PDA

View Full Version : She thinks she can fix me LOL

Dana Jones
10-26-2009, 06:02 PM
Long story short. Out of a 25 year marriage but just seperated. I moved to a new state. Hoping my daughter will at some point speak to me again. I am alone. very alone. I went to a bar Friday night as my male self. I was picked up and brought home kicking and screaming (LOL) and had a fun night. She is a little pushy (LITTLE?) so I told her straight out. No relationships it is all about work and getting my daughter back. I also want to explore how far I want to go as female. I figure I am 65% already. Well as she pushed and had me to dinner I told her it all. I shave my body, love my toes painted, and love to crossdress. She said so... Cool, that is good right? Well today she text me that "I wanna figure you out and help you stay manly and help you stay normal" LOL I told her this is normal and I am not changing for anyone! I hid for all my life not anymore!

docrobbysherry
10-26-2009, 06:12 PM
she'll "FIX U" all rite!:heehee:

TonyaV
10-26-2009, 06:12 PM
Sorry you're going through such hard time. :hugs:

Kinky with Ink
10-26-2009, 06:14 PM
You tell her! There's nothing to be ashamed of and nothing to be "fixed" either. I've found as long as you're honest to yourself things tend to work out.

You should tell her if the first 40 years didn't change this about you then it's not going to change. She should understand for the time being your priorities lie with improving your relationship with your daughter and that's it. I wish you good luck with you and your daughter. Family can sometimes be our biggest critics.

sherri52
10-26-2009, 06:17 PM
It's tough to go through a divorce, but your right to start the next relationship with the truth. She is not about to change you.

DawnRodgers
10-26-2009, 06:21 PM
Why do most of them (women) feel we are broken and have to be fixed? Maybe, just maybe, we are happy as we are and they need to be fixed.
Dawn

cd_jamie
10-26-2009, 06:24 PM
fix you??????? if you aint broke how can she fix you?

Kristen Kelly
10-26-2009, 06:26 PM
You're so right, no one can change you and, I know, I couldn't change myself. Was in denile for 18 months depressed and gained almost 50 lbs. Nowdays couldnt be happier, well if I could fit into a size 4 dress, I would be LOL

Michelle-Leigh
10-26-2009, 06:27 PM
Make a xdresser stop xdressing ? Why doesn't she try something easier, such as making an elephant fly or a rabbit roar ??? :heehee:

Kinky with Ink
10-26-2009, 06:28 PM
Size 4?!?!? I envy you :daydreaming: I'm lucky on a good day if I can fit into a size 12. Most of the time it's a 14 for me.

sterling12
10-26-2009, 06:33 PM
"Danger, Danger, Will Robinson....warning, warning!"

I think she has already "set her cap" for you, but you let her fix you Dinner, and she's obviously looking for a "steady." This is not unique. I think most women think ALL Men are flawed, and they can be just The Girl to "fix them." You just present a different sort of problem, different from That Drunken Abuser she used to date. Bet she tried to "fix" him too!

If you really mean it? (No time for a relationship right now.) End this situation and run, don't walk to The Nearest Exit.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Rebecca Jayne
10-26-2009, 07:06 PM
Sounds like she has her meat hooks out.
And if that's trying to help I'd hate to see he bad side
Walk away now you don't need this aggravation.

KandisTX
10-26-2009, 07:36 PM
I had two ex-wives that thought they could "fix" me. When the first realized that wasn't going to happen, she served me with divorce papers on our sons 3rd birthday. (haven't seen him since). The second "made" me stop and when I became someone completely different than whom she married, rather than admit she was wrong and 'allow' me to dress again (she originally had no problem with Kandis), she left after taking ALL my femme stuff (roughly $7500.00 worth) and throwing it all away just as the garbage truck came to dump the dumpster while I was at work.

Do yourself and her a favor, explain to her that there is NO CURE for crossdressing, and that if she wants to be with you, she can accept that as a part of you and deal with life or take a walk and not to let the door hit her where the good lord split her.

Kandis:love::rose2:

Dana Jones
10-26-2009, 08:11 PM
I agree with you girls. She said something about she will always end up alone. Oh did I mention that she has married 3 times! LOL Just found that out. Your right I need to go and fast. It just felt nice to be wanted. Have not had that for awhile! Also a good home cooked meal was awesome. The chicken breast I made would have broke the tile floor if I dropped it. LOL It just feels right sitting in my satin nightgown watching dancing with the stars with a glass of red wine. I don't feel broke!

trannie T
10-26-2009, 08:14 PM
You may have some fun until she decides you are a lost cause.

Teri Jean
10-26-2009, 08:25 PM
Right, like that will happen, if it isn't broke don't mess with it. When I decided to transition a friend of mine knew I was going to therapy so he said get the therapy and get well. LOL. I told him I am well and better than ever. He missed that pass by ten yards and probably still trying to figure it out.

Teri

barbie lanai
10-26-2009, 08:28 PM
Depends on what fixed means. I took our male dog to the vet to be fixed.

BLUE ORCHID
10-26-2009, 08:31 PM
If it ain't broken don't try to fix it.
.................................................. .thanks...............ORCHID

Andy66
10-26-2009, 09:42 PM
"Danger, Danger, Will Robinson....warning, warning!"
Hee hee hee! I was going to write the same thing.

Run... run and don't look back!

Samantha Girl
10-26-2009, 09:46 PM
So sorry for your hard times Dana :(

BTW some people need to understand the word normal.

