PDA

View Full Version : dilemma

TonyaV
10-28-2009, 01:00 AM
I am out of town on business. As usual, went got make up done at Macy's. After I went out for a while, back at the hotel, two hunks in a room down the hall flirted with me. I couldn't help but respond positively. Then few minutes later, they were at my door asking me to go party with them. The idea is so tempting. But I turned them down. Did I make the right decision?

trannie T
10-28-2009, 03:32 AM
You should have gone out and partied with the drunks so that when they found that you had the wrong plumbing they would have tried to pound your head soft.

Kinky with Ink
10-28-2009, 04:30 AM
Lol she said hunks not drunks but I guess these days those go hand in hand. I don't know about you but I would of made sure they knew I was more than what I appeared to be and they were cool with it? Sure I would go but that's just how I swing. Of course if they acted ignorant and then start acting stupid at the party.....well I might just have to hand out some beat downs. I'm not exactly defenseless (12 years of martial arts and 7 years in the military) so those sort of situations really don't scare me. I would suggest for everybody else though to err on the safe side and let them go without you. Better safe then sorry.

Shari
10-28-2009, 04:57 AM
There's always some regrets when faced with a situation like that and you decide against it.

If you were sure they knew exactly who you were, it might have proved extremely interesting.
If they didn't know and later found out, it could have gotten ugly.

Chalk up another one of life's could have beens. At least you had the privilege of being noticed and knew you were attractive to them.
Just be careful out there.

TonyaV
10-28-2009, 06:45 AM
I hate typing on my blackberry. I'll fill you with what ended up happening, when I get back home. I also took few pictures I'll post as well.

marie354
10-28-2009, 07:00 AM
Unfortunately, with guys... They look at your boobs & behind before your face. If you're made up well and dressed nicely, they probably never noticed the difference. Maybe never would unless it came down to wanting something extra, if you know what I mean. But you could have always made up a story... Fell while crossing a fence and kind of sore down there... Or whatever. Myself, I generally party with mostly girls, I feel safer with them as most women are non-violent, although there are exceptions.
In any event... It's better to be safe than sorry.
Lots of luck in your adventures.
~~Sandy~~

TonyaV
10-28-2009, 07:38 AM
At first, probably not, but to prevent problems I conversed with them using my boy voice. I was scared to enter their room. There were four men playing cards and drinking. I thought I'd feel safer in my room should I decide to get naughty.

sherri
10-28-2009, 08:07 AM
At first, probably not, but to prevent problems I conversed with them using my boy voice. I was scared to enter their room. There were four men playing cards and drinking. I thought I'd feel safer in my room should I decide to get naughty.You probably made the right call. Going to the bar for a drink is one thing, joining four guys drinking in their hotel room quite another. If "naughty" scenarios like that appeal to you it's easy to be tempted by how you imagine things would go, but relinquishing control can be dicey. Things could have gotten out of hand, even turned ugly.

TonyaV
10-28-2009, 08:23 AM
That's it. Oh but the feeling of being so desired was priceless.

Veronica75
10-28-2009, 09:22 AM
Four guys in a hotel room sounds like bad odds, could have been interesting fun for you but could just as easily turn into a very bad scene where you have no control. You made the right choice.

If you were interested in being, ahem, "desired" by four guys, I suppose you could have had them come visit you, one at a time, or in any combination you felt safe with.

TonyaV
10-28-2009, 10:39 AM
I wish it was that simple. It's not all about sex.
Anyway, i'm driving (swirvng) typing and sobbing. I felt so pretty and free last night didn't want it to end.

I'm sorry girls. I'm usually the happy cheerful type.

Karen7cd
10-28-2009, 10:58 AM
have fun! I love it when I am flirted with, I'm straight, but if its guys, girl, or anyone,
it feels good.

docrobbysherry
10-28-2009, 11:10 AM
I'd say u made the WRONG choice!:sad:

TonyaV
10-28-2009, 11:28 AM
Of course I did. Confused on many levels. you see, I am usually not attracted to men. But. When CDing I feel very feminine as if I were totally girl. And so responding to men's interest in me seems such a natural move. Hard to express my feelings in detail on Blackberry while driving.

