PDA

View Full Version : Strange physical effect of cding..

Denise Lewis
10-27-2009, 05:22 AM
Hi all,

never told anyone this before but just thinking about cding sometime makes me sneeze. Often happens when I'm daydreaming about being a girl - people say 'bless you' or 'looks like your getting a cold' - if only they knew..

Dee

Denise Lewis
10-27-2009, 06:13 AM
wow - the power of the internet - 20 yrs ago I lived I a world of my own, wondering if I was the only crossdresser who felt like I do inside. True liberation..

Dee

Karren H
10-27-2009, 06:19 AM
Two words.... Alien Abduction!! People report missing time and sneezing!! lol

dennisGTS
10-27-2009, 10:51 AM
Hi all,

never told anyone this before but just thinking about cding sometime makes me sneeze. Often happens when I'm daydreaming about being a girl - people say 'bless you' or 'looks like your getting a cold' - if only they knew..

Dee

You are not alone. See http://www.mindhacks.com/blog/2009/03/when_i_get_that_feel.html

How weird...thought I was the only one... I usually sneeze when thinking of erotic thoughts whether CD related or not.

Interesting article to read.

Sandy Banks
10-27-2009, 11:03 AM
Is it true "gesundheit" means I sense a crossdresser is near in German???

Vieja
10-27-2009, 11:27 AM
Hi Denise. Could you be allergic to CDing.

Vieja

Teri Jean
10-27-2009, 12:39 PM
Girls it has nothing to do with aliens or allergies, it is your loose powder up your nose. LOL I did hear though Karren had been abducted and they did sexual experiments on her. She's still grinning. LOL Have fun girls and keep the hanky close by.
Ahhhhchooooooo Teri

Denise Lewis
10-27-2009, 04:17 PM
Hi Denise. Could you be allergic to CDing.

Vieja

Probably right - when I xdress I get palpitations, start shaking and go all weak at the knees - definitely some sort of reaction, had it since birth (or as far as I can remember anyway..)