PDA

View Full Version : Help !!!!!

SOBER
10-24-2009, 05:38 AM
I 'm on hormones and developing rather nice. The therapist recommended a Doc that’s transexual friendly .I went to the Doc for the 6 months blood work check up and the results were 20 testo and 1567 estro. The Doc thinks the estro is to high so she recommended the Mozzoni center in P.A but they can see me till Dec 2. I tryed to find some info on this subject with no result " HELP "

sempervirens
10-24-2009, 07:22 AM
Good for you for getting tested :-). They can look at E1 (estrone), E2 (estradiol), and E3 (estriol). Generally they're looking at E2, estradiol. Cisgender women can have levels as low as 50 pg/ml to higher than 400 pg/ml, but generally: somewhere around 200 pg/ml, with girls who are in puberty at perhaps double that. Each endo might "aim" for a different number, but mine was shooting for around 500 pg/ml. Over a thousand sounds like quite a bit.

The testosterone number seems reasonable; 20 ng/dl is less than the average, pre-menopausal woman would have.

Call and ask the medical center what they recommend doing until your appointment. It'd probably be wise to cut your intake, though. If those numbers are right, and that's a measurement of E2 in pg/ml, and assuming a linear relationship, you could cut your dosage in half and still have more than enough.

Jessinthesprings
10-25-2009, 11:54 PM
i agree that you should call them and ask to talk to a doctor. I would think that at a point too much estrogen is no longer feminising you and only increasing your risk for blood clots, and other complications. Over a month is a long time to risk your health. Granted nothing will probably happen but, you need to know, and i don't think you should just wait and hope for the best.

Dana Lane
10-27-2009, 06:44 PM
I can't really help you out but I have my first appointment at the same place you do but not until December 15th! What a small world.

SOBER
10-31-2009, 07:31 AM
The center is helpful and very professional. I left a message with the Doctor and the reply was your right in the range and just bring the results to the blood work to the appointment. I very pleased with the reaction of the doctor there awsome.You don't have to be perfect to succeed.Dreams are more powerful than doubts.you are already beatiful!your imagination is a preview of your future. Make it a hit! you have the power to change.believe in yourself .Other people do! You deserve love so welcome it!