Cassiecd
10-28-2009, 11:31 AM
That's it. Oh but the feeling of being so desired was priceless.

Hit the nail on the head here dear. This is all that matters

Eve_WA
10-28-2009, 11:34 AM
With all this talk of blackberries and driving...

and of remaining safe as it pertains to going out... especially with men...

AND, After all the fatalities this last year relating to texting while driving... Shouldnt this be done on the side of the road, or later?

Seems that this is a potentially dangerous activity as well...

Just my 2 cents

Keep it safe!

JennyS.
10-28-2009, 11:37 AM
Hard to express my feelings in detail on Blackberry while driving.

Please stop typing and driving before you or anyone else gets seriously injured. I'm not talking about feelings, I'm talking about bones. If you feel a need to type, do everyone on the road a favor and just pull over or wait to you get home.

Eve beat me to it...

TonyaV
10-28-2009, 11:45 AM
But without going into a lengthy conversation in an off subject. I am highly trained for such tasks

Holly
10-28-2009, 12:06 PM
But without going into a lengthy conversation in an off subject. I am highly trained for such tasksLike a couple of airline pilots we've heard about recently? :eek: Honestly sis, it can wait.

TonyaV
10-28-2009, 12:58 PM
For all the concerned sisters thanks for caring. I refrained from typing at the wheel although I was doing I without taking my eyes off the road. Anyway I m at a truck stop now.

And thanks to all who chimed in with comments about my outing last night. Keep em coming.

Hugs

sterling12
10-28-2009, 01:03 PM
Four Guys playing cards and drinking? In their Room at a Motel? You get an invite to "Come Party with Us!"

Seriously Tonya, you know how that would have ended! If you didn't get Gang-Raped, you would have been about The Luckiest Gurl in The World!

It's OK to fantasize about "what might have been." But when your fantasizing, it's also a good idea to get hold of yourself and look at "hard realities." (pun probably intended)

You might be just "joshin'" us, but it's probably not a good idea to put these kinds of ideas into people's heads. A Group of guys that are drunk, can play very rough!

Peace and Love, Joanie

kellycan27
10-28-2009, 01:10 PM
Of course I did. Confused on many levels. you see, I am usually not attracted to men. But. When CDing I feel very feminine as if I were totally girl. And so responding to men's interest in me seems such a natural move. Hard to express my feelings in detail on Blackberry while driving.

Responding to a man's interest may seem natural when you're dressed, but would you feel the same way when the clothes come off and it becomes mano a mano? If you suddenly change your mind,might not these men feel cheated in some way? If you are curious you might want to experiment with one guy who knows what is what with you. If your interest in these men isn't of a sexual nature, are you sure that theirs wasn't? They might not be happy indulging in your just wanting to be treated like a woman without the perks?
Hate to see you get hurt............Just a word to the wise.

kelly

sherri
10-28-2009, 01:15 PM
I am usually not attracted to men. But. When CDing I feel very feminine as if I were totally girl. And so responding to men's interest in me seems such a natural move.Okay, so you don't have any experience with gay sex (and that's what it is, no matter what you call it). Taking on a foursome might have been a pretty rough way to find out whether you even like it or not. The reality can be a bit different than the fantasy, at least until you have a little experience under your, um, belt.

I refrained from typing at the wheel although I was doing I without taking my eyes off the road.Huh?

Anyway I m at a truck stop now.Ah, so not only are you texting while driving, you're driving an 18-wheeler. Awesome.

TonyaV
10-28-2009, 01:28 PM
No I m not driving a truck. Lol but I made a pit stop there.

Desiree2bababe
10-28-2009, 01:34 PM
Nothing wrong with having fun while your dressed, if that floats your boat. I'd probably invited them to my room............yes, without a doubt I would have.

TonyaV
10-28-2009, 03:55 PM
I just got home from my trip. I am a little worn out from the trip, and have business stuff to take care of. Thank you sooo much for all of your input. I'll try to write something tonight. Otherwise, tomorrow morning for sure.

