PDA

View Full Version : Thought I lost my forms!!

Karren H
10-26-2009, 09:31 AM
I just spent an hour trying to find my breast forms.... For a business trip and the longer I looked the more frantic I got... Trying to remember where I used them last.. I've been just using a couple pushup pads lately and don't know if I'll use them tonight but I thought I'd take them along just in case.. I checked my cabinets and drawers and my duffle bags... And its amazing what goes through you mind... "Did I leave them at a hotel... Laying on the bathroom floor, behind the door"? Lol. I can imagine the cleaning staff finding them!! Ekkkkkk

So finally.... At the bottom of one of my fem suitcases.. Wrapped in a couple plastic grocery bags... I find them!! Yeah!! I've left behind makeup and jewelry and clothing but never a form... Anyone ever loose their forms? Or just one?

sandra-leigh
10-26-2009, 09:53 AM
I misplaced one of my set of forms for over a year. :sad:

My wife found them and somehow recognized what they were... and that was her introduction to Tess-Leigh. :straightface:

Could have been worse, I suppose -- she might have found some intimates and thought I was having an affair.

Janine cd
10-26-2009, 09:59 AM
I was on a business trip once and wearing a bra with breast enhancers under my nightie. When I woke up, I felt my right breast and was surprized to find the breast form gone. I frantically searched the bed and the surrounding area, but to no avail. After tearing all of the bedding away, I found the form stuck between the mattress and the headboard. My greatest fear was that the form had gotten punctured and that ths silicone had leaked out. Furtunately, that was not the case.

Paula Siemen
10-26-2009, 10:16 AM
Yeh....I was on a road trip infem to visit my elderly dad. I stopped at a roadside park to change back to drab as my dad is not aware of my hobby. Upon rearranging my bags in the car, after changing, I noticed one of my forms missing. I worried if it had fallen out of the car at the raodside, or fallen bnetween the seats, or under the seats.. I was terrified that someone else might find it. Finally several days later it appeard while unpacking in the bottom of one of my bags. I guess, i just got a little frantic in my quick-change and lost track of things???

If I was a GG then I wouldn't have to live two lives (one clandestine) and I probably wouldn't need the forms.:heehee:

Lorileah
10-26-2009, 11:18 AM
Mine live in their own box with plastic depressions for each one so that they keep their shape. Hard to lose those. :)

I have lost my mind several times though, next time I'll look in my femme suitcase. That probably the last place I used it anyway

Karren H
10-26-2009, 11:40 AM
No excuses for that, Lorileah!!

Lorileah
10-26-2009, 11:43 AM
You are right. I own up to that and get it a leash.

Leslie Langford
10-26-2009, 11:46 AM
I just spent an hour trying to find my breast forms.... For a business trip and the longer I looked the more frantic I got... Trying to remember where I used them last.. I've been just using a couple pushup pads lately and don't know if I'll use them tonight but I thought I'd take them along just in case.. I checked my cabinets and drawers and my duffle bags... And its amazing what goes through you mind... "Did I leave them at a hotel... Laying on the bathroom floor, behind the door"? Lol. I can imagine the cleaning staff finding them!! Ekkkkkk

So finally.... At the bottom of one of my fem suitcases.. Wrapped in a couple plastic grocery bags... I find them!! Yeah!! I've left behind makeup and jewelry and clothing but never a form... Anyone ever loose their forms? Or just one?

...so after all that, didn't you end up feeling like a real "boob", Karren :D:tongueout.

Tina B.
10-26-2009, 12:41 PM
Karren maybe you need a booby trap to catch them when they get loose like that!

Niya W
10-26-2009, 12:50 PM
Bad Karren no make up for you. A girl should know were her forms are at all time .

Lori it's refreshing the first time you lose your mind. :)

Laura Evans
10-26-2009, 01:03 PM
Need to put clappers on them so when you loose them you just clap your hands and they will light up, course that could prove embarassing went out in the public.

Philipa Jane
10-26-2009, 01:24 PM
Hey Lorileah
I never worry about losing my mind as there are others in there looking after it.Lol

PetiteDuality
10-26-2009, 01:28 PM
wife found them and somehow recognized what they were

And what else could have it been? :D

Philipa Jane
10-26-2009, 01:42 PM
Hi Karren
Just a memory of an embarrassing moment comes to mind.
I was still young and foolish working for myself as a landscape gardener. I had a mid morning appointment laying a gravel drive. As I had been up and about early with time to dress and make up I did just that.
Lost track of time and hurriedly changed back to drab.
Picture me in work boots shorts, tee shirt, wraparound sunnies and ball cap all covered in dirt.
When the job was finished it was off to the closet bar for a beer or two. So I am standing at the bar and could not get a drink, its dark so the sunnies are off.
Anybody guessed yet?
I had gone out in such a rush and had not removed the eye make up. No wonder the tough Aussie barman did not want to serve me. He did but said not one word.
I only realised when I went to the men’s room and washed my hands.
I still get embarrassed thinking about it even now.
PJ♦

CamillaCD
10-26-2009, 01:49 PM
Not me, but I know of a Tgirl who suddenly found her forms floating nearby while taking a swim in a lake. Luckely they didn't sink.

