PDA

View Full Version : Nirvana!!!!!!

MAJESTYK
10-27-2009, 06:57 PM
I believe that I have found Heaven....and I live there!!!:tongueout

Two years ago my wife and I had to leave our apartment that we had had for 12 years. We were lucky enough to find a place litterally right across the street. The bonus was, the new place had one apartment upstairs and 2 businesses downstairs.......wait for it.......a salon and a spa!!! :eek:

Now, when I first moved in, I wasnt really even "out" to my wife. Since then I have gone from no one really knowing to being dressed , with only minor exceptions, all the time. Just recently I plucked, sorry for the pun, the courage to go to the spa and ask the nice lady who runs it to do my eyebrows. While I was there,dressed of course, I asked her if she would do something like match my hair and a little wiglet that I have, color them both and style them. Not only did she say yes, she also said that she loved to do things like that!

I had another talk with her this morning and we talked about what I needed to get the wiglet done and we got around to the fact that I had been to cosmetology school myself but, I didnt get to finish. She told me that since I made it through all but the practical app part that I could more than likely do that part at her salon with her and then get my license!

This evening my wife and I went to Sally beauty supply and picked up the color and other things that it would take to get it done, now all I have to do is go down and do it.
It really is a relief to have all the ladies not only know that I dress and see me that way but to be very cool about it.

sherri52
10-27-2009, 07:02 PM
I hope you strut your stuff after getting it done. With the shops downstairs you might be inclined to just walk back upstairs.

vikki2020
10-27-2009, 07:04 PM
Sounds like the perfect neighbor! So-- are you saying that you will be working at the salon? If so, that IS nirvana!

MAJESTYK
10-27-2009, 07:32 PM
Vikki, that is a definite possblilty!