PDA

View Full Version : An evening to remember.

Sandra H
07-25-2005, 01:09 PM
As part of my job I needed to go into clients house. Last night I went into one and the lady had been washing and had it on what we call here in the UK a “cloths airing horse”. It is a thin metal structure which folds flat when not in use, but when opened you put your cloths on to either air or dry.

Well I could not help but notice she had three pairs of panties on the bottom run. The best part was two of them were the same as I have, I looked at the lady in a different light since she had such good taste in panties.

I was wondering all the time if she was wearing the same panties as I was wearing.

This got me thinking if any other girls here have ever come across something like this?

Vivian Best
07-25-2005, 01:40 PM
Hi Sandra,

I haven't experienced circumstances like that but I have seen panties in the store and calalog like I have. Many times when I see a nicely dressed woman I say to myself, I wonder if she has the same kind of bra and panties on that I have! Times I have even thought to myself, woman you better watch out because I got a bra and panties on too!

Vivian :whistling

Stephanie Mancini
07-25-2005, 01:55 PM
Don't know about lingerie but have seen lots of girls who have been wearing the same clothes as me

Steph

Clare
07-26-2005, 05:56 AM
I can't say i've experienced that scenario Sandra, whether its been with (platonic) girlfriends or even my SO's in the past.

But as Vivian says, i have often wondered if GG's are wearing the same undies that i own. For example, i have purchased bra and panty sets in Target and I have also seen women looking at the same styles and colours I already own and i often wonder if that women and i are going to have a lingerie selection in common between us - and that will be my little secret!

Christine

alise
07-26-2005, 07:33 AM
Never had the same experience as yours. Only meet women looking and buying same undies as me, same shop, same articles, same moment ! Was quite funny and exciting. I imagine easily the woman, back at her place, unpacking and trying what she just bougth (again same articles, same moment but unfortunatly not the same place).