RADER
10-26-2009, 01:57 PM
I got an idea. Why not put a GPS gizzmo on the brest forms. They would never get lost that way. :daydreaming:

Leslie Langford
10-26-2009, 02:08 PM
Karren maybe you need a booby trap to catch them when they get loose like that!

Anyone remember that cheesy old horror movie The Blob? 'Nuff said :eek::D!

AllieSF
10-26-2009, 02:42 PM
According to Murphy's Law, you will only discover that you may have lost something important right when you need it the most. I got smart, for business trips I took along balloons that can stay in those little suitcase pouches on the top and bottom of the suitcase. If someone sees them, big deal. When I get to the hotel, I fill them up to about the correct size and, voila, instant forms for short term use. If I run out, I just need to find a local store with balloons. The other advantage is that there is not the overweight problems with the suitcase. The airlines are charging for everything now. Wait till they put a coin or dollar bill slot on the restroom doors on the plane!

Persephone
10-26-2009, 03:00 PM
I was working out at the women-only excercise center, wearing a lighter than usual bra, when one of my forms "got lost." It fell out of my bra, out of my top, and onto the floor! :eek:

I thought I was going to die right there! Unlike big gyms, the equipment isn't in rows; instead it is all in a circle facing inward. So there was my form, rolling across the floor toward the middle of the circle. I still don't really know if anyone noticed or not.

I gracefully scooped it up and sorta tucked it back in while continuing to exercise. I've worn industrial-strength bras to the center ever since.

SuzanneBender
10-26-2009, 03:28 PM
Need to put clappers on them so when you loose them you just clap your hands and they will light up, course that could prove embarassing went out in the public.

Laura you could make a million with this idea. You just need to put a pocket in them to hold my cell phone and keys because I always seems to loose them too!:heehee:

I keep mine in my wig box when I travel that way I know where the little darlings are at all time. My challenge is once I get home I tear my closet apart trying to figure out which wig box I left them in. I always feel like a boob when I do that. :heehee:

Teri Jean
10-26-2009, 05:13 PM
Karren, I have not lost them as I keep them in my bra. Next time you are done wearing them put them in your hockey bag and you will always have them close. LOTF Girl you crack me up. I can see it now, the maid comes in and finds body parts and calls 911 and the CSI to take samples and photos for the investigation. Then comes the phone call to the wife while you are in the mine. Eeeeeeeekk Then the sound of the shotgun chambering the first round. Eeeeeekk, she's an excellant shot. Etc, etc. Take care and keep your head down and the forms safe. LOL

Teri

Lorileah
10-26-2009, 05:23 PM
Yeah in your hockey bag.

Karren's team mate "say what are those. eh?"

Karren "why they are..uh..goalie pads yeah that's it I am changing positions"

sandra-leigh
10-26-2009, 05:48 PM
And what else could have it been? :D

They were six 6 triangles, symmetric, a bit of a nipple (of the same colour) but not much. I think most people who hadn't seen such things before wouldn't have had any idea what they were.

(Asymmetrics are generally much more recognizable, as asymmetrics generally have more protrusion and more cylindrical contours; the triangles, at least in the smaller and mid-sizes were mostly just odd-shaped lumps of orange-ish plastic {yeh, the colour wasn't the most natural on those ones.})

Pattie O
10-26-2009, 05:54 PM
I'm hopefully going for a fitting today and the SA has advised me that they should be kept in the box to preserve their shape and protect them.So looking forward to having some forms

sherri52
10-26-2009, 05:54 PM
I've misplaced a set here and still haven't found them. I guess if I make it an all day affair I'll come across them. They're too small anyway.

Deidra Cowen
10-26-2009, 06:54 PM
They are too darned expensive to lose! Be more careful Karren!!! LOL

As for me, I recently moved. Did not really lose them but it took me maybe five minutes to find what box they were in the first time I dressed after being in the new digs.

Rebecca Jayne
10-26-2009, 07:00 PM
Karen hide them in plain sight.

my #10/11 are on the kitchen table I tel my wife they are salt/pepper shakers.

My #17 I use them to keep doors open

My #21 Well they are the cutest bookends you ever saw.

Calamity Jayne Hey pass the salt would ya sugar1

martha mars
10-26-2009, 11:02 PM
well karren now you are in luck let us know how your trip went

AmandaM
10-26-2009, 11:34 PM
"Some-timers", eh? LOL

patti.jean
10-27-2009, 05:42 AM
I lost one of my forms at a foam party at a local club. I was dancing in the foam wearing a swim suit top and short skirt when I noticed one of my breast forms was gone. Normally the top held my forms fine but the foam provided just enough lubricate for the form to slide out. I quickly went back and told my wife what happened bummed thinking I had lost the form for good. She looks at me and tells me they are expensive you get back in that foam and find it. So back I went remembering while I was dancing I did feel something hit my foot. I went back to that spot and started feeling around with my foot eventually felt something in the foam, diving into the foam on all fours I was able to retrieve my breast from. After that I took the forms back to the car and went flat chested the rest of the night.