Hugs to all

Here are few pictures of last night

Ashley_in_Texas
10-28-2009, 04:24 PM
Well, no wonder they were interested. Who wouldnt be?

TonyaV
10-28-2009, 04:26 PM
Thanks Ashley - how are you hun?

I'll post more pictures tomorrow, under a separate thread and in my Profile side.

sherri
10-28-2009, 04:48 PM
Wow, I'm with Ashley, there's no mystery as to what caught their eye! Very pretty.

TonyaV
10-28-2009, 04:53 PM
I am blushing! Thanks Sherri!

Laura_Stephens
10-28-2009, 04:56 PM
I can see why they were interested? Were they under the impression that you were a gg? If so, and they found out otherwise, we might have been reading about a murder in the newspaper.

Have fun, but always be safe.

TonyaV
10-28-2009, 05:03 PM
From a distance maybe, but I got close-up to them, and spoke them with my boy voice.

Just briefly (I'll take time tomorrow morning and tell the story with more details) - I never intended to go into their room. But two of them kept coming to my door and chatting with me. There are many reasons why I got so depressed, which I'll try to address later as well. But, I definitely acted on the side of caution.

Besides, the reason for this thread in the first place, was that I was hesitant to let any of them in my room, and needed some advice and/or encouragement for my dear forum sisters.

nvlady
10-28-2009, 11:30 PM
When I'm on my death-bed I may regret the things I haven't done more than the things that I have done, but I'm not going to put myself in a situation that will hasten the regret time.

giuseppina
10-29-2009, 10:05 AM
I'm going to add my voice against texting while driving. As of a few days ago, that, along with use of any other handheld electronic device while driving, is now illegal where I live. It also fits the definition of careless driving. :naughty

Please pull over to the side of the road before doing anything like this. Those who text, chat on the phone, applying nail polish, or whatever while driving are a danger to other users of the road as well as themselves.

TonyaV
10-29-2009, 10:14 AM
I totally agree - I would never do it in the city, or with cars around. However, at the time I was driving on a very long Texas highway in the middle of nowhere, in a very careful manner, one-handed without looking, while driving very slow.

CherylFlint
10-29-2009, 10:26 AM
I feel the same as you. When I'm dressed I'm attracted to men, when not dressed all I think about is being dressed, but I think about women then. I believe you made the correct choice, no question about it. If it were just one guy I'd tell him right off that I am a transvestite and if that was okay I'd go party, or just invite him into the room and order room service. But to tell two guys that you're a crossdresser, two guys who thought you were female (great compliment!), is asking for a boken nose, at best. A guy who is fooled and feels pissed, you gotta stay away from. You were smart, but not smart in second guessing yourself. We got to be really careful: there's a lot of assholes who would like nothing better to do than to use us for a punching bag.

TonyaV
10-29-2009, 11:16 AM
I am sure glad I did not make a stupid mistake in the heat of the moment. I am typically extremely cautious. I promise, I don't regret what I did (or didn't do in this case) either.

But, I tell you, I felt like a princess that night. A beautiful evening. I was even tempted to go eat dinner at Chili's, but decided against it, and settled for a drive-through a Wendy's - the girl at Wendy's commented very positively on my hair, too; a good boost. And then at the hotel, running into the guys with raging testosterone.

PetiteTonya
10-29-2009, 11:22 AM
..and please also understand, I am still very new to this. It has only been 15 months since all of this happened to me and my life completely changed, but I have had been in numerous situations where men have paid attention, made suggestions and even tried to make advances.

While on one level, it's somewhat affirming, it has often made me feel awkward and rather confused. I think many of us have struggled with conflicting feelings which can translate into behaviour that is, under "normal" circumstances uncharacteristic of us.

For me, I have chosen to try to understand those feelings first before I make choices I may or may not regret later.

