PDA

View Full Version : To Hot To Dress

Lisa Marie
07-25-2005, 01:08 PM
Anyone else in here sick of this hot weather? I cant wait till October comes to start dressing again. In the meantime I just do alot of shopping for my girly things.

Tristen Cox
07-25-2005, 01:43 PM
More like too hot to dress in drab, jeans to cover shaved legs, t-shirts that make you sweat when your body needs air. Discusting...

Open neck top/short cut and a nice sexy skirt:p

chris
07-25-2005, 01:49 PM
oh u poor things, you must be melting away !! :eek:
lucky for us gurls on the left coast it's really not that bad, i'm lucky enough to live on the coast so it stays pretty cool, but it's still sorta hot even for here...keep cool :cool:

:eyez:

xoxoxo chris

Vivian Best
07-25-2005, 01:51 PM
Hi Angie,

Just Missouri in the summertime. You can expect it to be hot every summer but just not as hot as this year. I remember the summer of 1980 it was over 100 degrees for over two weeks straight. You just didn't want to do anything including dressing. In fact that was the last thing on my mind when the air conditioning in my house died. You talk about a hot momma, I was one that year and not from dressing. A cool front is heading toward my side of the state and weather liarer is saying we may not get to 80 degrees tomorrow.

Vivian :Pray:

Rachel_740
07-25-2005, 02:13 PM
Anyone else in here sick of this hot weather? I cant wait till October comes to start dressing again. In the meantime I just do alot of shopping for my girly things.

Please don't start us Brits off on the weather. It's common knowledge that with us lot if the suns out for 4 hours it's too hot and we're having a heat wave and hosepipe bans. As soon as it threatens to rain it's a case of 'when is summer going to come'. :confused:

There is no way the weather can do anything right in this country!!!!!!!!!!

Anne

Melissa Ryan
07-25-2005, 02:24 PM
Maybe you could be a little more patient and understanding :confused: This weather is all about future generations, and Global warming.(Warmer winters for our kids) :eek: ......When September ends, for you get cool, we just begin to warm! :) ..........Melissa..........

celeste26
07-25-2005, 03:09 PM
When does the rain end for four hours in Britain? Every time I've been there the most used clothing I wore was my rain coat. Maybe for two weeks during Wimbledon but that's it the rest of the time is cold and wet.

obsessedwithpantyhose
07-25-2005, 05:54 PM
listen i live in Phoenix Arizona wer the temp has been above 100 for the past 3 months and i still wear my pantyhose in the heat,,,,,i find my pantyhose keep my legs cool in the sunshine :D

michellej
07-25-2005, 06:04 PM
Ah, Seattle.... it's about 73 degrees here, sun is shining, and that's a heat wave! No, it just doesn't rain here in the summer. I had to get used to that, watering my lawn, etc. We have about three months of "to die for" weather every year. Now, no comments about the winter! I'll have you know that it rains 17 inches a year here where I live! Take that rest of the country! I left my snow booties in New York when I moved here. And.... you don't have to shovel rain! Even when it does rain, the humidity is low.:whistling

Deidra Cowen
07-25-2005, 06:15 PM
When going out in atlanta I dash from inside to my car and crank up the air conditioning to max. The heat is hell on my foundation!!! :mad: So I limit staying outside to the minimum possible.

But its too much fun dressing to give up! :thumbsup: Going to the ladies room upon arrival at a destination and patting on a bit more powder on the face seems to help.

But I can't wait for this fall!

Deidra