A. It's just a word
B. It's a meaningless word because...
C. there is NO normal

;)

wizo
10-26-2009, 09:49 PM
run now before she get's it into her head you need her to change you.

AmandaM
10-26-2009, 11:40 PM
Yeah, she'll fix you, she'll marry you to fix you, and when it doesn't work, she'll keep the house.

Miranda09
10-26-2009, 11:44 PM
Good for you Dana. Don't let anyone change who you are. If they're not comfortable with it, there's the door! :)

giuseppina
10-27-2009, 09:24 AM
... Oh did I mention that she has married 3 times! LOL Just found that out. ...

To me, that's a big red flag right there. Unless all three of her previous marriages ended in death by natural causes, she isn't a good risk.

I'm sorry to hear of your marriage ending. Please be careful with new relationships. This person doesn't sound like a good choice.

Sandra
10-27-2009, 09:55 AM
Well today she text me that "I wanna figure you out and help you stay manly and help you stay normal" LOL I told her this is normal and I am not changing for anyone! I hid for all my life not anymore!

She obviously know nothing about cders. In her statement she's saying that cders aren't normal :Angry3: maybe she should do some research first before she tries to "put you right"

sandra-leigh
12-09-2009, 11:03 PM
How did it go, Dana? Are you still "broken" :heehee:

Vicki-Z
12-09-2009, 11:42 PM
Dana, just be who you want to be.

:hugs: Vicki

Dana Jones
12-10-2009, 07:01 AM
Well I am more broke than ever! I live at home mostly as Dana. I text her once in awhile but haven't seen her. I am me! Hear me roar!

rachael.davis
12-10-2009, 07:34 AM
Depends on what fixed means. I took our male dog to the vet to be fixed.

:) I was going to suggest checking to make sure she isn't a verterinarian

Paula_56
12-10-2009, 07:35 AM
tell her been there down that got the t-shirt

Shelly67
12-10-2009, 08:37 AM
Well , if I were in your shoes in such a position , I'd bring the subject of masculinity up remarking that you don't wish to change you lifestyle ( and wish to continue dressing as a woman ) for no one . You could even tell her it's your right as a man to decide .
However , if you can to come to an arrangement , where you can live in the manner you choose , being honest , then perhaps she'll meet you half way with careful considerate communication .
Good luck .

kellyanne
12-10-2009, 09:42 AM
Long story short. Out of a 25 year marriage but just seperated. I moved to a new state. Hoping my daughter will at some point speak to me again. I am alone. very alone. I went to a bar Friday night as my male self. I was picked up and brought home kicking and screaming (LOL) and had a fun night. She is a little pushy (LITTLE?) so I told her straight out. No relationships it is all about work and getting my daughter back. I also want to explore how far I want to go as female. I figure I am 65% already. Well as she pushed and had me to dinner I told her it all. I shave my body, love my toes painted, and love to crossdress. She said so... Cool, that is good right? Well today she text me that "I wanna figure you out and help you stay manly and help you stay normal" LOL I told her this is normal and I am not changing for anyone! I hid for all my life not anymore!
Hi Dana, just a note to say you are in my thoughts.

There is no sin in being who you are - period.

I am 47 , always single, will die single - I have no plans to be a means to an end for someone.

We still live in a chauvanistic world where man is expected to provide economic and physical security for women.

Only when this ends can TV/CDs be accepted

A woman doth protest too much of crossdressing because many have been taught since birth they have one absolute right :

a man to take care of their economic & other needs - not a woman.

I find men and women in this society very liberal in their views ...
as long as you agree with them.

Laura_Stephens
12-10-2009, 09:43 AM
Ask her if she has a "fix" for having green eyes.

Ask her if she has a "fix" for having brown hair.

Ask her if she has a "fix" for being 5'10" tall.

Ask her if she has a "fix" any other genetically driven trait.

Stephanie Stephens
12-10-2009, 09:51 AM
I'm sorry Mrs. Jones, the results are in, it's terminal.

TabbyJames
12-10-2009, 01:10 PM
Hi Dana, There is nothing wrong with you, the problem is society and everyone who thinks that to conform to its wishes, is necessary. Those of us who choose not to conform to its rules are outcasts (or criminals, or lepers). At least the outcasts don't end up in jail or colonies.

Be you and dont accept non-acceptance.

danielle.cd
12-10-2009, 01:52 PM
yup dont try to fix me thats part of me and its not broken if u love me then love me yes it can be hard for some and fun for some but its me 100% if u want to help then do my nails or hair or something dont try to change me right,,,

carolinoakland
12-10-2009, 02:18 PM
Run, as fast as you can. I for one, have had enough of living up to other people,family, loved one's expected me to be. I won't go back. No. ( Image of me on floor kicking and screaming!)Never. I finally found me, and I'm hanging on for dear life. And my life is dear now.

jenna_woods
12-10-2009, 02:27 PM
oh she will fix you all right better forget her now while you can hun

Dana Jones
12-10-2009, 06:27 PM
I have not seen her since I started this post so weeks have gone by. The nail in the coffin was: I asked what if she came over and Dana answered the door what woulds she think? Her answer was " I would probably laugh"! OK YOU ARE OUTTA HERE!!!! Lived 25 years in a marriage of non acceptance and REFUSE to do it again!

Kate17
12-10-2009, 06:42 PM
Keep looking for the right one. She is out there and she will love your feminine side. I can not imagine living my life with out my fem side. i am lucky as my wife is OK with me. You will find one too and you will find a new world opens up.