PDA

View Full Version : how long before your body starts changing

brenda lynn mwe
10-23-2009, 06:12 PM
hey everyone
im on harmone injections and was wondering how long before my body will start to change and if im going to grow breast is there anyone that can tell me how long they started noticeing there changes
hugs and kisses brenda lynn

sempervirens
10-23-2009, 06:44 PM
It's hard to know, because it depends on a lot of factors-- age, what and how much you're taking (which you're not supposed to list here; you say you're on injections, and for many that's really the best way to go), what the women in your family look like, and so on. The rule of thumb is one cup size less than the other women in your family. You'll probably notice your nipples feeling weird within a couple weeks, but real growth takes more time; I was an "A" cup within about six months, and never really got a large chest, YMMY. Some people (like me) feel that taking progesterone in conjunction with your estrogen is a good idea, but others will argue the point...

Anyway, it's a big step, congrats :-). You can get your levels looks at by your endo to get an idea of where you're at, too.

noeleena
10-24-2009, 05:31 AM
Hi..
As said we are all different . after 5 years on h r t & pills . at 62 .
I saw changes after 6 months my breasts were after all most 2 years a. b cup . plus other changes . like softer skin . hair at % down to body wise 10 legs 15 .. arms 15 . hair on top . male background. lose 25 .. so really i dont have any . just do a shave all over .
now over all . h r t & i use a epalater . so now body is done about every 6 to 8 weeks . & not black & softer . quite white .
no laser or elos face just shave each day . as i have done for years . . as a andro its no problem . i m not a girl e girl . any way just an idear , for you .
...noeleena...

brenda lynn mwe
10-24-2009, 08:47 AM
thank youl for letting me know im so excited.:battingeyelashes:my dr is going to put me on harmone pills and the injections at the same time is that going to make me have changes faster

Jennifer in CO
10-24-2009, 08:53 AM
Family - Mom a DD, 3+ year older Sis a D. I started on estrogen when I was 21 and 4 months. I was on a T blocker (not associated with taking estrogen) that I had been on since I was 14 that was masquerading as a kidney medication. At 6+ months (when I was outed) I was an "Almost A" with very puffy nipples. Skin was much softer (according to my wife) and my hair was growing like crazy (course, it grew pretty good before E as well). Between 9 months and a year it became somewhere between difficult and not worth it to keep trying to get/maintain an erection (the not worth it was the wife couldn't wait that long). At 19 months I quit taking them (weened off by Dr) but continued on the kidney med. At this point I was a decent B cup. At 24 months I was still at a pretty low level for a woman but much higher than a man should be. At 30 months I quit taking the kidney med (again taken off by Dr). I was pushing a C cup... ok with an under-wired bra anyway but a B was snug.
A lot of my experence I'm confident is due to age when I started and the T blocking kidney med. Change either of these and I'd be willing to bet there would have been less changes.

Jenn

brenda lynn mwe
10-24-2009, 09:36 AM
thank you jenn im 36 years old so im pretty young so is this going to make it easier to my changes hugs brenda lynn

Karen564
10-24-2009, 02:28 PM
thank youl for letting me know im so excited.:battingeyelashes:my dr is going to put me on harmone pills and the injections at the same time is that going to make me have changes faster
Are you sure this doctor knows what he's doing??

To be honest, I never heard of any doctor giving estrogen with 2 delivery methods simultaneously, it's one or another. either it be pills, patch or shots

But to answer your question, No, it will not make things go any faster!!, the only thing excessive estrogen will do faster is put you in a hospital with serious medical issues if your taking too much..

What kind of anti-androgen's (T Blockers) are you on??

MJ
10-24-2009, 03:42 PM
don't rush sis take your time. after 4 weeks your boobs will get sore as they start to grow. the other changes will come along real fast

Jennifer Marie P.
10-24-2009, 06:08 PM
For me about 5 months I noticed changes my boobs grew into a B cup softer skin and my hair grew longer.

Jennifer in CO
10-24-2009, 07:46 PM
Are you sure this doctor knows what he's doing??

To be honest, I never heard of any doctor giving estrogen with 2 delivery methods simultaneously, it's one or another. either it be pills, patch or shots

But to answer your question, No, it will not make things go any faster!!, the only thing excessive estrogen will do faster is put you in a hospital with serious medical issues if your taking too much..

I agree Karen, this is one thing that to much of is not a good thing and multi-delivery soounds scary

jenn

Jennylace
10-24-2009, 07:56 PM
it's been a while since I started on hormones all the same mentioned results ecept erections that never changed I got to a c cup and my face started to soften a lot. I have got to the point I have already had cousultations on breast augmentation. I'm married and for my birthday she offered to pay for the procedure. it's different results for everyone but so worth the feeling and the looks.

Stephenie S
10-24-2009, 08:49 PM
Dear Brenda,

You are asking reasonable questions about hormone therapy, but for goodness sake girl, WHY are you not asking these questions of your DOCTOR? An online support forum has the benifit of some collective experience, but we are not your doctor. He/she should be answering these questions for you, not a group of strangers on the internet.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Kimberly Marie Kelly
10-25-2009, 05:57 PM
Been on hormones for 5 months now. I started feeling breast sensitivity within a week, within a month my breast's tho not physically larger did take on a more defined shape. In Five months time my breast;s are definitely more defined and at least twice the size of when I started. I figure I'm a very large A cup to a small B cup.

My body fat situation is changing as well. I can't seem to lose weight easily, weight has moved around. My legs are gaining weight especially around my hips and thighs. My upper body strength has diminished significantly as well.

But I wouldn't change anything, being me is what I value. Kimberly :battingeyelashes:

Joy Carter
10-25-2009, 06:17 PM
Just be careful rushing with taking E, as large doses can lead to cancer.

luvSophia
10-26-2009, 05:08 PM
thank you jenn im 36 years old so im pretty young so is this going to make it easier to my changes hugs brenda lynn

Bad news. I am pretty sure that 36 is not considered "young" when starting hormones. Your very early 20's is pretty much as old as you can go and still expect to get the fullest effect from taking them.

After six weeks my breasts are very tender, my skin and my hair are a lot drier. And emotionally I am much more stable. And curiously, I no longer have to shave from just above my Adam's apple on down on my neck. There's nothing growing there any more.