oldest and dearest friend's house, where I will pull a gag on him and his wife and sons.....:D