PDA

View Full Version : Breakthrough

Anastacia_Sandria
10-25-2009, 06:49 PM
So a few days ago a switch flipped in my head. But I should probably start from the beginning.

I usually get home from work a good 30 to 45 minutes before my wife does. I decided that, as a treat for both of us (since she enjoys me being dressed as much as I do) I'd get all dolled up for her, something I hadn't done in weeks if not longer. I put on a black button-down top, a leather skirt I just bought the other day, and my wig (black with red streaks). I also did makeup, again something I hadn't done in a while.

So she got home and was pleasantly surprised, saying that I looked really good. I couldn't actually argue this time, even though for the most part I always think I look horrid. We had dinner, talked about stuff, all the usual. I won't get into detail, but later on we were being intimate and a strange thing happened in my head.
For the first time, I actually felt like a girl. Don't ask how one thing leads to another, but it was like someone just flipped the switch in my head from "girl-wannabe" to "girl". I decided to wear my girl underthings to bed that night, something I'd never done, and I slept better than I have in months.
I've been either fully dressed or underdressed since then, and the feeling has ebbed a little at times but hasn't gone away. I made a promise to myself that, unless we were going out or had guests over that didn't approve of my peculiarities, I would be dressed. I plan on sticking to that, hopefully getting to the point where I can go out that way.
This is my first real, honest-to-god step towards the transition that, in my heart, I knew I was going to take. I know there's a long road yet ahead of me, but as the Buddah says, "The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." Mine is now taken, my thousand miles begun. We'll see where it takes me.

deja true
10-25-2009, 07:02 PM
Sounds good, Ana...

... and even though it sounds like your wife is enjoying it, too, don't go so fast that she has a hard time keeping up...

I envy you young un's a lot! :)

*sigh*

sissystephanie
10-25-2009, 07:12 PM
Just remember, Anastacia, your dear wife married a man! She apparently is supportive of you dressing, but transitioning to a woman may be something she would not condone! As has already been said, don't push her! Let her set the pace, or the boundaries. if you want the marriage to last! Good luck to both of you!!

Rachel_Red
10-25-2009, 07:13 PM
Sounds good, Ana...

... and even though it sounds like your wife is enjoying it, too, don't go so fast that she has a hard time keeping up...

I envy you young un's a lot! :)

*sigh*

I would agree. My fiance is all for me dressing up but I have in the past moved faster than her and I got a reaction I wasn't expecting. The important thing I would say, and it seems you're doing, is to talk to your wife about these feelings. You may feel like a girl, but she may still want her man in some ways so hold on to both of your sides. Remember she married the man not the woman (this is my guess I'm just throwing out my two cents here). So cuddos on you finding your vibe and keep it up just keep her there right by your side the whole time and upto date on how your feeling all the time. An open CD relationship is a working CD relationship I've found.

:2c:

melissacd
10-25-2009, 07:25 PM
I guess my question is, when you say transition do you mean full time dressing or transition as in hormones and surgery because if it is the former then unless your wife is onside with that then you may have a rocky road ahead.

Melissa

Wen4cd
10-25-2009, 08:17 PM
I remember that moment of feeling real for the first time. :daydreaming:

Breakthroughs are awesome.
Welcome to a new, ever transforming life. It can go almost wherever you want. It's the 'feeling real' that's important.

Anastacia_Sandria
10-26-2009, 05:26 PM
I appruciate the concern from everyone, and believe me keeping my marriage intact is my prime concern. Fortunately we've discussed me transitioning, and she's more than okay with it. We know to go slowly, and talk about every step before its taken.

I thank G-d every day that I got to marry the woman of my dreams. She actually shares my excitement about all this, which I know is an extreme rarity.