PDA

View Full Version : When it's time to go out again...

Stephanie Miller
10-22-2009, 12:52 PM
Would like to know how many of you other gals that get out much have the same quandary that I do. Whenever I have a length of time that I'm not able to get out in public as Stephanie - then the time becomes available to... you have a hard time. For instance, it's been about 14 months since I've really had the opportunity to just go out in general (shopping, movies, dinning etc)- but it's almost as if I've got the gitters like I did the first time I opened the door. I know I'm going to get the remarks and looks - and I can handle that, but do I really need that in my life right now? Kind of feel like I should just enjoy Steph in a more controlled atmosphere. Just CD/TG friendly places and all. Oh well, gitters and all I'm off to Vegas! :eg:

CherylFlint
10-22-2009, 06:26 PM
Go for it.

tinalynn
10-22-2009, 06:53 PM
Yeah... I only get out a few times a year and get the nervous jitters every time I step outside. Once I walk by someone, though, I can start to relax a little. But I'm never completely comfortable. I've never been out with a friend, just myself walking around. I'd like the opportunity sometime, but its not a necessity in my life, either.

tamarav
10-22-2009, 08:28 PM
You aren't alone hun. Wa all get the jitters now and then and for various reasons. When I haven't had a chance to get out for a few days I get a little jumpy, and the first time is always a bit shaky until I actually get out.

I have solved most of the jitter problem by simply getting out more! That way it becomes more natural and you just have to concentrate on improving your feminine skills.

Have a great time when you do get out.

Born in Morenci many years ago,

Tami

Kiera79
10-22-2009, 08:40 PM
I went out today in my Fem Jeans and absolutely loved it. I had people looking at me when I walked I felt the attention but I didn't care. I just did what I needed to do and went about my business.

Elsa Larson
10-22-2009, 09:07 PM
I have the most fun when I have both the desire and the opportunity to get out en femme.

I didn't realize how blessed I was to have both in my single days. I'm finally having opportunity after more than 15 years back in the closet.

Tora
10-22-2009, 09:23 PM
A lot of that going on. With family, employment, family, there seems to be little time. I am not complaining, the wife, daughters, and two grandchildren, deserve the prime time.

I use Merle Norman for special outings, since most make-up would spoil before being used.

Stephanie, you have a wonderful look, cute photos.

Linda-x
10-23-2009, 12:13 PM
I kind of miss those jitters I got from the "old days" when first going out. It added to the rush and excitement. I do know that if I go longer than 10 days or so without going out, I can start getting a bit grumpy, and mean. Just make your first outing short, and simple. You will get right back into the swing of things.