Hopefully this helps in some small way

DawnRodgers
10-29-2009, 11:39 AM
Would have seriously considered joining them - it's one of my dreams. Been with a couple of guys and it was fantastic. It's a naughty gurls dream. It's not like they asked you to go for a ride with them or necessarily a dangerous situation. It was a motel room after all. Mmmmm. Four guys at once. Sweet.
Dawn

dawnmarrie1961
10-29-2009, 11:48 AM
Tonya,
No question you did the right thing by not opting to party. Remember that old saying "Better safe than sorry."

Trust your gut. It will keep you out of trouble.

Be safe. Be smart.
Dawn Marrie

StarrOfDelite
10-29-2009, 11:53 AM
Hey Girl,

What an interesting 'dilemma' to have. I can certainly understand why you're sitting at the wheel of your vehicle second-guessing yourself.

You look absolutely fantastic in your recent album photos, and I can certainly understand why the Hunks wanted you to come visit them! You said you had a makeover done earlier in the day that you got propositioned, were those photos taken after that? They are fabulous!

Anyway, back to the topic and the Title line to this reply post. Unless I missed it in one of your subsequent posts, you didn't say whether you dated men and had experience with the bi-lifestyle. If your answer to that is "no," then you definitely made the right decision.

Having been on the Masculine side of similar situations, I can reinforce what you already know: If you had gone alone into that room with four men playing cards and drinking there would have very little chance you'd have gotten out of it without having sex with one or all of them. A gender woman would have probably had an equally small chance. The old line about "No means No" has to be tempered with the old adage, "penis erectus non compos mentes." which roughly translated means "a stiff dick has no conscience."

If you swing that way, and were ready for the action, and if you had told the four Hunks about your true gender I would probably say that it was a risk for you to weigh and accept or refuse. I would like to think I wouldn't have done it, but who knows, if I was giddy enough, if the guys were good looking enough, and if I was horny enough I might very well have said "yes." I've never been with more than one man at a time, but there are enough fantasies on sites like Liter*tic* that I think every bi-trans girl is curious.

If this would have been your first sexual experience then you 100% made the right choice by refusing the invitation. The reasons for that are so apparent I won't even bother, except to say that in my opinion no one's first experience should be as the guest of honor at a gang bang. I am relatively confident that if you had gone into the room, and if the events had transpired as I think they would have, you would have felt a lot worse on that fateful morning after than you actually did.

One of the earlier posters said the real rush is being wanted by men, and I tend to agree that the emotional rush of being Hit-on can be better than the reality of the sex. There's a reason why so many G-girls own vibrators. :-)

TonyaV
10-29-2009, 01:51 PM
Yes, I have had sexual encounters with men in the past, most recently as part of a 3-some with a couple I know, where the husband enjoys Tonya, once I outed myself to him about 2 years into our relationship, prior to which he treated me as a man sharing his wife (and very respectful if I may add). I considered these guys my closest friends. When Tonya began submitting to him, I felt a sense of comfort and security because I knew him. You see, my earlier experiences were as a teenager. I didn't CD out in public, but I dressed in ways, now that I look back, drew the attention of men, and few of them, I'd say forced themselves onto me, relatives and such, that I did not have feelings towards, and kind of left a sour taste (sometimes literally) in my mouth. Without going into great details about my past. Let's fast forward to Tuesday.
One of the guys was hot and very handsome (the one I responded to positively). The truth is I did want to have sex with all of them. I even fantasized about being with all of them, top and bottom. But, I felt scared. What if I didn't enjoy the reality of it? They were very pleasant to talk to, but they were drunk. So I decided to turn them down as a group. However, the handsome fella kept coming to my door accompanied by one of his buddies inviting me to come play cards with them. I was already in my camisole, and talking to them through the door chain. This is as far of the story as I has previously told.
Here is the rest - I told him flat out I would not join them in their room. I told him I though he was cute, and I invited him in, but only if he'd come in by himself. And he did. We started making out. I never got undressed. For the record, to the sisters who are concerned about my safety at this point, I am professionally trained in personal self defense including firearms, and I always carry. My pistol was hidden but within reach of me at all times, just in case. I am not going to get very graphic with what happened - but, at a certain point, he indicated he wanted more. I felt he was tell me in an aggressive way - could I be paranoid? Rather than piss him off by telling I didn't want to go further, I asked why the hurry. I then put my hands and lips to work until eruption. (if anyone is wondering, I could barely wrap my lips around it - too big for the inexperienced me). I helped him wash off, like the good gurl I am, and off he went.

