PDA

View Full Version : Oops?

angpai30
10-27-2009, 12:44 AM
I came home last night from a long day of work and to help myself calm down I got all prettied up and watched some t.v.; I went and took a shower at about 2 a.m. and thought I washed all of my makeup off because the face scrub I used was suppose to remove makeup. I woke up that morning and went to the bathroom to look in the mirror to put my contacts in and noticed that I still had mascara on. My wife was right outside the door and I had to do something quick so I grabbed her makeup remover pen and removed the mascara or at least I thought. I went into the living room and started cleaning up and and looked into the glass of our china cabinet and noticed I forgot to do an eye; I ran back into the bathroom to find my wife using the restroom and I had to wait. After she was done I ran back into the bathroom and used her makeup remover pen again only to find that none of the makeup I had done the night before had not come off; I quickly grabbed her makeup remover pads that I moved to the sink drawer the night before and quickly began scrubbing. She walked in right after I got done and asked me what was all over my face. We have some baby oil in our bathroom which is suppose to help moisturize your face by keeping the moisture of the water in directly after taking a shower; so I told her it was baby oil and she said OH! She promptly told me I was silly and that I was suppose to use it after taking a shower.
My wife knows I CD, but she doesn't know I'm dabbling in makeup.

Hannah~~

mklinden2010
10-27-2009, 05:19 AM
>>My wife knows I CD, but she doesn't know I'm dabbling in makeup.

So, she knows you CD but you think she wouldn't be able to connect the dots that you, "of course, sheesh" do make up?

And, you practically break your neck instead of just saying, "You know, I think I'll do some fiddling with this next."

Soooooo, which is better, that she breaks your neck, or, that you do?

And, which is more likely?

Kristen Marie
10-27-2009, 08:27 AM
Wow, you dress at home with make-up on, watch TV, and your wife does not know about your using make-up....sounds a little risky to me if you want her not to know.....

angpai30
10-27-2009, 11:43 PM
She knows I crossdress and has come in on me when watching t.v. she just does not like to see it right now. She is supportive of it, but doesn't want to see me dressed like that. And the makeup I'm using is hers and she doesn't know I'm using it. She knows that I have some makeup of my own, but it's not much: eye shadow, lipstick and an eye pencil that I don't know how to use. The rest of the makeup is hers.

Hannah~~

noeleena
10-28-2009, 03:59 AM
Hi...
Oh dear . you ll have to do better than that ... get your own make up
as a side . i used to get make up . then Our daughter gets it for me . plus a nice mirrow thats curved . quess what. Jos my s o comes in uses my mirrow my make up . i have to hide it ,. then Dejarn our grand kid comes in ...ya ya she uses it . hey whats going on . i gets to look at it not use it ......giggle . oh well thats family life .....
its called shareing ......... xmas is coming up .... order time . now what can i ask for ..........not that ill get to use it ....
I know you wont . any way . go to your local shop were they sell make up & ask . if they would help & show you how to use make up . go dressed . its fun .. & its a neat experance . trust me you ll be on a high dont be a scared e cat .......
have fun ,,,,,
...noeleena...