PDA

View Full Version : What other aspects of yourself have you changed?

Kinky with Ink
10-23-2009, 03:12 PM
Ever since I came to terms with my feminine side I've changed a lot about myself. So far I've dropped 40 lbs, eat way healthier, take care of my skin better(better than not at all), quit smoking, only socially drink now, go out and socialize more, and am in the process of buying a whole new, more fashionable and tighter fitting wardrobe since all my old clothes are too big now. :bonk:

I would say CD'ing was the catalyst for all these changes but once I got started I just kept going. If there was something I didn't like about myself.....I changed it.

So what positive changes have you ladies made about yourself? Do you think CD'ing gave you the motivation to reach those milestones?

Karren H
10-23-2009, 03:32 PM
Five years ago my health problems were getting serious.. And something had to change.. As a result of treatment my crossdressing came back with a vengence.... Simultaniously I dropped 50 pounds... Started eating and taking care of myself better.. And I'm skating faster... Probably because I bought female hockey gear to wear when playing ice hockey! Lol. Ohhh. Added more pink to my male wardrobe!!

Jaclyn NM
10-23-2009, 03:33 PM
Well, like you Kinky, I also lost about twenty lbs., I exercise more regularly, and I eat a much more healthy diet. Since I didn't smoke, I didn't have to quit, and I usually only drink wine occassionally. Oh yeh, I keep my legs shaved.

Kinky with Ink
10-23-2009, 03:37 PM
Yeah I'm thinking of taking up bicycling so I can have an explanation of why I have my legs shaved year round. (In case you didn't know, bikers shave their legs to help the scrapes and cuts heal faster.) Hair always gets in the way.

Karren H
10-23-2009, 03:43 PM
I found out that the guys on my hockey team didn't care that I was completely clean shaven in the locker room as long as I keep putting the puck in the net! :).

Frédérique
10-23-2009, 04:12 PM
So what positive changes have you ladies made about yourself? Do you think CD'ing gave you the motivation to reach those milestones?

Just writing a lot here helps me to communicate with others outside of this site – I can turn a phrase in the real world, which, if you knew my history, is a positive change. Crossdressing, in this instance, has helped me to reach out to people. Before I “came out” within this little box I was quite shy and insular – I knew there would be kindred spirits here, and I was right (for a change).

Crossdressing has also taught me to be extremely patient with others...:heehee:

carrie-ann
10-23-2009, 04:26 PM
i agree with what every one has said. I too have been losing weight. And I'm taking better care of myself too.