PDA

View Full Version : I don't even know what to think at this point.

Kinky with Ink
10-27-2009, 11:53 PM
[/QUOTE]So I've been thinking deep and hard about who I really am and who I want to be. I had come to terms with that fact yeah, I like men along with women, and I also like to feel feminine by dressing up or w/e else. It took me awhile to figure this out for myself so once I had, I started thinking about telling my GF. I had no idea how to tell her about who I really was underneath the facade I put up for everybody else.

I had planned on telling her about the dressing part during our snowboarding trip to Colorado in January but we were having one of those open emotional talks that couples have from time to time. Lately I've been trying to change my appearance to androgynous as possible within the limits of what my workplace will allow. I got my eyebrows waxed, new stylish hair, clothes that show off my body more and so on.

My GF knew I had done this recently but not why. She's always been more than supportive of anything I've done in the past so I decided to tell her something I've never told anybody other than you, my supportive sisters, that I'm bisexual. I was expecting her to act like most of the people in my life and pull back in disgust or anger. Instead she accepted me for who I am. She didn't try and question who I thought I was. I broke down and explained to her everything from that point on. I told her that yes, I am attracted to men but I would never cheat on her with one. I don't know how I could ever think about that when you have somebody who cares so much about you that they will accept you for who you are regardless.

So after I told her about me being bi, she was super supportive so I decided to tell her about this part of me. I explained to her that ever since I was very young I've wished I was born female instead of male. I told her I had been dressing since I was about 6 off and on and that I still was. She sat and listened as I explained how my parents threatened to send me to a biblical boarding school for miscreants when the found out about my dressing and how all the shrinks told me there was something wrong with me and it needed to be "fixed". I told her how I liked to feel feminine and dressed because that's how I felt on the inside. I've never, and I mean never opened up to anybody like this ever before and expected her to act like everybody else would. Instead she told me she loved me and no matter what I did or how messed up I thought I was she would always be there to support me. She said even if I decided to finally come out into public dressed she would be there walking right next to me. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that she didn't freak out. I don't even know what to think other than this is the woman I've been waiting for. Even when I let her into the deepest recesses of my mind and shared all my secrets with her, she still accepted me for who I am, who I want to be, and that she would be there by my side through all of it. There's always been a word I said I would never use until I meant it but yeah, I Love her:love:

I did explain to her that yes, I do still like being a guy some of the time and doing guy things. I do still one day want to settle down with a family of my own. I explained that this is who I was and none of it has to change anything between us. I know this sort of story is typical for these pages but how did I get so lucky. And to think that me and her broke up for a few years but our feelings for each other brought us back together. I don't think I'll be letting her go anytime soon. Sorry about the wall of words but I'm just so happy and excited right now. I finally found the one person I can trust with my heart and mind in full and who gives me her's in return. Oh god I'm gonna cry now....

Jocelyn Quivers
10-28-2009, 12:44 AM
It seems you have found a very wonderful understanding person. DO NOT LET HER SLIP AWAY!!!!:2c: :thumbsup:

KayC
10-28-2009, 12:50 AM
You think YOU'RE going to cry! You're going to make us ALL cry! That is the stuff movies are made of! I'm so happy for you.

Alicia Grey
10-28-2009, 01:51 AM
Grab what you got and run with it! You have what most of us wish for

Kinky with Ink
10-28-2009, 04:21 AM
That nap helped....emotion overload. Yeah after reading all the stories on here about the other ladies who came out to their SO's, I was expecting not quite WWIII but at least for me to have to answer a ton of questions. Instead she surprised me with her total acceptance of the whole matter. Shoot after all the stuff I dropped on her today I almost expected her to off the deep end. What a pleasant surprise. Hmm now how to counteract this "pink fog" everybody talks about....

sarahgirl55
10-28-2009, 05:55 AM
good for you im glad its all working out for you

Kinky with Ink
10-28-2009, 06:03 AM
Yeah I'm sorry I brought this up when alot of the girls on here haven't met their soul mate yet. You ever get so happy that you're about to burst and you absolutely have to tell somebody about it? Not like I could tell my family....they would never understand. I just wanted thank all of you wonderful ladies for being willing to listen and so supportive. I'll never regret joining this site

Andy66
10-28-2009, 06:16 AM
Aw, that's awesome. I'm happy for both of you.

Sandra
10-28-2009, 07:19 AM
I go along with all the comments about it being good news, but......just becareful don't go rushing things. I imagine she still may be processing all the stuff that you've told her and will most likely have a few more questions for you.

Please don't expect her to be ok all the time, by that I mean she may have days when she doesn't want to talk about or want anything to do with the cding, it doesn't mean she's changed her mind, but wants a day with nothing to do with it all.

Keep the lines of comunication open amd maybe sugest she join here and chat with other SOs in FAB.

Oh and don't be sorry for posting this, as hopefully it will give some of the other girls, hope that they can tell their SOs.

Rianna Humble
10-28-2009, 07:19 AM
Yeah I'm sorry I brought this up when a lot of the girls on here haven't met their soul mate yet.

NEVER apologise for bringing us good news!

If we can be here for each other in the bad times, don't we deserve to share in the good?

You ever get so happy that you're about to burst and you absolutely have to tell somebody about it?

You came to the right place and your story has made my day!

DonnaT
10-28-2009, 11:35 AM
What Sandra said! :)

Congratulations

LisaM
10-28-2009, 01:13 PM
What a wonderful post!!!! Congrats.

Shadeauxmarie
10-28-2009, 04:18 PM
Oh god I'm gonna cry now....

Me too.

Kinky with Ink
10-28-2009, 04:24 PM
Yeah all day today has seemed so surreal to me. Like walking on cloud 9. I'll be sure to take all if your very helpful advice. The last thing I want is to drive the woman of my life away. My plan is when she's ready to I'll show her more of this part of me. Even though she was so accepting I still don't want to push too hard or too fast. She did tell me about her plans for me and her on our snowboarding trip.....let's just say it will be a fun and exhausting 8 days. We're gonna try some role playing for the first time. So hurry up and get here January I'm tired of waiting lol.

PretzelGirl
10-28-2009, 10:44 PM
Alright Kinky! :cheer: And I agree with the rest. Don't apologize for giving good news. For one, this is a support forum. So we want to hear the good that is happening along with the bad. And imagine what the place would be like with only the bad. How do you set goals if you don't see what is possible?

Now hang on to that lady and treat her good. And as others have said, keep an even keel. Too much at once can shut things down.