PDA

View Full Version : Dress for work

Jonien
07-25-2005, 01:25 PM
gon

kristine239
07-25-2005, 01:36 PM
... and glad it went well. A little word of caution ... don't push the envelope too hard and too soon. I know a lot of folks that did just what you did and got the same reaction, then next day went further and eventually lost the job.

So be kewl, move slowley and things will work out ok.

Love Kristine

Julie York
07-25-2005, 01:44 PM
I presume you've been to work in femme stuff before? I mean....bra and boobs and make-up? No-one said anything?

Are you saying they didn't notice..or they noticed, but didn't care?

Julie York
07-25-2005, 02:54 PM
Tell them what? :confused:

Sorry. I'm not being awkward just to be anoying. I don't understand the situation. What is there to tell if you are going to work in a full bra and make-up?

Tristen Cox
07-25-2005, 02:57 PM
(pssst Julie, she's a man:D)

carson
07-25-2005, 03:11 PM
(pssst Julie, she's a man:D)
Tristen, be kind. Julie is a senior citizen, they have their moments you know. :shh:

Ooooh! Senior MEMBER! I get it. Well then. Hey Julie! Get a clue! :)

(just teasing Darlin' - couldn't resist!) ;)

DonnaT
07-25-2005, 03:13 PM
Could be that the boss knows the current laws in the UK with regard to discrimination of the transgendered in the work place and has no plans on making a big deal of it.

Now, if you're supposed to wear a particular shirt with a logo on it, maybe it's time to get one to fit over the boobs?

Tristen Cox
07-25-2005, 03:20 PM
Tristen, be kind. Julie is a senior citizen, they have their moments you know. :shh:

Ooooh! Senior MEMBER! I get it. Well then. Hey Julie! Get a clue! :)

(just teasing Darlin' - couldn't resist!) ;)
Carson..

YOU HAVE TO SPEAK UP CAUSE SHE IS A LITTLE HARD AT HEARING

:eek:

Julie York
07-25-2005, 04:17 PM
(Oh I see.....I see!!.....The backlash begins here does it?)

My point is...If you go to work in a stuffed bra, and make-up.....what is there that needs telling to your co-workers? You're a male who has gone to work wearing a BRA for heavens sakes!

O.k. the make-up and nails, I can see you can play with that and no-one would think much. And if they do....well that's their problem. You might be a goth. You might be a girly man. And I mean in this day and age...to hell with them. But a bra?

"I want them to know, but haven't got what it takes to tell them."

Want them to know what? What is there to TELL!

I think a bra and pair of boobs is pretty loud and clear frankly.

Natalie x
07-25-2005, 04:22 PM
This is good (he, he)

Seconds out, round two ...

(keep it up, Julie, I can see where you're going)

(great thread, Jonien, we needed some fun)

Julie York
07-25-2005, 04:39 PM
Don't get the wrong idea. I am not wishing Jonien to be made uncomfortable. I just don't quite understand what is going on here. It doesn't make sense to me, that's all.

DanaJ
07-25-2005, 04:52 PM
getting ready for work my nails still pink so feeling brave got dressed pantys tights bra boobs Girly jeans black top and flat shoes and a little makeup but no wig
yer i'm not that brave but it would be nice
Not that brave??? Sounds pretty brave to me.....I mean except the wig, you were in full femme mode...

DanaJ

Jesse69
07-25-2005, 04:54 PM
What kind of work do you do? Do you use the womens or mens washroom?

I could never go drag working in Chicago, IL, USA. But I do have about 30 womens career suits to go to work in! Maybe I should be a secretary or an administrative assistant!

Julie
07-25-2005, 04:58 PM
yer i'm not that brave but it would be nice had a very nice day felt good i'll have to do it again, I do enjoy being a girl

Jonien if you're doing all this in the E17 area it's more than brave you know. :)

Julie

carson
07-25-2005, 11:54 PM
Don't get the wrong idea. I am not wishing Jonien to be made uncomfortable. I just don't quite understand what is going on here. It doesn't make sense to me, that's all.

Nurse! Please bring Ms. York her afternoon medication.