PDA

View Full Version : I get just a little envious...

kateyliz
10-26-2009, 04:14 PM
when some of my sisters here on this forum casually mention dropping in to a shoe store or department to try on shoes. I wear womens' size 14 or 15 wide enough for a yeti and you just can't find those at Payless. Do any of you find yourselves getting just a little envious (not seriously so) over what many of our sisters can do so casually? Hugs, Kathy.

Valeries_Online
10-26-2009, 04:31 PM
Not me. I dont see the cutest shoes at payless anyway so I dont care what sizes they have. The cutest shoes Ive ever seen are from browsing around more alternative shoe sites catering to larger sizes and Im definately buying more when I can. :daydreaming:

Jilmac
10-26-2009, 04:32 PM
Not me, I wear a men's 7 1/2, which converts to a women's 9 1/2. I'm so glad I have a small understanding :tongueout

sherri
10-26-2009, 04:32 PM
This oughta be good ...

:D

TonyaV
10-26-2009, 04:36 PM
I can fit in some 10W or 11. I guess I am lucky

Angelofsomekind
10-26-2009, 04:53 PM
I do, but at the same time it's good most stores don't have my size, if they did I'd have a million pairs of shoes and would probably be broke. But I guess I'd still have my shoes, so maybe it wouldn't be all bad . . .

trannie T
10-26-2009, 08:33 PM
I am not envious in the least about those who are able to buy shoes that fit at a regular outlet. Not envious at all. Not a bit. I hate you all!

gennee
10-26-2009, 08:35 PM
I don't get jealous. I just get more shoes. :D

Gennee

Sandra Dunn
10-26-2009, 09:14 PM
True most, well if not all, stores do not carry my size either (12) I have gotten used to buying my shoes through Paylees on line, I like their shoes and the price is very reasonable. It would be nice if i was a little more pitette, I'm not so i work with what I got. Oh it helps to check out the Tallwomen.org web site. I did not know there where so many tall girls and famous ones at that.

HUGS SAndra

Rebecca Jayne
10-26-2009, 09:21 PM
Check out accessories and purses.

Samantha Girl
10-26-2009, 09:39 PM
I feel ya Katey :( I'm a size 14 so theres not much out there for me. You just have to scour the internets ;)

I get more jealous of real sexy women with loads of luxurious hair honestly :o I just love doing my hair... what little of it I have! :p

kinky_caitlin
10-26-2009, 09:45 PM
I wear a women's 11 so finding shoes isn't terrible, though the selection gets alot thinner in 11 for what stores carry in house. but the internet is a boom for us finding cute shoes in our sizes.

sterling12
10-26-2009, 10:10 PM
I wear a nine and a half (B Width.) Now, you think that would make me and similar Sister's happy, but we have envy for all The cute, petite GG's who wear like a size six. Seems like all The Really Beautiful Shoes only come in those sizes!

"Sigh," so let us assume that it's human nature to never be totally satisfied with "what you got." I would assume this is why so many Plastic Surgeons become rich. Human Envy!

I do feel for my "Pedal Extremity Challanged Sisters," not because you have to do a lot of looking for large sizes, but because when you find them; you have to pay a bloody fortune for even the simplest designs. Trust me, they're a lot cheaper at Tar-Gee'!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Hope
10-26-2009, 10:23 PM
Yup.

I don't have a problem wit the casual part - it's the size part I struggle with.

StaceyJane
10-26-2009, 10:33 PM
I guess I'm lucky my youngest daughter and I have the same shoe size. I found some nice pumps she was going to throw away and they have been mine ever since. I hate to say it but sometimes when she is out I go into her room and try on her shoes. She is 19 and will be moving out soon. :( I'll miss her and her shoes.
My oldest daughter has even bigger feet. I have no idea where she buys shoe but I wish I knew.

Alicia Grey
10-26-2009, 10:41 PM
I wear size 11 wide in men's shoes so I suppose I'm lucky to be able to get anything femme at all.

martha mars
10-26-2009, 10:49 PM
valeries i cant fine shoes any where that fit me i need a 12 wide no where in lansing or owosso

Morford
10-26-2009, 10:52 PM
I wear a men's 11, but miraculously I fit quite well into a regular-width women's 12. It's almost impossible to find in a brick-and-mortar store, but Payless usually has a good selection online.

Plasibeau
10-26-2009, 10:56 PM
On a daily basis. Not just jealous but downright upset. I wear a size sixteen in womens and lemme tell you something about lack of selection!

Samantha Girl
10-26-2009, 11:14 PM
On a daily basis. Not just jealous but downright upset. I wear a size sixteen in womens and lemme tell you something about lack of selection!

Aaaaaww, sad :(

Karren H
10-27-2009, 12:02 AM
My feet beg forgiveness!! :D

Vi
10-27-2009, 12:05 AM
Same problem here, stuck with 15's hehe. dont mind it right now till i start getting older and when i dont want only sexy shoes.

MyLoveMillie
10-27-2009, 12:19 AM
I am a size 8 Womens and i have the stupidest amount of shoes... Before my partner told me about her CD'n she used to hassle the crap out of me for my shoe collection and like you ladies i love my shoes (I don't like it when people make fun of them i think it may even upset them) so when she told me about her dressing and how much she loved SHOES!! i asked her why so much torment about my shoes ... turns out it was jealousy because if she had that many pairs of shoes she would wear them all... but she nearly does now and this is all thanks to the internet :) it is quite hard to find large size shoes and i do feel for the ladies in here that battle with it and i wish you the best of luck... I still get the odd oh you lucky Bi!@# look at the selection of shoes you get :P

Hannah

angpai30
10-27-2009, 01:05 AM
My wife and I wear the same shoe size. I wear a 7 in mens and 8 in womens and finding cute shoes to wear is pretty easy to do, but I do understand the big feet scenerio because my sister is a size 14 in womens and has to special order hers. I just bought a cute pair of pumps from payless that I absolutely adore and have been thinking of getting them in black.

Hannah~~

MyLoveMillie
10-27-2009, 01:22 AM
Hannah Girl I am a lil envious of you right now that you can share shoes with you wife!! i wish my SO could share with me it would make our lives so much easier and our mine/our shoe collection that much more impressive :)

Hannah xx (GG)

leggylisa
10-27-2009, 01:27 AM
i have huge feets :(

Jodi M
10-27-2009, 03:59 AM
I am still learning about shoes and wear a womens 10, but one thing I have learned is don't be afraid to go up or down a size in length or width because there is a variance in size beteen the different styles and the makers. Sometimes I can go to a 9 or from a W to an M.
Jodi M