PDA

View Full Version : Beat the Heat: Bra, Panties and Sundress!

windycissy
07-25-2005, 12:48 PM
That's what I wore this weekend, it it felt so great! My feet are pretty gnarly, so I wore cute little moccasins instead of sandals, and even though it was still hotter than hell, looking at all the guys trudging along in their sticky clothes made me feel so lucky to be a girl, even if it's only for a while...anyone else out there showing some skin in the summertime? Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)

obsessedwithpantyhose
07-25-2005, 01:21 PM
i find that my suntan pantyhose keep my legs cool in the HOT Phoenix sun :D

geegee2
07-25-2005, 02:35 PM
That's what I wore this weekend, it it felt so great! My feet are pretty gnarly, so I wore cute little moccasins instead of sandals, and even though it was still hotter than hell, looking at all the guys trudging along in their sticky clothes made me feel so lucky to be a girl, even if it's only for a while...anyone else out there showing some skin in the summertime? Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)
weel to let you know I wear miniskirts always, the new thing is skorts. I cant really remember wearing anythig else I just have a thing for short skirts. oh how cool they are when the breeze goes up your thigh :D thats the coolest way I know to beat the heat,luv,kisses,hugs GEEGEE2

merle
07-25-2005, 02:40 PM
Hi,
What kind of sundress panties do you use??!! :rolleyes:

Mx Justina
07-25-2005, 03:09 PM
Clicked to check out your blog...then thru your forum page, clicked to view your home page... Nice set up for the blog!... Will review it from time to time for opinions and usefull info.

Compliments also, on the grey two-piece outfit, gloves and pumps.

J.

windycissy
07-25-2005, 03:13 PM
Hi,
What kind of sundress panties do you use??!! :rolleyes:

Just plain Jane panties, they have some elastic in them that keeps my "boys" under control, a necessity in my sundress since I wear it sans pantyhose or slip. My sundress comes to about 3" above my knees, so as long as I'm careful when I bend over and sit down nobody gets a peek at my panties...

Katiegirl
07-25-2005, 03:20 PM
windycissy

I think for the moment a sundress is out as its dropped from the 80's to the 60's and we have been having heavy rain and more on the way.

:)

Mind of a Woman, Body of a Man, Life is a Bitch

windycissy
07-25-2005, 03:25 PM
Clicked to check out your blog...then thru your forum page, clicked to view your home page... Nice set up for the blog!... Will review it from time to time for opinions and usefull info.

Compliments also, on the grey two-piece outfit, gloves and pumps.

J.

Thanks, I'm blushing! Afraid the gloves and pumps will remain in the closet until this heat wave is over...sounds like Katiegirl could use them in the UK!

Natalie x
07-25-2005, 04:30 PM
Look, will you just stop all this stuff about heatwaves! Here in the UK, we are in the middle of our summer, for goodness sake, and it's cold and p***ing down with rain, and has been for the last four hundred years!

:mad:

windycissy
07-25-2005, 05:52 PM
Look, will you just stop all this stuff about heatwaves! Here in the UK, we are in the middle of our summer, for goodness sake, and it's cold and p***ing down with rain, and has been for the last four hundred years!

:mad:

Right about now cold rain sounds pretty nice...on Sunday I got to prance around Grant Park in my sundress, but today I was back to being one of the drones in long pants and a long sleeve shirt :( so I can't wait for fall when I get to put on tights and a wool skirt and sweater again and sip a hot Americano at Starbucks....

Olivia
07-25-2005, 07:29 PM
Windy, it's always hot in Texas during the summer; uh, here that means mid-April through October at least! I've worn almost nothing else but shorts and sandals, or flip-flops, all summer long. I think I've worn "real" shoes maybe three or four times, lol. Of course, it helps that I have 10 weeks off and can stay in comfortable clothes all the time. Stay cool, Olivia.

windycissy
07-26-2005, 11:51 AM
Windy, it's always hot in Texas during the summer; uh, here that means mid-April through October at least! I've worn almost nothing else but shorts and sandals, or flip-flops, all summer long. I think I've worn "real" shoes maybe three or four times, lol. Of course, it helps that I have 10 weeks off and can stay in comfortable clothes all the time. Stay cool, Olivia.

Widh I could wear sandals or flip-flops, but my feet are the most masculine thing about me. It took me years to learn how to create the illusion of feminine hands. Oh well, I'm not expecting any invites to the White House....