PDA

View Full Version : Not to put too fine a point on it, but I want boobs!

sophieporter
10-23-2009, 11:55 AM
I may have missed the mark on the modesty there, but I really do.

Short of surgery, I'd be (really) happy to have a bra to push up what boobs I have, and to feel femenine!

I'm a UK Tgirl, and I really just want to dip my toes in the water, so the less of my pitiful student budget I have to spend the better!

I measured, and apparrently, I'm a 42A, which is apparently REALLY big.
Does anyone have any ideas? I really really need ideas!
Love and kisses,

Sophie :daydreaming:

mklinden2010
10-23-2009, 12:08 PM
Oh...

Saw your headline and was going to send you some ex-congressmen...

You may be as big as a female Russian wrestler, but they sell bras for big gals too, and, tape works for you like it does for anybody.

Google away.

Meanwhile, anything that fits, covered by a large t-shirt, works daily for the GGs who happen to be 42+...

Karren H
10-23-2009, 12:13 PM
Doesn't everyone? Go to the Body Issues forum and start reading......

Rebecca Jayne
10-23-2009, 12:25 PM
probably caused we are kicked out of the womb, since you have the internet, use it as a tool for gathering the knowledge that is available to you. Ebay, Google, womens clothing, breast forms, there is a plethora of info out there girl, just do it.

and if not then..........Follow me
Every now and then I drop one on the trail, down dog.

prene
10-23-2009, 12:35 PM
I sometimes wear my attached forms at night and fantasize about having them. I wake up in the morning and feel the weight on my chest and feel great.

If you do not want to use forms my suggestion is get a corset. Even if you use forms you should use a corset.

Wearing a corset you push most of the excess body up and endowed GG look very busty.
Most anyone will look a little busty with the right corset.

Good Luck and JOIN the Club.

I want large ones too.

DinaMature
10-23-2009, 03:02 PM
Good Luck and JOIN the Club.

I want large ones too.

Me three. A full C cup, pls.:daydreaming:
... some may not consider that large, but for maintaining an otherwise masculine lifestyle, that is as large as I think I could accept as a compromise.

RADER
10-23-2009, 07:26 PM
I know where you are comming from. I normaly ware a 52 b. Almost impossible
to find. I have taken a 52 D or even DD and folded the cups in and sewed
the cups smaler. I am not greatest on sewing, just do a few maintance
things on work clothing years ago, But I managed to do not to bad.
It all depends on what type of material the cups are made with to start with.
The real thick padded type is hard to work with. Good Luck. Rader :)

Janine cd
10-23-2009, 07:35 PM
I've had that problem, too. I found that a really nice bustier with the right size breast forms is the answer.

sherri52
10-23-2009, 07:39 PM
Get a bra smaller than you normal. Push and tug til you get some kind of cleavage. Fill the rest of the bra and shade in you cleavage to give a realistic advantage.

giuseppina
10-23-2009, 08:42 PM
Maybe the best idea is a bra fitting at a shop where the SAs know how to fit a bra properly. Tell them what you want and they should be able to find something that meets your needs.

Robyn2006
10-23-2009, 08:56 PM
Hey Sophie,
I can fully relate! Having breasts are HUGE desire of mine too. Though rather a small guy/girl, I wear size 8 forms (38D) which just feels right - perhaps because I come from a long line of well-endowed women. I often wear my forms only within my bra, which is great... But when I have the time, I'll wear them attached using Hollister's adhesive which is such heaven! Wherein, and when the lighting is just right within my mirror, it's almost as if they are completely real, mine in every way. And when the makeup is just right, the world simply stops... and I'm born anew within such a world of womanhood and glamour. Really it's only within this world where life clicks right, where all feels right. Without my forms, I'd be lost! :daydreaming:

Forever wishing I were Allanah, the tg girl seen below, who somehow had the wherewithal to do things right...

Robyn

Rachel Morley
10-24-2009, 12:27 AM
I'm only a natural 36A in boy mode but with the right push up bra and low cut dress I can create fairly reasonable cleavage.:) I would dearly love to have boobs that are quite obvious and noticeable in guy mode (I'd hide them) but when in girl mode they would really make a big difference.

Karen564
10-24-2009, 04:08 PM
Me three. A full C cup, pls.:daydreaming:
... some may not consider that large, but for maintaining an otherwise masculine lifestyle, that is as large as I think I could accept as a compromise.
Dina,
Just be careful for what you wish for.., I mean dont get me wrong, I love my boobs very much & that will never change:)

I'm a very full 36-38 C cup, & I can tell you without a doubt that a C cup is way too large & you can kiss goodbye maintaining any masculine lifestyle with these after that..

Just as an example, this is me in a not so glamous shot trying to dress like a guy with no bra, & 2 very tight shirts to minimize their size, it's just easier said than done, so I dont think it would be wise for anyone to hangout with the guy's at the gym afterwards, if you know what I mean..like no more taking your shirt off, swimming, no jumping, overdressing even when it's hot out, etc. , unless you want everyone to know what lurks beneath..

But it's just fine if you want to live as a woman..:heehee:

Just suggesting, If anything, stay with an A or small B at max..there's always bra's & forms you can use to enhance those to look larger much easier & safer when the need arises..