I cried myself to sleep.

StarrOfDelite
10-29-2009, 03:36 PM
[QUOTE=TonyaV;1922546]Yes, I have had sexual encounters with men in the past, most recently as part of a 3-some with a couple I know, where the husband enjoys Tonya, once I outed myself to him about 2 years into our relationship, prior to which he treated me as a man sharing his wife (and very respectful if I may add). I considered these guys my closest friends. When Tonya began submitting to him, I felt a sense of comfort and security because I knew him. You see, my earlier experiences were as a teenager. I didn't CD out in public, but I dressed in ways, now that I look back, drew the attention of men, and few of them, I'd say forced themselves onto me, relatives and such, that I did not have feelings towards, and kind of left a sour taste (sometimes literally) in my mouth. Without going into great details about my past. Let's fast forward to Tuesday.
One of the guys was hot and very handsome (the one I responded to positively). The truth is I did want to have sex with all of them. I even fantasized about being with all of them, top and bottom. But, I felt scared. What if I didn't enjoy the reality of it? They were very pleasant to talk to, but they were drunk. So I decided to turn them down as a group. However, the handsome fella kept coming to my door accompanied by one of his buddies inviting me to come play cards with them. I was already in my camisole, and talking to them through the door chain. This is as far of the story as I has previously told.
Here is the rest - I told him flat out I would not join them in their room. I told him I though he was cute, and I invited him in, but only if he'd come in by himself. And he did. We started making out. I never got undressed. For the record, to the sisters who are concerned about my safety at this point, I am professionally trained in personal self defense including firearms, and I always carry. My pistol was hidden but within reach of me at all times, just in case. I am not going to get very graphic with what happened - but, at a certain point, he indicated he wanted more. I felt he was tell me in an aggressive way - could I be paranoid? Rather than piss him off by telling I didn't want to go further, I asked why the hurry. I then put my hands and lips to work until eruption. (if anyone is wondering, I could barely wrap my lips around it - too big for the inexperienced me). I helped him wash off, like the good gurl I am, and off he went.

I cried myself to sleep.[QUOTE]
Sounds to me like you did as near to the right thing as you could have under the circumstances. Sorry that you wept afterwards. My heart goes out.

Shari
10-29-2009, 03:45 PM
Wow Tonya.
It's like I was reading something out of Literotica or letters to Penthouse.
Sexy stuff, to be sure.
I loved it and from your pictures, it's easy to see why you were approached.
Lucky girl!

TonyaV
10-29-2009, 09:40 PM
[QUOTE=TonyaV;1922546]Yes, I have had sexual encounters with men in the past, most recently as part of a 3-some with a couple I know, where the husband enjoys Tonya, once I outed myself to him about 2 years into our relationship, prior to which he treated me as a man sharing his wife (and very respectful if I may add). I considered these guys my closest friends. When Tonya began submitting to him, I felt a sense of comfort and security because I knew him. You see, my earlier experiences were as a teenager. I didn't CD out in public, but I dressed in ways, now that I look back, drew the attention of men, and few of them, I'd say forced themselves onto me, relatives and such, that I did not have feelings towards, and kind of left a sour taste (sometimes literally) in my mouth. Without going into great details about my past. Let's fast forward to Tuesday.

I cried myself to sleep.[QUOTE]
Sounds to me like you did as near to the right thing as you could have under the circumstances. Sorry that you wept afterwards. My heart goes out.

Thanks for caring hun; it means a lot to me!

TonyaV
10-29-2009, 09:41 PM
Wow Tonya.
It's like I was reading something out of Literotica or letters to Penthouse.
Sexy stuff, to be sure.
I loved it and from your pictures, it's easy to see why you were approached.
Lucky girl!

Thanks for the compliments!