PDA

View Full Version : First Time Walking Out of the House!

Jessica Who
10-27-2009, 12:58 PM
Hey Everyone,

While I did go to the Be-All conference in Chicago this past June, I had never left my house "en femme" until Sunday. My wife encouraged my to dress (it had been over 3 months) and I took about one and a half hours to get ready and then after we took some pictures, I suggested that we go out for a drive.

I actually was half-joking when I said it but she was completely down for it! Once she got ready, I got a tiny case of the jitters but figured, what the heck, it's almost midnight and it's pitch black outside where I live.

So we hop into the car and start driving all around town! We passed a bunch of other cars but nobody gave a second look in my direction :)...Then my wife told me she was hungry and that we should go to the Taco Bell drive thru.

I was like, hahah you're kidding right? Nope, she wasn't and told me I'd be fine ordering and getting the food. Well, that was just a bit too much for my first time so we headed to the parking lot and switched seats. We went through without any problems, parked up and ate our food and then headed home!

It was a lot of fun and I look forward to getting out there again. Thanks for reading :D

P.S. Just in case you wanted to know, we ordered a chalupa, a burrito and a steak taco ;)

Persephone
10-27-2009, 01:07 PM
Then my wife told me she was hungry and that we should go to the Taco Bell drive thru.

Congratulations, Jessica, it sounds like you've landed a "keeper," the kind of wife who loves and supports you. Be sure to be extra nice to her and let her know that you love her.

It sounds like the two of you are off on a great fun ride!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Monica93304
10-27-2009, 01:13 PM
Girl! Isn't it a rush?! Now if you lived here in my town, I would "drag" u to the IHOP that i go to. They treat me so nice. The other night after the club, my friends (1 of them a queen that looked good) chickened out cause she saw other patrons inside. I said no problem, but I'm hungry. They left, I just walked in as usual. As it turns out, most of the people there that night were gay.

Any who, I'm really happy for u. Get it girl!.

Your sis in Cali,

Monica.

:hugs:

Miranda09
10-27-2009, 01:18 PM
Yeaa Jessica. Sounded fun and even more so with your wife encouraging it. Watch those burritos...don't want to affect that girlish figure you know!! :)

Monica93304
10-27-2009, 01:30 PM
PS, I'm a #6 girl... Hehe.

Michelle-Leigh
10-27-2009, 01:47 PM
Congrats, Jessica ! Going public for the first time was the biggest rush I ever had, even greater than that of the big roller coasters at the Bush Gardens theme park. And what a coincidence.... I recently pranked a Taco Bell drive thru in a dress and a wig while I still had my moustache - ordered a drink, then when I pulled up to the window asked the snickering attendant "What's so funny, man - haven't you ever seen a moustached woman before ?" We all had a really good laugh, and then I said "You guys have a good one.... Gotta go girl around some more !"

vikki2020
10-27-2009, 07:16 PM
Go-Go Jessica! Did you wear the gadget dress?:) Hard to believe that you never went out before, and now that the door has opened, I hope it's not too long before you venture out again. :thumbsup:

TxKimberly
10-27-2009, 07:48 PM
Good for you - welcome to the sunshine.
It's a slippery slope and you have already started sliding down it. Next thing you know, we are gonna hear about you and your wife having a nice sit-down dinner. :)
(Yes, I know you think I'm kidding or crazy, but I'd put my money on it.)

sherri52
10-27-2009, 08:14 PM
next stop Dennys for breakfast.

aggi123
10-27-2009, 08:50 PM
Wow jessica! Here I was thinking you probably go out all the time. You're so natural looking in your avatar pic.

joann07
10-27-2009, 09:12 PM
Congrats girl!
You know what they say, "The grass is always greener on the other side."
Glad you had a taste of going out in the real world.
The more you do it, the easier it gets and boy is it very addicting.
You're well on your way.

Hugs!

skirtsuit
10-27-2009, 09:23 PM
Congrats!

Going out is very addictive. I was out the first time Fri and now 4 other times since. It's awesome, can't wait to hear about your first en femme shopping trip. You'll really be hooked then.

Remember that most people don't notice or care, but many SAs love us!

All the Best,
Ann / SS

Jessica Who
10-28-2009, 02:49 AM
Thank you everyone for your supportive responses, I really appreciate it. I had a great time out and yes, I am looking forward to the next time :D:heehee: