PDA

View Full Version : One of my friends wanted to stop dressing

alleycat2009
10-25-2009, 03:26 PM
One of on line friends told me the other day that he was ready to give up on dressing, Granted he only does web shows and wears ****ty outfits does some self bondage. I think I talked him out of giving up. Had to point out he enjoys it and the amount of cash he has invested in clothing helped change his mind.

sherri52
10-25-2009, 03:32 PM
If it comes up again have him give you all the femme clothing. When he realizes he made a mistake, give them back. At least she wouldn't be without them.

gender_blender
10-25-2009, 04:15 PM
While the decision is entirely his descretion, you should probably kindly remind him that society generally frowns upon public nudity.

Clothing is clearly the path to happiness. Eventually.

alleycat2009
11-04-2009, 01:11 PM
He was dressed on his web cam last night and thanked me for talking him into keep dressing.

bound_cd_bianca
11-16-2009, 01:26 PM
I'm pretty sure he was grateful to have a supporting friend . It would've been a real waste to throw it all out .

Sandra Dunn
11-16-2009, 04:22 PM
Welcome little sister.

As for the friend wanting to through out the girly stuff, thats called purging and we've all done it in one form or another. It is a waste to throw all that stuff away. The bright side is when you do return or as the monster reappears you get to shop for the newest styles. It is hard to accept yourself at times and when you do accept yourself you find another issue to face, still, when you accept it thats when the purging either stops or at least you do not trow it all away.
I am to the point that purging is not an option, I am who I am. Just be there when she needs you and support her decisions.