PDA

View Full Version : When Dressed enFem, Which Restroom?

Rebecca Jayne
10-22-2009, 04:13 PM
I don;t have to worry about this one
I just walk in by accident more than once, but I didn't stay.

So many of you are so beautiful and dress to the 9's ,

You are out on the town and you have to go and do more than powder your nose.

Which restroom? (hopefully not the middle one)

The ladies room seems sensible, but can yu get in trouble.

If in the mens room you could get into a fight.

Curiously, A paradox.

Granny Gray
10-22-2009, 04:23 PM
The ladies room..ALWAYS... in do my business, wash my hands, pat unruly hair, and out... DO NOT MESS AROUND OR LOITER. If you are in and out promptly, you attract no unwanted attention. Granny

Michelle S
10-22-2009, 04:38 PM
Many places have single user restrooms. I will use the Lady's rooms in such places. If there are no single user restrooms around, I hold it. I also pee before I leave to go out. There are some places where they clearly don't care which facilities you use, e.g., gay bars. But if I were in a large "family restaurant" and really needed to go, I'd ask my wait person or a manager which I should use.

I should say I am a cross dresser and am not TS. I think transsexuals should be free to use the restroom of their choice.

There have been many threads on this topic. You might use the search feature to look these up and learn more. There are many different views on the subject.

sissystephanie
10-22-2009, 04:56 PM
If you are presenting as a female, then you may want to use those facilities! On the other hand, if you are not at all passable you probably should use the mens room.

I crossdress, but do not present as a female (no wig or makeup) and always use the mens restroom(stall, since I sit!) Never have had a problem and I have been doing this for many years.

It is really funny how little attention people pay to what you are wearing! Unless of course, you are dressed like a Drag Queen!

JoAnne Wheeler
10-22-2009, 05:05 PM
The one that I would appear to be the most comfortable in - if I am dressed, then it would be the womens of course

JoAnne Wheeler

paulaN
10-22-2009, 05:15 PM
When I go out I look like a woman. Well not just dressed in womans clothes anyway. hummmm I try and look like a woman. How's that. LOL. So I always use the womans room. I have only had one bad experiance as of yet. And nothing really bad happend I was just rattled a bit that's all.

Karren H
10-22-2009, 05:23 PM
For me its the unisex restroom first.. No mater how I'm dresssed!! Its typically cleaner. Followed by the gender appropriate restroom followed by the gender unappropriate one followed by the nearest tree! :D

karen68
10-22-2009, 05:25 PM
the ladies because the have cubicals so its not as though you will be standing beside them at a urinal is it

ArleneRaquel
10-22-2009, 05:28 PM
When enfemme I always use the ladies room. :battingeyelashes:

melissacd
10-22-2009, 05:51 PM
Always the ladies washroom.

CherylFlint
10-22-2009, 05:58 PM
ladies, ALWAYS. Go in and get out quick. If someone talks to me, I point at my throat and whisper "Sore throat". DON'T loiter. In and OUT.

christinek
10-22-2009, 08:35 PM
At the mall and hotel we never had a problem using the ladies loo. Women came in a did there makeup next to us like nothing was up. I was kind of surprised.

One of "us" ladies was in the stall behind me standing and handling things, you could totally hear it. WHY???? It was rude and inconsiderate.

Note to someone not used to using a ladies loo, they are much lower to the ground, if you are tall your knees will be in your face.

At the mall a few teenagers came in and that made me very uncomfortable, I do not want to give the appearance or start a problem as a pedophile, I have a kid and fully understand. I got out quick when they came in.

Always use the most appropriate loo but use common sense if kids are present, better your feelings get hurt than mess up some poor kids psych.

Terri Andrews
10-22-2009, 08:51 PM
When out as Terri I always use the Ladies room ,only had trouble once ,
It was not serious but i was rattled for months

AllieSF
10-22-2009, 09:08 PM
In California it is legal to use the room that applies to the gender you are presenting as. When I was in Michigan this year I asked first what was the local custom (in the bars) and used the women's room. I went to the museum and just decided to use the women's there too. I would say if in doubt, ask someone.

trannie T
10-22-2009, 09:52 PM
When I'm out and about I prefer finding a nice shrub to hide behind. I try to find a single occupancy restroom. If that is not possible I use the mens. I do not pass and am not at all comfortable in the ladies.